It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Minute Video, may explain 1/2 of all UFOs reported

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
there have been +11,000 views of these airships on youtube,

If you watch this 4 minute demonstrtion flight
mentally snap a picture in your head that is a dead-ringer for many of
those still snapshots of 'discs'....
you can see the aparent 'disc' is just an illusion brought about by your position and the objects (hyperblimp) orientation in the sky and reflections.

see: www.youtube.com...

home page: home.comcast.net...

-this homepage for the hyperblimp has numberous links to videos, and other text... for your pleasure.

side note: I cannot be exactly certain, but back on Dec 3rd 1996 in Phoenix AZ, around 11:00 pm, i took the 12' triangular set of football shaped glows as the underbelly of a UFO/or military 'drone'...
Since this civilian has this technology, devised and improved by himself,
just how much further has the black projects with military out of Nevadas' Area 51, with mega bucks of R&D, been able to achieve??

Notice in the video the swivel mounted propeller on the vehicle...
a programmed drone, could very well, follow a lit street (at a suitable height to elude detection) and perform surveillance....
which is quite likely what i witnessed back in 1996 above Camelback Avenue in the dead of night, then returning 1/2 hour later, and disappearing into the night sky some 60-90 feet above the street level Avenue.

thanks, & enjoy

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

For some reason, the video looks animated. I am saying it's a fake, but it looks animated to me and I've yet to see a balloon move like that. My dad flys RC Planes and actually made one from a balloon. This Balloon seems not to be affect by wind.

I am not sure if this would really count for more than half of all UFO sitings world wide. That is quite a claim to say it's could possibly count.

Maybe I am being harsh here because I am an amateur astronomer and have been for the past 10 years. I've have become use to seeing Air Planes, Helicopters, Satellites, Stars, Planets and Nebula's. Day or night.

I can understand how these balloons you posted could fool people.

join