It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist in the 2012 Elections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Whatever we know about what might happen in 2012, we know the possibility of something negatively or positively big happening. However, our only sources are a 500-year-old Mayan calendar and Nostradamus' predictions. But if you believe in something could happen, then this is my perception of what might happen in 5 years.

We know that in 2012, there will be the presidential elections in America. So, in my opinion, in 2012, you will see the rise of the Antichrist who will run as a presidential candidate in the next elections. When he wins, he will put forth many laws that will bring him more power, and he will do so secretly. Once he gains enough power, he will literally turn America, and eventually the world, into a quagmire.

If this situation turns out to be true, we must then find out whom this Antichrist could be. We know right now, that there is a chance that one of the candidates in the current elections could be re-elected in 2012, which puts any of the runners on the list. Also we don’t know who the future candidates could be in 2012. So this leaves us with the current candidates and possible current presidents.

Not only will there be elections in America, but in Russia as well, in 2012. Having seen the news recently, the current president of Russia, Vladimir Putin, seems to have an aggression for power in his “un-democratic” government. He even considered running for president again in 2012. This tells you something that possibly Russia could get involved in the whole 2012 thing.

So to say that the Antichrist will rise in power in 2012, could possibly be what Nostradamus was worrying us about. The beast could either be the future president of America or Russia. Thus, to have the Mayan calendar and Nostradamus’ predictions coincide on the same date is saying something right there that something could potentially happen on a large scale.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Dan5647
Well said!!

I am with you on this one it is only ammater of time be for the USA finds some nutter to run it.
And as we have seen with bush you see what happens when you give a childen a lot of power! (I dont have any thing to hate the USA i love in it in fact and am moving there soon i just think that Bush has made a few to meny wrong dissions) but any way.
I think if this does happen the only way to stop such a thing happening is for the USA not to vote.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think the Anti-Christ has already came, and thats bush, jr.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It is sad that a person would dictate his own people.

"Vicar of Christ"

If he cared about everyone, he would be shinning the light to the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
the anti christ would be someone every one likes so we can rule out george w bush (lol- especially cause its true). anyone with strong nationality can pretty much be ruled out too becuse the anti crist would try to unite the nations and creeds. i believe the new pope may help the anti christ but i dont believe that it is him(although he does look scary), because he represents all that is catholics and not all religions would agree with him.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
When he wins, he will put forth many laws that will bring him more power, and he will do so secretly. Once he gains enough power, he will literally turn America, and eventually the world, into a quagmire.

This seems to already be happening. And I wouldn't be fooled into thinking the Antichrist is a "he", either...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

I don't understand why it always has to be an American president like The Omen was making it out to be. But the Russia thing sounds convincing. But if anyone, not just a president figure in 2012 or later comes into power, wanting not only an all one world government but also an all one world religion, and all one world currency (aka the mark of the beast) then that guy is definitely the antichrist. Not only that, but he will be able to perform strange miracles and everything of the like, healing people and give peace for a few years or so until all hell breaks loose. If theres a guy with that much power in the near future, one he doesn't have my vote and 2 I'm gettin the hell outta here and hiding in a forrest or something because I don't want anything to do with his law and his ruling. Christ forever!!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
As if we'll have elections in 2012.

If the anti christ is the leader of a government rest assured it will be the "President" of the fully established New World Order

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The 2012 date marker is the 1/2 way point between crossing the galatic equator, also represted by the 7 years of tribulation. If the Anti-Christ is to be elected, he'll be elected in this election cycle. Those of you looking for the "antichrist" to come out of the united states are jaded and wasting your time. You'd better do yourself to study the documents rather then assume personal understanding through your own biased percptivity.

It's the 3.5 years upto 2012 that marks the "Anti-Christ" human form as he assends to the place where he'll claim to be God, and it is at that point he end's his human form and we start the decent of the antichrist. Most of you'll not live to see this point.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The Armageddonist who currently occupy the White House believe that the anti-Christ will be the leader of a Unified Persian empire and he will be the 12th Imam. This is one of the reasons they have installed a leader of their own choosing in the region and have set up so many bases in the region.

Notice the Iraqi National Congress 666 logo graphic.

