It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't believe in UFOs after watching these...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
you can punch me in the face. Seriously, watch them all. This is my first topic ever. I just need to know why people argue about the existence of UFOs when you can watch them with your own eyes and NASA's cameras. I believe in the possibility of anything but am one of those that has to see things or experience them, for myself. These are the videos than shifted me from the "Alright, I need to know if UFOs are real", to the "Okay, they're real but what are they and where are they from" gear. So here you go, hopefully I don't mess up the links. Enjoy and please keep in mind comets, ice and space debris do not speed up and slow down or change directions quickly.

P.S. If you like I have tons of these all picked out I can link to.

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pretty cool, thanks. Too bad Kucinich couldn't have flashed these in the middle of the Dem debate the other night.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I also recommend the movie about the NASA tether incident:

Google Video Link

As well as the this movie, talking more about how the Air Force has covered it up since the 1940's:

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Oh man, that would have been great. Too bad they would just have run a laugh track over it to steer the sheeple into feeling stupid for believing it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why is no one replying? I was all hyped up to talk about these. Is it that they speak for themselves, lol? Where have all the ice crystal fans gone?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well because I believe in ufo's too! Ufo's are (unidentified flying objects) and why not believe in them. I see them all the time flying around. In your video links you show, those are definetly ufo's. So it's not really hard to believe in ufo's. Now show me a real alien and you'll get alot of replys from your post. Or a flying saucer with aliens in it.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah I hear you but of course there are Aliens, what else could be inside of them? If I put on my scepticals the only thing I could argue against is that they are man made and new technology we the public do not know of yet but if that were the case you would think NASA could just radio to them and say "We are about to take some footage of space. Can you not fly in front of the camera for a minute?"

[edit on 3-11-2007 by dark_matter06]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
They speak for themselves indeed

If you like? Please post some more links. I like good movies

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here you go.

www.liveleak.com...

This one is weird don't know if it is debris or what, it's like a glowing worm.
www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

And one more strange one.
www.liveleak.com...

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this has been discussed for like a million times already, and people who think these are ufos are never going to be persuaded to think otherwise, even when they hear perfectly logical explanations for each one.

but here goes, anyway...

so, the first one definitely looks like the shuttle thrusters firing and scattering ice particles or some other junk. the video quality is really bad, and this one really shouldnt be taken as evidence for anything... also, as with a lot of these videos, you cant tell if this is the FULL frame, as most of them are often cropped, and the true perspective is lost.

the second one is slowed down, thats obvious. and its probably also been cropped, and the object looks like a drop of water, probably condensation on the inside of the shuttle.

the third video, the communication recordings, is, well, not that impressive. ive seen the documentary from which this part was taken, and i was more impressed with the recordings of the ufo reports that a lot of pilots made. but anyway, the "bogeys" the astronauts reported could really be anything. space junk and things like that, ice from the shuttle.... of course that if a piece of ice breaks off from the shuttle, its going to keep following it.
basic psychics, people.

and the other videos... well, out of focus crap. and that includes the infamous "tether incident", which isnt shown here.

i mean, no one in their right mind would call out of focus crap filmed on earth ufos!

oh wait... yea they would

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Well because I believe in ufo's too! Ufo's are (unidentified flying objects) and why not believe in them. I see them all the time flying around. In your video links you show, those are definetly ufo's. So it's not really hard to believe in ufo's. Now show me a real alien and you'll get alot of replys from your post. Or a flying saucer with aliens in it.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Solarskye]

that aint gonna happen solarsky.do you think an advanced alien species/black ops would allow that?,or even have such an identifiable physical form?.

i mean weve invented an invisible tank already!.what would et have!?

maybe these ufos are unmaned drones,like we send our own unmaned probes to explore?.

you have to analyse the "ufos" aerodynamic capabilities,interaction with envirnment etc,visual data means little.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Bogey, ha. What about when they call it an alien spacecraft? Maybe he meant alien space debris huh? These videos clearly, well not all clearly, show objects in space that without being hit/pushed/moved by anything else are speeding up and changing directions and some even get into formations. What else do you need? Do you need it to be shown so close and clear that you can read the serial number? Use some sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dark_matter06
......What else do you need? Do you need it to be shown so close and clear that you can read the serial number? Use some sense.

