It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Run.. Fight.. Dark Knight.. Pull Together

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Dark knight topic has made me think a bit.....and i think we should not run but fight and show what ever is comming want we are made of.....If this is true and it does happen then we have to protect not run....i am making up my mind about this....but i for one will fight to help....we must show what ever it is that is comming what we are made of!!!!!

Plz any comment are welcome.

mod edit: removed all caps from title

[edit on 3-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would also like if people coulde say why they think it is going to happen and why they dont think it is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was thinking that if some did fight then how would they fight or how would you fight.
Maybe some sort of way for like hackers, fighters, information, ect

Let here the views?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
From what I understand of Dark Knights posts (which were a bit ambiguous to say the least), there is probably not alot that you could do. The suggestion was that this has been orchestrated and planned for years, by persons who have so much power and control that it would rather futile to "fight" back.

Now, that begs another question. We don't know exactly what it is that is going to happen. Is there a need to fight back? If so, what will we be fighting?

Pretty hard to plan some sort of resistance when, currently, we do not even know if we should resist, let alone if resisting is even an option and also, we do not know what it is we are supposed to be resisting.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
stumason
I am with you on this one i only started to read this about 6 hours ago.
Right so if we dont fight what do we do.
It is just there are so meny holes in what D4rk kn1ght is saying.
I am only think of all the ways out and trying to find out if there is any thing real about this story.
I respect D4rk Kn1ght a lot for comming out i juat want to know more.

Thank you for your post

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So if any one has any thing to add plzzz do!
I would like to add a thank to the ATS team for a grate website

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Now work with me here...

As I understood it, D4rk Kn1ght implied that the event would be a psy-op of global proportions. Would the illusion be spritual, extraterrestrial or catastrophic? Who knows, maybe everyone would see something different based on their own deepest fears. However, the end result will be the same: Subjugating the world to one single source of authority and power, a contrived savior from an imagined threat. It's sublime really, as it's the only possible way to organize and unite all of the world's many factions.

What technology will be used? Who knows that either. Some have suggested Project Blue Beam in association with cell phone and satellite technology.

The question of what do we do really depends on how much of the story you believe and/or how much is really true. Otherwise all you can do is be alert to the possiblilty and educate others. Oh yeah and wear a tin hat!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
kosmicjack
Thanks for what you are saying i am only trying to get the facts and if any thing does happen what to do.

and i dont think a tin hat will work lmao good one.

If there is any thing eles plzzz say.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well there will be violence. However, I think that the plan will ultimately be fulfilled. What that plan constitutes will be entirely up to us though... It can either be a world of peace,as the original planned outlines, or it can be chaos.

The "New World Order," and what it will be, will ultimately be our choice, but it will happen. Do I support it? It all depends. My probelem isn't so much with the concept, but the method that the powers that be are trying to use to institutionalize it, which by the way, in my opinion, isn't in the manner that was originally planned.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth
Thanks for adding

So what do you guys think will happen.
will it be a war of the world thing or a few lights and and the world goes in to panic and all of us just loes it.

And if it is a powerfull army of crafts then how the hell is hiding in the wood going to help because it look like this earth is doomed....that if this is true.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TORCHWOOD
SpeakerofTruth
Thanks for adding

So what do you guys think will happen.
will it be a war of the world thing or a few lights and and the world goes in to panic and all of us just loes it.

Well, as even William Cooper admitted, this really isn't a "good guy vs. bad guy" issue. The ones that are pushing this agenda. genuinely do believe that what they are doing is for the best for humanity. However, their methods are what is at question.

There are factions of this group who woule rid the world of about 5 billion people. If this is the method they choose to use to instate their plan, then we are looking at a very horrendous future indeed...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth
Thanks for adding

If it does end up being like that then maybe the world should pull together and go out fighting.

The power of the USA, the knowledge of grate britan, the technology of china ect.

Then we would go out with a bag and know we tryed and we put up a fight!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Torchwood, if this is the method that they choose to use, then there willl be war, yes... The problem is, we can't really do anything pre-emptive because we really don't know how they are going to do it, or exactly what it will constitute. That is the conuundrum that we face.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth
I see where you are comming from i just think we should be ready and if there is even any thing out there!

I thank you deeply for adding to this.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Certainly. I'd advise everyone, if they don't know how to hunt... LEARN
If they don't know how to hide...LEARN
If they don't know how to can food.... LEARN, but do it quickly because just about everyone who knows how to do this are dying out... (For most of us, that would be our grandparents.)
If you don't know how to garden....LEARN...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth

Well said!

I think we should not all get to over opsessed with this but just keep an eye open and be ready for what ever happens.

for all we know it could be our world that is doing it or some type of torrisum.....we just dont know.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If we all pull stick to gether and get ready for what ever it is that is going to happen thats saying if any does happen then you will find we will be stonger.

as i said if the power of the USA, the knowledge of grate britan, the technology of china ect and all the other others pull together you mayfind we are some strong planet and if it comes to it lets go out fighting but lets see what happens next.

Just Remeber
A world that works together is a world that is stong and harder to pull down!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TORCHWOOD

China is not that technologicly advanced at all............. Please show me the areas that China have a technological advantage over other countrys

The only thing china is good at is manufacturing.
EDIT: I've checked the last 3 pages on this forum, i can't find this thread your talking about. A search doesn't bring up the thread either.
Should i check Skunkworks???

[edit on 4-11-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Here is the main link for the dark knight www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sorry about the china thing i could not think of any where eles lol

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I read all the threads on the Dark Knight predictions and I really couldn't say one way or another if they will actually come true or not. I'm not so quick to believe them ( or anything else ) whole heartedly. But I don't rule these predictions out either. To do so could prove to be quite foolish.

If there is truth to these predictions then I'm not sure how we would ever be able to fight it. If evacuating to the mountains is not an option then the best thing to do would be to mentally prepare yourself and your loved ones for the coming events. Try to ride the storm out as best as you can and hope for the best.

[edit on 11/4/2007 by Lightmare]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join