It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist in the 2012 Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The anti christ is already in this world. I know who it is, and when this person will obtain power, I will rise and ask you to rise with me in a peaceful way. Yes, "the end of time" is coming, but is not negative.
It has to be done before we can start a new era. Strive to be happy and above all.....repent!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

Indeed, or the Antichrist could be coming to power in China, Pakistan, France, India or any other nation with a large enough nuclear stockpile to ignite a silent spring. And don't for a second think that the American possible is limited to new candidates running in 2012. The Incumbent is the one who will be president on December 24th no matter who is elected.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The antichrist will rise from the EU not America. Stop looking there..he's not coming from the US..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He will come out of no where. He will save the world in a sense and therefore well liked and admired. No I do not believe he will come from the US either. He will be claiming to be the Savior and therefore near his people. Which would lead him to be around Isreal. That is what I think anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The Antichrist has just been elected. Keep your eyes on the unrelated stories. like the one about Andrew Greeley--priest and author. His next book was going to be about a senator from IL and now he is in the hospital. Strange things will happen to those who oppose the one.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have a whole slew of information for you all. Take it however you want.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So yeah, I pretty much agree with the person who mentioned Prince William.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
hi, is I'm new to this forum, i wonder if it is suitable to add information of my ME manuscripts (middle east), but i just want to check: may be it is not.

according to my manuscripts the antichrist will come from a Jewish family, from Khurasan , middle asia,

in the beginning he will be a priest, after having some goodliness reputation he will evolve to THE prophet of the world, after some mericales and some events from Almahdi he will rise up as the GOD of the world.

the reason he will rise up is mentioned, that the will lead the majority of jews in asia, being a prophet, meanwhile Almahdi will succeed in discovering the real original copy torah and bible in a certain place (also mentioned but i need a whole lot space to translate cause it has many details)

offcourse old Khrasan is a mixture of turkumanistan, afghanistan and iran, and yes, the temple must be prepared and the muslim mosque must be destroyed before that.

there is another big sign and a must happen before all that: there is an enormous treasure (a mountain of gold as described) will rise up beneath Furat river in Iraq, it will ebb=recede 100% cause of all those dams they built and the golden mountain will rise up.

the manuscripts also described the battles, there will 3 major armies, all fighting for the gold, and after that it will turn into a personnel fighting, "it will be a bloody fight until you have 9 from 10 men get killed" in another words: 90% will get killed and the manuscripts quotes: each man is saying: maybe i'm the one that will survive"

thanks
is it proper to have jews here in this forum or muslims?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
12.21.12, as always your posts are informative.

As for the anti-christ coming out of america - i tend to agree with other posters here that this theory is a whole lot of baloney.

After looking into the 3 lines of the Abrahamic religion, my personal conclusion is that it will be someone arising out of the current mid-east issue.

My reasons are:
* The jewish are awaiting the messiah
* what better way to garner a following, than 'be' the messiah whose arrival has been awaited for centuries
* resolve the mid-east crises and in doing so, unite the faiths and the world
* then put forward the 'true' version of what the abrahamic theology is all about - in albeit a very skewed way - i.e. the god resides in the self or the ego. This way the concept of Yehwah/Lord God / Allah is killed off and a new religion is introduced resulting is a false peace.

It is a theory which can only be implemented after a world wide catostrophe when people are looking to the skies for a saviour. Isn't this what the whole tribulations in the Christian religion and the years of suffering within the Islamic theology are all about???

It seems that the dominance of the monolithic theology will be used to orchestrate its own downfall and will eventually result in the anti-christ character coming into power.

I personally am looking out for any characters who are given unrelenting support from the American and the UK gov's over the next 10 years. It will definitely be someone who has involvement within the Arab-Israel conflict and is seeking for its resolution with the eventual rebuilding of the temple.

So far, I have not come across any serious contenders but give my resounding support for one of the earlier posters who seems to think that the rising will be out of the vatican. Either that or politics.

The search for the AC's identity first brought me to ATS, and in the light of current events - i believe it is a topic that needs serious discussion - a S&F for the post.

[edit on 27/2/09 by 04326]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Personally I don't think there will be another election.
Meaning, Barack Obama is the last president of the USA. And there will be no more nations and politics, and we will get our planet for the first time, where the people are in charge, and not the elite.

