It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple films alleged "unicorn" in Switzerland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't see anything obviously fake about this. The shadow is under it because the sun is overhead. It trots away nicely.

I hate the camera shake as much as you do, but I'm not saying fake. I'm on the fence.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wig

Well they fooled you nicely Wig mate

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Aside from unicorns not existing, what makes everyone say this video is a fake?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dude, I looked REAL close and saw a horn on it's head. That is DEFFINANTLY a Unicorn.@(*-*)@

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The only thing I can think to add is that horses don’t belong on the sides of rocky mountains (or Swiss alps). Oh yeah, it’s magical!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Don't you find it strange that...of allllllllll the places on the huge mountainside, they happen to focus in on THAT particular spot?

When the camera was originally zoomed out, there wasn't anything particular going on.

It wasn't until the camera zoomed wayyyyyyyy in, that we were able to see the 'unicorn'.

If, and I mean a big IF there were any creatures out on a rock cropping, then how the hey did they get there in the first place? I didn't see a viable path around the area.

Pretty convenient that there was some nearby follage for the critter to hide in; must've been camera shy.

I'd be courious to find out if the local inhabitants were looking for any lost or missing animals. If this creature is real...could it have fallen down the slope somehow?

Is it possible that when the 'unicorn' turned to walk into the brush, at that moment there could have been a twig or branch that was sticking out to give the illusion of a horn?

Somethings not right here.

Seems staged to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You bunch of goobers... The origin of the unicorn myth comes from the narwhal... Vikings and other sailors saw them in the frigid north and tales precipitated from them.

It is most likely that the horns were found on beaches, then the association with land was made.

[edit on 11/20/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Eh, I posted this in the other thread, don't know if anyone mentioned it here. The unicorn's shadow is in the right position, but it's far too dark. All other shadows in the area are a uniform sort of dull shade, but the unicorn's shadow is dark and sharp. The horse's body movements are very robotic as well, imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It is real people,,,that is a real live unicorn i tells you!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

i do believe in the unicorns! I do not like any one who doesnt believe in the unbelieveable.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know that posts are supposed to have some value to them but whatever.

Wow

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Pardon me for my former reply. Clearly, It is fake. It's shadow moves like it's its own organism, and the timing is perfect from when the camera zoom's in and the alleged "unicorn" runs behind the trees.

P.S:the unicorn IS derived from the rhinoceros. The Africans came to Europe and spoke to them about the Rhinoceros. They just said that it has hair, walks on 4 legs and has a single horn, so the Europeans believed it was a horse with a horn. And, to all those who say the unicorn was derived from the Common Narwhal, the Narwhal is called the sea unicorn from its tusk protruding from it's forehead. Read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. It has a little information on the Sea Unicorn, and is a good read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join