It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Run.. Fight.. Dark Knight.. Pull Together

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
in the event of massive world take over:

step one: don't panic
step two: its time to kick ass and take names.

They know that if and when they try to make slaves out of us they will be faced with a fierce resistence that like the flu will never be erradicated for as long as there are people there will always be someone to fight against the machine of opression and slavery.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The first thing to do is to make arrangements of meeting places in different areas of each countries. In the event of anything happening at least then people with the knowledge would have a direction and somewhere to go and to meet with like minded individuals.

This is the most important step. To bring people together in the event of the fairytale becoming true.

I live In Wolverhampton which is the West Midlands, U.K. It's pretty much a concrete jungle and no place to be stopping in the event of the of the predicted
coming events. So I have to think of a secure area where camouflage is a must and away from a large city. This is difficult for anybody living In England but the best place I can think of is a massive forest which isn't to far away and has been used by the military in the past and also a IRA hiding place for weapons.

www.cannock-chase.co.uk...

This is the first step.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
In DK's defense, if something does go down, maybe he and his friends will be some of the only people left to document what happened. I don't think we should be too quick to decide that his choice of flight is the wrong one.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Moving to Dreams & Personal Predictions Discussion Forum

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
you know this issue reminds me a lot about red dawn, i think thats exactly what would go down just people fighting to get their towns back. the military would most likely separate from the goverment and pursue its own agenda once the nation gets into a civil war and the nwo forces would have to deal with two forces here.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimholt

hi gh, i just noticed that no one answered your question about the 4 and 1 in dk's name. i was just reading that earlier today and it was explained that the 4 and 1 are representative of our 41st prez. bush, sr. it is he that is supposedly going to set these things in motion and that he already did a little of this in 1991 during the gulf war.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
just wanted to add an opinion about dk's topic. some people didn't beleve him and felt that he was only writing so that he could laugh his a** off at us for beleing him. i didn't get that opinion of him. he seemed very patient and sincere. if i am wrong then i think he went to a lot of trouble for a laugh that wasn't very funny. everything he said lines up with a lot of prophecys. it may not happen just as he says it will, but i for one beleve that calamity will come in some form or another. as to when; the bible says that no man knows the day or the hour but that we will see the signs of His coming. and that we should be alert and watching. a lot of differnt prophets indicate that we are on the brink of something really bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle i for one beleve that calamity will come in some form or another. as to when; the bible says that no man knows the day or the hour but that we will see the signs of His coming. and that we should be alert and watching. a lot of differnt prophets indicate that we are on the brink of something really bad.

You have your beliefs and I have mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are at the fork of two paths... war or peace. At no time since the Cuban missile crisis have I felt so threatened by prophecy. DK is only one voice in a chorus of thousands and running to the hills to hide is, in my humble opinion, no answer.

Better to stay and point to the correct path.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

hi masqua, i agree with you about staying put and not running. whatever is coming may not be something that we can run and hide. about dk, iwas mainly implying that i believe in his sincerity. as to whether he is right or wrong. i don't know. i did say that what he had to say lined up with a lot of prophecys that i have heard. but we never know how accurate prophecy is unless it does come to pass.
can't remember exactly where i read this but it seems that i ran across something that implied that ppl would be running to the mountains to hide, and it turned out to be the wrong thing to do. so yes, i think that staying put and facing it is probably the best way. i think faith will go a long way in this situation. IF it comes to pass.

<< 1  2   >>

join