They have spent a lot of effort to make sure the US is involved in Armageddon and likely installs the anti-Christ and it could happen by 2012 but this leader will not be the President of the United States. He will likely be the 12th Imam the Persians have been waiting for. At least if you buy into all this end of the world stuff.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by UFOTECH]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It will be a "he". The language of the New Testament is biblical Greek (similar to ancient Greek) and as you know the New Testament was written in this language. The Revelation of St John refers to "O Antichristos".

The context of the word (Proper Noun) is masculine. Therefore the antichrist is/will be definitely a man. Otherwise the grammatical reference would have been to the feminine. If it was a "system" or non-person related, the reference would (most probably) have been in the neuter gender.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OMG what a bunch of crap. You guys should really relax and start thinking rational.

the 21st of december 1012 will be a day like any other.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647
Once he gains enough power, he will literally turn America, and eventually the world, into a quagmire.

giggity giggity

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anybody who is elected in 2012 won't be able to destroy the world until 2013.

edit - In America, at least. I'm not too familiar with Russian elections.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I do agree that I don't believe any massive climate changes will occur and that from one moment to the other there will be a a physical distruction on a large scale. I do believe things will change, in a larger picture, on a larger amount of time, and yes it is already well going now. If this financial crisis for an example will come to collapse completely in 2012/2013 it is a good time for a one world government to take over. If this was planned for a couple of hundred years by the same people that are in the world ruling posse of today than it is logical this collapse of economy (which is a web that stretches out into the whole world) is a great way to take over, and create a whole new world. Yeah and you can say, nobody will let it happen today that we will become slaves to a central government, but hey look how Adolf did it? This plan seems much more up to date, and the people that have this in their hands probably are much more intelligent than we all think. Because it is a larger time frame we speak of. If there will be massive distruction from 2012 where a new world will evolve from, it could be methaforical distruction of a system we know today (economy etc) or it could be a peak of the massive reduction of population that I believe is already going on today, but will reach its peak in that time. I think all of this will be more subtle than most people will think, and that people that are waiting on a massive climate disaster hiding in a cave somewhere will have a little milenium moment cause nothing physical might occur...But changes will come.
Ah well, who am I to tell? I just think.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
WELL.................. just to start off, the anti christ will show up in 2012, most likely in Europe. Technology there has already reach the point where bar codes will be imprinted on our hands instead of using credit card and keeping hold of our SSN#. Did you know cell phones now have the capabilities to scan bar codes. First question I thought is WHY? and now it is clear to me, prophecy from the bible is coming true. And to top off everything, America is in a Recession............... soon the world, and then what. Mayans predict it, Nostrodamas predict it, now I predict it. I can do more research and give fact to my incite and you all will feel how I feel.

any reply email me at [email protected]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

Doesn't the temple have to be rebuilt in Isreal before the antichrist takes over??? That's the only sign I'm keeping any eye on just out of curiosity. It is definately getting more interesting as far as world events go.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Good point about female I heard that one could it be Palin?
I saw a video somewhere saying a female embryo was put in a blast proof container and subjected to a past infamous atomic bomb so it was like bred of pure evil.. haha. lol.. dont know about that one myself.

Ive been leaning towards Prince William, nobody said it has to be a president? I saw some video Ring of Power it made it look plausible, most of England like or have no problems with William especially now they murdered his mother Diana. So getting the rest of the world to like him wouldnt be hard.

Heres a pic of him holding up a 'lambs hoof' doing his Jesus pose

And the Windsor coat of arms is chock FULL of revelation symbology

Looks a bit 'Owly' to me too?

Forward this vid to 2.50
grailcodenet 2015 Prince William Antichrist 33 Mason

The Antichrist William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor

And look what I noticed

William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor

The intials of his (4) names, flip the W = M, flip the P = b

Lamb

Edit -- dont forget he was born 21 June 1982... in 2012 he will be 30, like when Jesus started his ministry (according to the book) and he will be 33 in 2015.

By the way - note to all religious people (Christians) Just because stuff is all in the bible - DOES NOT MEAN THE REST OF ITS PLOT AND POINT IS 100% TRUE, its just a story they mapped out for us and they create people to fit the roles. I think!

What better way is there of keeping millions of Christians in line beLIEving? history repeats itself too, its likely all this has happened before and because society wont WAKE UP and ditch the program it will keep going on and on til they get it right.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Observer_X]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join