well, yes!

we, at least i, need to see something that can not be explained away as anything other than an alien spacecraft. until then, ill gladly watch all the blurry space crap you want, and if its an ice particle, ill call it an ice particle, while youll call it a ufo.

so, whats the point of arguing...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm wondering how ice crystals speed up and pull 90 degree turns. How do you explain those?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm wondering how ice crystals speed up and pull 90 degree turns. How do you explain those?

that is precisely the thinking we need.

we need to discern ufos- distance,vectors,acceleration,size,interaction with environment etc to judge whether they can correlated with KNOWN PHENOMENON.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, first of all, as someone already said, there's no doubt they're "UFO's". Whether or not they're ALIENS is the true question. I mean, logically, a flying bug you can't identify is a UFO. Unfortunately "UFO" has been coupled with aliens and leads to confusion when said. Kinda like the word "conspiracy" and it's distorted definition.

Anyways, I think it's good footage. Not sure about that one with the gray dot in the middle. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at. The lights flying by, or this dot that appears to be on the camera lens. Also, the Mir video, looks like just a bunch of space junk.

But the others are good. I especially like the one where the thing turns 90 degrees and speeds off. There's no question in my mind whatsoever that that's an aircraft.

Now, the question becomes, man made or alien made?

Well, humans couldn't survive that type of speed. The space shuttles go fast, but the types of speed of that aircraft in that video - that's just insane.

So if it's man made, it's an unmanned aircraft.

Unfortunately, there's no way to prove if it's unmanned man made aircraft or alien made aircraft.

I guess it'll be a mystery until full disclosure happens.

The people that deny that there are high tech aircraft like this in our atmosphere and beyond are delusional. But the alien made vs man made debate will rage on, and neither side has enough proof to prove their points, so it comes down to opinion.

Me personally, I don't know what it'll take to fully convince me that these are aliens. It's hard to believe anything you see these days.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
ok, so the video in which theres an object that makes a 90 degree turn is the most controversial one out there... im sure everyone here has seen it.

so, the most important thing about that video is that it is CROPPED!

and that means that when you watch the video you see an object that has a trail and all of a sudden it makes a perfect 90 degree turn and speeds of.

but the thing is, the footage is shot in infra red, and that explains the trail.
and, in the original video, you can see that the camera MOVES and zooms out at that point, an that explains the apparent movement of the "object". ill try to find the original video, so i can show you what im talking about, but it is very hard, since everybody has the cropped version.

when i first saw it, i really thought that that was all the evidence i needed, but when i saw the original version, i was quickly dissuaded.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

you can punch me in the face.
Well, do you come here to Portugal or do you pay for my trip to where you live?

Actually, I do believe in Unidentified Flying Objects, but not necessarily in alien flying objects or even man-made flying objects, and none of those videos showed anything that looked like an artificial craft to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just in case, for all the ones that do not know what the "tether incident" was:

www.youtube.com...

See it until the end please.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightsider2007
ok, so the video in which theres an object that makes a 90 degree turn is the most controversial one out there... im sure everyone here has seen it.

so, the most important thing about that video is that it is CROPPED!

and that means that when you watch the video you see an object that has a trail and all of a sudden it makes a perfect 90 degree turn and speeds of.

but the thing is, the footage is shot in infra red, and that explains the trail.
and, in the original video, you can see that the camera MOVES and zooms out at that point, an that explains the apparent movement of the "object". ill try to find the original video, so i can show you what im talking about, but it is very hard, since everybody has the cropped version.

when i first saw it, i really thought that that was all the evidence i needed, but when i saw the original version, i was quickly dissuaded.

read this,

www.faqs.org...

infra red radiation cannot leave a trail in space.

what random space debris would have such an internal heat source?.

cropping would mean zooming in not zooming out.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by wierdalienshiznit]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join