It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the British Empire Organizing a Fascist Movement in U.S.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's pretty twisted these sort of groups are still organized, let alone on college campuses under fake names always w/ "freedom" in their title. Appalling.

...there has been a resurgence of operations on the campuses around the country led by "Her Ladyship" Lynn Cheney’s campus Gestapo apparatus, the Young Americans for Freedom, last Friday, sponsored a racist anti immigration speech at the campus of Michigan State University that nearly caused a riot.

Griffin's speech was billed as an expose on how "multiculturalism, mass immigration, and Islam are destroying Western civilization." During his speech a protest march was organized, and protesters repeatedly interrupted the event with obscenities and chants until Griffin had to abandon his speech for an informal question and answer session. The protesters walked out of the event and pulled a fire alarm to disrupt the speech, but Griffin continued to speak over the alarm.

larouchepac.com...

When will these 'leaders' learn that "we the people" still means something.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I'd view that more as a suppression of free speech actually. The mob has decided that they can't handle an opposing view be heard. Stalin would be proud. Not everyone agrees that we should be overrun with illegals and have no border controls and some people actually do find islamo-fascism a credible threat.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I have heard that the English elite families, many who live in the US are using the US military and economic might knowing it will implode, but to serve the agenda of the Elite who will scamper back to England when we implode.

I have not heard this angle, I hope this part is not right.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The British National Party (BNP) is more or less known for it's prejudiced views on immigration and multi-cultural society - they've never actually swayed from their position on that.

For Redge - that may hold some truth, but it's also probably true that there are American Elites all over the world doing that too.

I find it disturbing how the BNP has infiltrated American society so easily.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I always have a chuckle when I read these items about the British Elite running the world and controlling the US. Fact is it's the BIG banking families and corporations who run things. Even the British Royal family are about as English as Attila the Hun

There are a lot of powerful interests using their (in fact, our) money to shape world events, it's always been that way and will remain so until the last bomb has been dropped and they are either in control globally or have succumbed to the fallout.

As with everything else in this world, it all comes down to a simple case of "follow the money" to see who is bankrolling things.

top topics

join