It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure? UFO Briefing for Ronald Reagan Released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
A newly released set of documents from serpo.org includes Bill Casey briefing Ronald Reagan on UFOs.

Transcript of classified tape recording made at Camp David, Maryland during a presidential briefing regarding the subject of UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL VISITATION of EARTH. President RONALD REAGAN was present. The recording was made between March 6 and 8, 1981.

WILLIAM CASEY: Mr President, good morning. As we discussed in February, this briefing contains some very sensational and some very, very classified information. I am not sure, oh, well, I'm not going to make a decision on who you want in the room. That will be your decision, Mr President. This will be a real tough one to follow since the briefing starts back, historically speaking, that is, and runs up to recent times. I believe we have prepared a good chronological order of events. I'm sure you, Mr President, will have many questions.

The list of questions presented to me by ADVISER #2 should all be answered during this briefing. I hope they are, more than anyone, especially you, Mr President, leave this briefing with questions still unanswered. I have asked The Caretaker to conduct this briefing. He is a contract employee of the CIA and is the present custodian of the information. Are we to assume that everyone is present?

This is historic if verified, as a position of gradual disclosure. The issues discussed are not implausible. Pattern analysis might demonstrate a deep knowledge about the Reagan White House, considering the spontaneous "Bonzo," commentary, as well as the Nixon connection by precedent on the UFO issue. This deserves a good reading.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by SkipShipman]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well it looked promising but then the name Serpo as the spirce for these documents came up. Not very reassuring...........

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
When the aliens open their laboratory cage door and let me out I will then know they are real

OK all kidding aside, this does not sound like disinformation nor real information, but that is just gut reaction. It doesn't feel right, but just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
It doesn't feel right, but just my opinion.

When reading the quoted text in the OP, that was my feeling too lol. It sound odd. He says "Mr President" like 3 times in a minute almost as if its there just to look good. And the decision of who's going to be in the room sound flimsy... This information would be kept within a VERY tight circle, in particular since its "very, very classified".

But hey, maybe Ronald Reagon DID have the intelligence of a child and was impressed when someone said Mr President repeatedly, what do I know.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have to be honest, it reads like a work of fiction to me rather than a classified military document.

And as Wirral Bagpuss said, the fact that it came from Serpo hardly helps its credibility either...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

Of course what they call "Project Dove," would include the position of gradual disclosure. Just as cybernetic systems involve a pressure release valve, "disinformation," creates an "out," for those who cannot handle the data.

Are most all of you are big boys and girls? Do you really need others to tell you what to read or not to read?

Yes it appears to be filtered data mixed with "not implausible," data, IMHO. Nonetheless it is an interesting read. I agree with those who suggest "Serpo," is not necessarily "reliable." Go for the "science fiction approach," and enjoy articles.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Having read through only the first third, I came upon a reference that gives it away as fake.

PRESIDENT: OK, well, very interesting. Are the laws of physics on their planet the same as our planet?

The CARETAKER: Not exactly. There seem to be a little different laws, especially when it comes to the movement of their planet in relationship to their two suns. Our scientists don't understand it because it defies some of our laws of physics.

1. As long as the system is within our Universe the laws of physics will be the same as on Earth. It might break down near the event horizon of a black hole, but the gravitational constant and other aspects would not be different.

2. They would not just say 'the laws of physics are different or 'a little different laws'. They'd say 'oh there is no inertia, or the First Law of Thermodynamics is different' and then explain it to him in layman's terms. Claiming that don't understand the planet's orbit is a far cry from saying the laws of physics are a 'little bit' different.

3. Plus, haha, at "Reagan" asking 'are the laws of physics the same'.

This kind of phrasing smacks of a 'UFO fan' trying to make the document sound authentic.

Also, the 'different levels' they talk about I also don't believe. Once you've let out that there are ET coming to Earth, everything would be of the same classification. IOW, you couldn't talk about one without talking about the other, with minor exceptions.

