It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend's personal experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A good friend of mine that used to live next to me once told me an interesting story that I at first was skeptic about, but this story was told to me by him and his mother and stepfather.

His mother and stepfather were in their living room watching tv when an apparition, an image of a body in ghost-like form entered the room through a door that is right next to the unit that holds their tv, and turned the tv off, and then exited the room.

They also said the home they live in once belonged to a woman who died alone and I forget the details of that but I thought it was very interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
should really have been posted in paranormal studies

ive never seen a ghost or aparition

they seem to have a thing with turning tvs off tho, maybe it keeps them awake at night

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
haha yeah I realized I was in the wrong section after I posted, my bad

I've never seen anything like that either but I don't doubt they exist

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morrison
A good friend of mine that used to live next to me once told me an interesting story that I at first was skeptic about, but this story was told to me by him and his mother and stepfather.

His mother and stepfather were in their living room watching tv when an apparition, an image of a body in ghost-like form entered the room through a door that is right next to the unit that holds their tv, and turned the tv off, and then exited the room.

They also said the home they live in once belonged to a woman who died alone and I forget the details of that but I thought it was very interesting.

What an annoying ghost you don't see us floating into their houses turning off their TV's

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It must have been Moroccan soap
Woops, sorry hun

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
no my bad it was my friend's sister dressed up in a sheet
his mother and stepfather didn't have the intelligence to tell the difference

join