It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King 11/8: UFO's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
In my opinion I definitely think disclosure is coming,in the last couple of years Britain,France,Brazil ,China,Argentina and others are all coming forward making there classified records public,more and more government and military people are coming forward,the media seems to be covering it more without making believers out to be insane.

I do believe this is all planned,why with in such a short time period would all these countries come forward at once unless they all agreed to? it to coincidental if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
In my opinion I definitely think disclosure is coming,in the last couple of years Britain,France,Brazil ,China,Argentina and others are all coming forward making there classified records public,more and more government and military people are coming forward,the media seems to be covering it more without making believers out to be insane.

I do believe this is all planned,why with in such a short time period would all these countries come forward at once unless they all agreed to? it to coincidental if you ask me.

Maybe all of this is a preparation for the false flag that's coming?

Makes sense to me. Disseminate information in a way that allows the public to become a little more accepting of the possibility of ET's... sounds like a plan.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
In my opinion I definitely think disclosure is coming,in the last couple of years Britain,France,Brazil ,China,Argentina and others are all coming forward making there classified records public,

My only question is what the HELL took them so long???

The US declassified thier UFO files 30 years ago!!!

[in 1976 to be exact]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
From what im hearing in this thread, the show was pretty good? Hoping for a youtube clip today...

And government disclosure on Monday? Ill believe it when I see it, and also if this is true, Im pretty sure it will be used to scare the public anyway.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I just hope somebody put ip in youtube or something like that so everybody can see the show...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Is it not on again in 2 hours? Larry King is usually on CNN at 12:00 every day here (it's 10:00am right now).

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

I dont have CNN. Didnt know it was on every day actually.

Do you have the possibility to record it? I think its pretty easy to convert to youtube later.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry I'm unable to record it. It was pretty good. Credible witnesses and a horribly unfit debunker. And Shirley McClaine wasn't too nutty.

I honestly thought (coming from CNN) that it was going to be another bunch of crap to fuel the fire of making Kucinich look like a goofball just because he once saw a UFO (NOT E.T.'s). The mainstream media really was painting him to be a goofball after that asshat Tim Russert brought up the fact that he once saw a UFO (like Carter and Reagan, among other presidents). Russert obviously is motivated by his owners. Sad they didn't give Kucinich time to talk about issues, where he kicks major ass.

Back on topic... Turned out it was a really sane and credible session without much hyperbole. They also mentioned that there would be a press conference Monday with a lot of other witnesses.

Sadly, there was no "disclosure" of evidence of any kind. But it was very serious and respectable.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Nah sorry, I don't have a means of recording it. I'm sure it'll be on youtube sometime though.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by flashback

You have just posted something which got my brain thinking from a different perspective. Is this whole UFO thing coming up now to discredit Kucinich? This is exactly how our sick sick government does its dirty work.

I'm suddenly very suspicious and disappointed.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Did anyone get this show recorded? please share it on youtube or something and post the links, I missed the show since I am in Korea at the moment.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Yes I missed it to please post if someone have knowledge about a streaming site

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Nothing new, the government is always pushing the unknown and Aliens on us.

I think thats were the saying 'the government lies' came from when I was growing up.

You can see much of the result on various Alex Jones videos.

Here is a doozy.. part two more about WWI and WWII to present.
part one
video.google.com...
part two
video.google.com...

Yup, not exactly UK Intel History Channel material, or FOX NEWS
in depth reports on UFO or Larry King solving anything.

But its not EXACTLY LIES.... see its NOT TELLING...seems to be the
problem... I think thats what all the people were complain about when
I was growing up. Perhaps a result of secret organizations that confound
the public organizations of Congress and Presidency.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to the Gov't disclosure coming monday. I doubt they will disclose anything too significant though. It might be a little something to get the public more open towards the "possiblity" but not anything thats going to completely open the eyes of the people.

I'm still in speculation as to which route the disclosure will take.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was a good show....He stated that Japan and France among other countries already had disclosed their infomarion.......WHERE IS THAT INFORMATION???

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Oberg got rocked as a skeptic.

That wasnt James Oberg, that was Blaha (I think that was him, he looks significantly older then I recall but just as forgettable.) He's essentially a VERY smug, and if you couldnt tell by his body language, very egotistical. As he was introduced he gave a look like "why am I here dealing with these idiots?", but in fact, he gets himself on every UFO show as the skeptic whenever he can. He's about as profound as Joe Nickell. Niether refer to current data in their "investigations" and niether can muster a very good argument to the sharp points (such as the Sgt at Bentwaters actually touching the craft, examining it, and photographing it).

Blaha said several time he didnt believe the Bentwaters guys to be lying, just mispercieving a lighthouse.
Yeah, he touched a lighthouse from miles away.

These people are really very comical. But there's a very real reason for their behavior.

Let me ask you all this: what kind of a person devotes so much time to telling people they didnt see what they thought, didnt experience what they thought, and that in fact most are lying. These people go out of their way to do this kind of thing.

Right. People who *think* they're so much more sharp, educated, or somehow believe they have heightened logical abilities. They rarely if ever *show* what evidence they have to disprove or explain any instance.

No, they claim one thing, and thats the answer. Despite that they were not at the event, nor associated with it. If there was pysical evidence or photos, thats one thing to examine and debunk...but in this case there is none.

I found it really amusing that Blaha said he talked to the people at the guard tower that night and stated that they didnt see anything. The Sgt, stated "there was no one on the tower that night". Blaha countered by repeating his statement that he spoke to them and they saw nothing.

I nearly jumped out of my chair. "were you f***ing there??". It's a good thing I wasnt the Sgt, as I'd have torn Blaha a new one. This man was there, and witnessed the event. Blaha was not. End of story.

As much as any skeptic will say "it's all ancedotal", the forget one very important thing:

So are the skeptics statements.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Isn't it an interesting turn of events that now the non-believers are the ones who are starting to look foolish?

I am neither a believer nor am I a non-believer. I just like to examine info from both sides of the argument.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by ChronMan]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChronMan
Isn't it an interesting turn of events that now the non-believers are the ones who are starting to look foolish?

I am neither a believer nor am I a non-believer. I just like to examine info from both sides of the argument.

Actually, the non-believers rarely are the ones who look foolish. Just because the skeptic happened to look foolish on this one particular show does not mean non-believers are the ones who are starting to look foolish overall lol...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
He keeps doing shows on UFOs because he is from outer space.....

REPTILIAN!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by ChronMan

Actually, the non-believers rarely are the ones who look foolish. Just because the skeptic happened to look foolish on this one particular show does not mean non-believers are the ones who are starting to look foolish overall lol...

Key word... starting. I'm sure that you're aware that your opinion and mines aren't the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join