Next, they mention Roswell, which was not a true ET event. This kind of thing gives them away every time. They try to incorporate too much of the current UFO myth into the story - as though they're trying to sound erudite.

On a side note - few people realize just how, uh, shall I say 'un-intelligent' Reagan was. I'm positive he'd want his wife at the briefings since she was the real 'brains' in the family.

Next, I find this unbelievable - that they'd schedule a briefing for Reagan, a guy who is going to be visually oriented without photos of the ET and the craft:

WM CASEY: Mr President, we have a Trantaloid, but it is dead. We captured it in 1961 in Canada and we had it in captivity until 1962, when it died. We'll show you a photograph ... CARETAKER?

The CARETAKER: Director, I don't have one with me. But, I will get one couriered over to us.

Note:
@ 'George Adamski' helping them with disinfo. Ha-hahaha!

These hoax guys all make the same elementary mistakes, trying to sound scientific, or bringing up other 'UFO cases' which have been or will be debunked. It makes their whole 'story' bogus in one step.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
If that were real, I think Reagan would have asked to see the carcass of the aliens or that he would've liked to meet meet one of those SERPO exchange participants or that he would've liked to see an alien technology vehicle with his own eyes. That would be a natural reaction, I would think.

So, I will have to say "fiction."

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You have to consider the source: Serpo. Do a search on Serpo. The whole thing was blown wide open as a disinformation campaign. It's all documented right here on ATS. The amazing thing is that they are still spewing forth this garbage.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Reagan was at Camp David from March 6-8. Aside from that . . . . .

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Since SERPO being bunk is old hat around here as well as Rick Doty being a thief and charlatan let me add...

There is nothing NEW about this document. The SERPO trixters (Doty et all) havent posted a thing in 11 months.

It would make a fun Oliver Stone Movie. But other than that, throw it in the pile with Star Wars in the "fiction" section.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

Remember, this material is a closely guarded secret. Although the gist of the story has been out there for many years, very little of the ACTUAL TRUTH has ever been released to the public. Oh, yes, well, by some of the renegades maybe, but many of them have been discredited.

S&F for you

this is incredible stuff

It was felt that public awareness of these projects would have jeopardized the future space program of the United States. Releasing our secrets about UFOs and alien visitation would also cause a PANIC AMONG RELIGIOUS LEADERS around the world. Therefore, MJ-12 decided that an independent scientific study of the UFO phenomena would be needed to satisfy the public curiosity.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
None the less real or not its a great read, some of the best fiction i have read lately have been things like this! Kudos to the author, he should sell his work in books not use it for disinfo!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Consistencies : Circumstantial reasons why the released information may be true. Not proof, but reasons to support the account which some may consider to be compelling.

www.serpo.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You have to consider the source: Serpo. Do a search on Serpo. The whole thing was blown wide open as a disinformation campaign. It's all documented right here on ATS. The amazing thing is that they are still spewing forth this garbage.

Serpo seems to have been a disinformation campaign conducted by the infamous Richard Doty in order to sell a book. Doty is responsible for the MJ-12 hoax and Paul Bennewitz's breakdown.

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
so whats the common ground that all or most accept as common ground??i mean serpo is bunk according to you peeps and i dont disagree.but if this is so who do we accept as legitimate sources??is there a common ground on this?some sources that all accept as not disinformants??on a side note are the foia documents legitimate?whats the point of releasing stuff if its censored????if we request a foia on this specific occasion with reagan will we get it??

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
posted on 3-11-2007

I remember reading these when they were new. At least, they were new to me.

Guess i'm not too surprised to find out that it's a hoax. Cest la vi

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Just keep an open mind, people. Once you close that mind, you are lost in your own misguided thoughts....

serpo.org...

IMHO an appropriate quote

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03219ea08102.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Reading up on this stuff. Very fun, shouldn't be taken too seriously, but I did find it interesting that the date of the Eben pickup of the dozen Team Members was the same date as the very famous and compelling Lonnie Zamora case.

No coincidence in my view. Very clever storyteller.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is fake as hell. No wonder it's under hoax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join