It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S: Inter-dimensional beings or Universal neighbors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What’s your opinion of UFO’s? Do you believe they are piloted by Aliens from our universe or are they vehicles able to cross into our dimension?

I am leaning towards the inter-dimensional or brane theory.

Extraterrestrial

This is the most popular view among ufologists. Aliens are (and have been) visiting our planet. The government has recovered alien craft. Aliens are among us. In fact, many believe that much of our technology was borrowed from extraterrestrial intelligences.

Inter-dimensional

Because of the seemingly insurmountable distances an alien would have to traverse in order to arrive on planet earth, some have postulated aliens of an inter-dimensional sort. Rather that origination "way out there," they live along side us. These inter-dimensional beings are able to cross over into our dimension through sophisticated technology.

source

[edit on 3-11-2007 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
See, both ideas just explain one mystery with another.

1. Aliens use unknown technology and power generation to travel to our planets.

Or

2. Aliens use unknown technolgoy and power generation to come to us from other dimensions.

At least we know other planets may support life. We don't even know if other dimensions exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Personally I think us arguing about the distance being a problem with the speed of light is like a Roman 2000 years ago arguing that no army will ever be able to cross the earth in hours.

For some reason, we think we know enough about the universe to make all these claims about what is possible and not possible, and we havent even left our solar system!

Before we know everything there is about quantum physics, multiple dimensions and how the UFO's are crossing space, we simply dont have the knowledge to assume the distance is a problem.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i believe we should consider the universe as a whole...not just our back yard.

if other intelligent species exist,they will be at various stages of technological development.

some,still running around with rocks,some like us,
some interstellar,intergalactic.

who knows how far it is possible to evolve?,if a species could use gravitational time dilation or some other method to slow their existence down relative to the universe......

they could evolve 100 million years in the space of 10 million years....

maybe even create your own dimension

[edit on 3-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoterica

Its true we don't know without a doubt that other dimensions exist, but its very probable that they do.

For those religous folk, if you believe in a Heaven then most likely thats in another dimension too...you know, with god and his angels throwing a killer trumpet filled party for infinity. Good times.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No offence intended, but i don't really think it makes much of a difference, other than that if these aliens do infact come from another dimension that their thought processes/mannerisms could be so completely different from ours we might not even know if they're trying to communicate or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think UFO's are our craft and ET craft. I also believe that these beings people see are extra-dimensional/inter-dimensional/extraterrestrial. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Another reason i'm leaning towards the inter-dimensional theory is the lack of physical evidence. I'm no physicist, but, perhaps its possible for them to be "in" our dimension only as observers with no ability to interact

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is just an educated guess, but I think any technology as advanced as most UFOs appear to be are probably interdimensional and intergalactic. They may also be capable of time travel.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Another reason i'm leaning towards the inter-dimensional theory is the lack of physical evidence. I'm no physicist, but, perhaps its possible for them to be "in" our dimension only as observers with no ability to interact

Well, they have to be physical somewhat for us to even see them. That means light is reflecting off of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
That could very well be true. For all we know they're humans from another dimension travelling back in time - ugh.

top topics

join