It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardian Angels are they Jesuits replacing freemason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Curtis Sliwa
Curtis Sliwa was born and raised in the city of New York in the borough of Brooklyn. His life experiences of violence on the streets as a youth were what stimulated him to begin to combat street violence through peaceful surveillance. Sliwa was also born into a Christian family and raised a member of the Assyrian Church of the East. Sliwa attended and was expelled from Brooklyn Prep, a Jesuit Catholic high school, and graduated from Canarsie High School, a New York City public high school located in Canarsie, Brooklyn. Prior to founding the Guardian Angels, he was night manager of a McDonald's restaurant on Fordham Road in The Bronx.[6] In 2004 Sliwa married for a third time and became a father to his son, Anthony Chester.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by copernicus12223
Sliwa was also born into a Christian family and raised a member of the Assyrian Church of the East. Sliwa attended and was expelled from Brooklyn Prep, a Jesuit Catholic high school,

Aside from being "kicked" out of a Jesuit High school, I don't see how you can establish that the Guardian Angels are some sort of a Jesuit group. That said, I certainly don't see any connection between the Guardian Angels and the Freemasons.

If you have more to offer in an attempt to "connect the dots" I am certainly interested.

join