It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien own prospectives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Good evening to some and morning to others,

I humbly ask you to Listen to what I believe from the prospective of my religion, A religion that been and will continue to be fought against, with verbal lies and blaming it on us for satanic benefits.

None of the readers should believe what I am about to
Wright.

Note: Bare with my words, for they are not professional regarding expressing, what I am trying to say is, English is my second language and I will try my best.
-----

Scattered aliens around the world, more specifically under earth who are
Acting as if they have come from the sky from another planet, they are
Here to make something big in the future, extremely big, Aliens are non but
Devils Satan, demons if you may, they are extremely managed high intelligence they have breeds they have a leader "Satan who is infinite in living/life" and high tech that looks in our human view as Magic, They have appeared long ago in other ancients as Aliens as well.

Okay let me tell you the story of Satan, He was the keeper of heaven before Adam and eve were created he was an Angel, when God created Adam and eve he ordered all angel to kneel to his creation, they all did but Satan "Whose name was Azazeel when he was an angel" who was furious to why to kneel to a creation of clay and mud while he was created from fire hinting of degrading human beings with a large ego.

Satan as it is written in an old Muslim book "Al-Bidaiya wa Nihaya" which means the beginning and the end, was described as a two legged snake, and as written was the most wisest angel of all angels...

God was going to punish him, but Satan requested to prose pond his consequences after the end of the world. "Satan knowing this is another long story"

Adam and eve "Adam and hawa" in Arabic, were in heaven in the garden
God ordered not to eat from that sin tree, Satan then game to make the
Tree looks good in their eyes and played with eve's mind that that apple
Will make them live infinite live, so she ate the apple, now God was angry at Adam and eve and he had the mercy to send them to earth with Satan
"Satan under sea/earth Adam and eve above", God did this to for Adam and eve to correct their sin on earth.

Now please listen to this, Satan is doomed, humans have a chance "I know people will laugh at what I am writing, and there are tremendous hate for this religion, because of the lies and its all from Satan"

Anyways Satan said to god that he will make humans to not correct their mistake by giving them other ways of sins, God almighty said: "Those with faith you cant".

The mission of Satan is to manipulate humans in every way, and the most important for his mission is to make people to believe that it is not the manipulation of Satan but the humans.

In dulce that guy who died who said he killed some alien by urinating at him
yes in our religion we have been thought not to urinate in a cracked walls or cracked ground, because there might be entity that might die.
Shield
You see Satan have children like humans do, but we cant see them they are called Jinn in Arabic which means literally covered behind a invisible shield "I cant think of a word" to make it short he is invisible to the human Eye.

They are everywhere but the human can not see them.

I don’t now if you guys want me to continue i see i have written a lot,
I mean I have read a lot of sites Christian sites that really are very close to
what we believe, The end of world, The Antichrist, Yog and maggog,
And a specific descriptions of the anti Christ.

If you have reached here...Thanks for reading..

Regards

Chongun

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Chongun]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You are spekaing of Jinn or Djinni or the like... I dont know where that relates to aliens and ufos.
You've mostly just talked about religion, which have certain points that are arguable at best, since people believe in different religions and different things.

But.. carry on if you have more to say...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
you would have to prove the existence of western abrahamic theology is correct alone amongst the religions to claim they are demons.

sounds like your spreading disinformation, a smear campaign against ufo's.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind having that "top to toe" description of Antichrist, so that I know him when I see him.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
also you are mixing islam with christianity,

which i find a bit strange....

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It would be nice if you did not try and delude us by using "the real facts" in your title.

Ugh.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Comatose]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chongun

Hi Chongun,

Interesting post you have here. It just goes to show how aliens and such are viewed differently from culture to culture.

It would make a good book or movie. I can only say for myself, that it doesn't make sense to me because I don't believe in Hell, Demons, or Satan. Kind of odd since I believe in aliens, though.

But thanks just the same.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
You are spekaing of Jinn or Djinni or the like... I dont know where that relates to aliens and ufos.
You've mostly just talked about religion, which have certain points that are arguable at best, since people believe in different religions and different things.

But.. carry on if you have more to say...

Hi isitmagic,

Yes I am speaking of that, its very much relates to aliens and ufos

I will carry on, but not today...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit
you would have to prove the existence of western abrahamic theology is correct alone amongst the religions to claim they are demons.

sounds like your spreading disinformation, a smear campaign against ufo's.

Hi wierdalienzhiznit

Interesting what you have said, "Spreading disinformation, a smear campaign against ufos"...you know That is exactly what they want you to beileve/think"
but again you dont have to beileve anything i say nor anyone who reads it.
I will post more later.

My regards.

Originally posted by David_Reale
I wouldn't mind having that "top to toe" description of Antichrist, so that I know him when I see him.

Hello David,

I will, as a matter of fact, I will post detailed description with pictures later on, how he will look like.

Thanks for reading and showing interest.

Originally posted by wierdalienshiznit
also you are mixing islam with christianity,

which i find a bit strange....

Hi again wierdalienshiznit

no I am not mixing but they are somewhat similar in things.

Thanks again for reading

Originally posted by Comatose
It would be nice if you did not try and delude us by using "the real facts" in your title.

Ugh.

Hello Comatose,

Yes I really agree and I am sorry, I just did change the title, Thanks you.

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by Chongun

Hi Chongun,

Interesting post you have here. It just goes to show how aliens and such are viewed differently from culture to culture.

It would make a good book or movie. I can only say for myself, that it doesn't make sense to me because I don't believe in Hell, Demons, or Satan. Kind of odd since I believe in aliens, though.

But thanks just the same.

Hi Enthralled fan,

I respect you're believes and I can not change anything, and I am not trying to, but what I believe is that Satan is an entity a cursed entity, his breeds are various from demons to ghosts to verbal sounds evp etc, it is to manipulate the emotion of the human being, love/hate/fear/happy...they really know how to press our buttons, they know us more than we know ourselves and more than we know them.

You see my friend, they are very smart, I mean would you give interest if they solidly appeared "Which they can manifest in other shapes or inside humans/animals" and said they were the sons/minions of Satan/demon came from another planet? you just said you don't believe in Satan because you heard of that rubbish in you're prospective, probably everyday in churches when you are young or from any other sources, but "Aliens from another world" wow that is interesting "another world/planet/ufos" opens another door for imaginations and galaxy "star wars/star trek" think that was not planned?

That also goes to those who believe in Satan, they will fight him as much as they can, but "aliens from another planet" no wait let us think about it the.

Satan is angry because he has no choice, while human does, he wants to pull humans down with him and "questioning faith in god" is his plan...worshiping him is his hope "will post later about this"

Just in case anyone thinks I am mocking or making fun of anyone, I want to apologies in advance, I did not and do not intend to.

I hope you get my point, again, that doesn't mean you should believe what I say. I might be wrong to you and everyone, but I strongly believe it.

Oh man I have a lot to say, But Will post later...

Thank you and thanks to everyone who read my post.

Regards to all.

top topics

join