I heard about Prince William, who was chosen as the world leader, and he'll be 30 in 2012 and all that but...I don't see it.

We will all live to see it. Time will tell.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Personally, I don't believe in an anti-christ but, as a point of speculation I would agree with others who have stated Obama will be our last president and an excellent candidate would be the leader of the NWO.

It is in most probability that the NWO have this person under the radar. Really, how many of us knew that much about Obama 4 years ago? We americans are so self important we seem sure that the leader of the NWO would be an american but I'm not so sure about that.

Now, if the presidency and the US stays intact, maybe it's my govenor because he sure seems evil to me. Mitch Daniels. He was a whipping boy for Bushie and his slogan was "my man mitch" I switched it to 'bushs' main b**ch' They guy is building a wall around our city for petes sake!

No matter your religious beliefs I think we can all agree we live in unprecendented times. It's an exciting time to be alive and witness whatever is to come. Just try to stay away from fear mongering but, good luck with that

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

I think there are multiple possibilities of who could be the antichrist.
I believe the world's governments today are corrupt and hiding things
from the people. Do you notice that Prince Williams did the satanic sign, so did Clinton, Obama, and many others. I know the antichrist is just one man and not a whole government, but there are many possibilities, as many important people are doing the two finger satanic sign, Bush did it, and I think Clinton did it, and now Obama.

666 is coming upon us fast.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
antichrist is here right now on this earth
he lives in uk
and he is the cutest thing thats ever lived
;-)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Interesting topic indeed.

Just got done reading this document that Rik Clay had written. It is purported to be an expose of possible plans by the New World Order to stage a fake messiah / alien invasion during the London 2012 Olympics.

www.scribd.com...

What I found interesting is that he had broken down how William Arthur Philip Louis [Prince William of Wales] connected to 2012 and how he could be the "fake messiah".

After reading that document and pondering upon William Arthur Philip Louis's name and how some people consider him to be the next anti-Christ this is what I saw. (Might be a bit of a stretch though.)

(W)illiam
(A)rthur
(P)hilip
Lo(u)i(s)

Flip the W to be M
A
P becomes B
US

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Elpida]

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Elpida]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
We know that in 2012, there will be the presidential elections in America. So, in my opinion, in 2012, you will see the rise of the Antichrist who will run as a presidential candidate in the next elections.

You said opinion, so it has no sources to back it up as of now.

You think it is so, but what about what most of the world thinks.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the bible promised a manifestation of god himself,
not an antichrist

that person is the elijah function,
elijah = my god is god, god is here, with us

religion will blame him to be the false prophet,
based on their wrong understanding of scripture.
scripture is both wrong translated as misunderstood.
Daniel is not only about antichrists but also about
the prince, which are part the end time prophets,
and about elijah.

That prince will not know the god of his ancestors,
because he will know the real god of love and one.
just as jesus explained him to be,
but also was misunderstood.
The father does not judge, the son does not judge,
it is the law you pick. curse or blessing.
blessing = love god = god is all = truth

2 witnesses= son(s) and father = sun and moon
they will be eclipsed.
sons = michael in his mental war.

Within Christ the entire physical manifestation of God is embodied. Col 2:9
God is one Deut 6:4

[edit on 26-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

the way - note to all religious people (Christians) Just because stuff is all in the bible - DOES NOT MEAN THE REST OF ITS PLOT AND POINT IS 100% TRUE, its just a story they mapped out for us and they create people to fit the roles. I think!

Yeah..you think. This is the key word here. This dark force is already here and is expanding it's influence at an alarming rate. Blinding you fools with relative ease, it is gut wrenching and a sad state of affairs. The AC will be LOVED by most if not all, those who resist will be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the fruits.

Ironicaly, dogmatic religion (parts, generalisation is dangerous always)
will condemn the fruits.

They search love in people to condemn it as false ?????

the word to keep in your mind, if things look to start going as promised,
delusion, what does it mean.

the question to keep in mind,
who is god,
do i base it on scriptures, read scriptures: he is one, everything
do i base it on my heart ? is not impulses, a heart sees all, builds logic and love.

it is opposite to ignorance.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by pasttheclouds]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join