It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what always interested me about space

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Solarskye I love those videos. Its simply one of the many things I imagine and wonder when I look at the night sky, Its amazing, Its like the most mysterious beautiful thing ever, I could never bore of it, that is why I love space and life.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenomorph07

Originally posted by Swatman
nie vid solarskye thats nuts. this topic officially rocks. went from being made fun of to owning.

All thanks to me.

Wow, isn't it odd, how one small thing that you comment on, can change the future so much, and affect many peoples lives, like me and others here, without you even having any idea it would.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by xenomorph07

Originally posted by Swatman
this topic officially rocks.went from being made fun of to owning.

All thanks to me.

Wow, isn't it odd, how one small thing that you comment on, can change the future so much, and affect many peoples lives, like me and others here, without you even having any idea it would.

one is glad to be of service

edit:for quote .

[edit on 10-11-2007 by xenomorph07]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks everyone

I wish I could hop on a spceship and take a trip at least to the moon and back but by the time that happens I'll be long gone. But at least I know that my children and their children just might get that chance if this world will quit fighting each other and plan for our future to space and beyond.

Thanks Mods for fixing the video's in my post
I read the bbc codes and now I know about that.

Don't know if any of you guys have this software, but it's free and helps you know what you're looking at when viewing the stars and planets. Download it and play around with it and get your location right. It's in real time too.

Stellarium

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
what would be scary would be if this far off planet was exactly the same as earth and its a mirror image of us. everyone on this planet would have a identical twin on that planet. thats some freaky stuff

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Yeah imagine all those galaxies in the Hubble picture. I wonder if you went to every single one of them that is like the Milkyway and went to the same spot where the earth is located would you find a planet like ours and a sun?
There's got to be life in those galaxies. I know it's possible that there might not be, but I'm gonna go with life and most likely intelligent life.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You guys are getting into fantasy now, I'm afraid. What you say about doubles Could be possible in some other dimension, found through some quirk of the "many worlds" theory in Quantum Mechanics.

But I doubt that Hubble is looking through some misty quantum doorway.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
please flag this thread if you enjoyed it and want to talk more about it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join