It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush ADMITS Explosives at the WTC

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
@depth; no problem happens to us all

@Griff; i stand corrected on this one and should have been more clear

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The fact that the video's creator tried to pass the blurb about operatives off as some kind of admission about 9/11 shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that his intent is to lie and decieve. And when somebody's intent is to lie and decieve, the only thing you can count on them to do is... wait for it... get ready... here it is: LIE AND DECIEVE!

And since it's been definitively proven that the speach about operatives planting explosives had nothing to do with 9/11, and since the video clearly shows its creator's intent to portray that it was 9/11 related, that video and therefor this thread is debunked. Hoax. Bulldog Shih-Tzu.

Now I wish I would have come to this thread sooner, but I've got to be up front about something: That video was so blatantly dishonest and far-fetched that it left me at a loss for words to respond with.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
reply to post by depth om

ill throw you a bone here. click me

the speach in the video had exactly 0 to do with 9/11. bush was discussing OTHER plans for attacks against the US that had been "obtained" from KSM. now, given the methods in which they asked him for this info, it may or may not be accurate but that doesnt change the fact that this speach was in NO way related to the WTC towers on 9/11.

snip

wow

just wow

I wonder how much money these low lifes have made off of the truthers so far. I'd guess $10,000,000 as a low estimate

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
well lets not be in too big a hurry to burn the OP at the stake, its possible that he didnt create said video but just found it on the net and got overzelous.

but its a good object lesson about making sure of your material before presenting it as PROOF of anything. IMHO anyway

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't think the OP did create the video. I agree that it just looks like he got excited and posted without checking the source first (everyone does it).

However, I think the creator of the video is a drool-dripping, scum-faced boot-licking liar with a 9 inch nose but only half the libido to match. Er.. are we allowed to insult people who aren't members? *innocent smile*

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It was sarcasm 4thdoctorwhofan, i was joking cause ppl are always going on about gov operatives on ats debunking truths,,,,

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

LOL dgtempe, at least on that note, I couldn't agree more, and I refuse to get fired up...again...over yet another 911 thread, and I sincerely hope my point was made.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Toelint]

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Toelint]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
oh boy, that was hilarious, about the only thing of any substance was the 'plane shot down' bit, and even that is sketchy at best.

No stars, no flags for this, I'm starting to believe the people who say if a topic has something like "100% PROOF" or "ADMITS" or any other wild caps lock claim, it's not even worth looking at.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join