It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King 11/8: UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
He's covered UFO's a couple of times. Dose he believe or is he simply at the mercy of his producers? It would be interesting to know his stance.

High-ranking military officials and government personnel from around the world discuss close encounters with UFOs. Is national security on the line? Or perhaps some reputations? Whatever your take, you'll be talking about this long after Larry says good night.

www.cnn.com...
11/8 9 p.m. ET

~odievk

[edit on 3-11-2007 by odievk]

[edit on 3-11-2007 by odievk]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting to see UFO's being talked about more openly in mainstream media and not kept to fringe stuff with smirks and childish giggles. I guess more and more people will come out of the closet with their beliefs on the existenace of UFO's. A cosmic comming out would be good for everyone !!!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Interesting... We learned the other day that LK's Executive Producer is coming to our NYC event on the 5th of November... This person is bringing someone with them, if it turns out to be Larry himself that comes I'll ask him.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Great opportunity to meet these people on the 5th of November event i wish i could come but as i live in the Uk in Wales it would be hard if not impossible to get a flight out there now. :-(

Good luck with your questioning Springer i hope it will return you with valuable information to redistribute amonst us ATS'ers.

Great idea for an event by the way lets hope the outcome is what we are striving towards!

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Where can I see more info on the Nov 5 NYC event?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
OK, lemme get this right... LK's producer is coming to The 5th. Then on the 8th he's having a show about UFOs. Hmm, I'd bet they're going to want to do interviews, maybe set up a camera. We all know Springer is photogenic, but maybe make sure the fellas shave (unless they really like their beard of course), As you may just be on camera and/or put on the spot. Keep a quick wit lads and lassess, and good luck!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Quick let me take a trip to Altuna to call and ask if any of those
people ever heard of Tesla.

They know as much on either topic.

Stop wasting the time of America and get in to CT.

Its must more fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can't we get someone other than Larry? He butchered the last show concerning UFO's with Freidman, Aldrin and the rest of the panel.

Hell this is the same guy who recentyl asked Jerry Seinfeld if his show had been cancelled!

www.youtube.com...

I vote for someone else, Anybody actually, Beck, Nancy Grace, Cooper, I'd even take Geraldo right about now.

Becker

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Becker44]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh god, why do I think this will turn into some fear mongering bullcrap saying that aliens are dangerous and must be destroyed...

Larry King???

Well, we'll see what happens, but Im pessimistic about this being something positive. Anyone who is allowed to go on Larry King on CNN is probably loaded up with more lies and deception...

Hope im wrong.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is great news, I hope that good things come of this.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MostlyHarmless
OK, lemme get this right... LK's producer is coming to The 5th. Then on the 8th he's having a show about UFOs. Hmm, I'd bet they're going to want to do interviews, maybe set up a camera. We all know Springer is photogenic, but maybe make sure the fellas shave (unless they really like their beard of course), As you may just be on camera and/or put on the spot. Keep a quick wit lads and lassess, and good luck!

So we should watch larry king on Nov 8th?
What time does it start again?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It really is crazy to be watching CNN or Faux News and see them talking about ufo's, I mean I was just watchin CNN and they did a small peace where a reporter went out in the field and asked people about them. Crazy, the start to the global awareness and enlightenment which many think 2012 will offer???

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
News agencies have reported UFOs off and on over the years. There are always minor "explosions" in interest and the media picks up on it. It tends to be more satire on their part then anything else, if Larry King would actually invite people that aren't afraid to argue their points then you'd have an interesting show.

He always tends to make fun of the folks that believe UFOs are controlled by extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Exactly. And thats the same view Fox News have as well. They try to make it appear that people who believe in aliens and UFO's are nuts, just like they do the same with 9/11 or anything else.

They are in fact dumbing down America and serving the McDonald version of the truth to them. Pre-packaged, no need to think for yourself.

But change is in the air. These crooks wont get away with this forever.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm sure Larry King wouldn't mind some of Noory's ratings!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

Thats the way I felt when the name Ron Paul started showing up on the internet.

Is this the guy from Seinfeld?

The one that curses all the time, we need that for Larry King:

What a cute little b*****d your alien child is.
How the f*** did you see that UFO?
This is one h*** of a dis info interview, nods asleep.

Let me guess, its gonna be the same ol' CIA rubbish paid out to writers
for years, pro ETs and con Tesla. S*** b*** got to get their media paid
monies worth. F'um. Yes, Altuna, you bringing something to the table
here or wasting my f'n time.

ED:
teslaandlyne (3 seconds ago)
Larry never heard of Ron Paul, Ron Paul the cursing marathon runner.
A good thing Seinfeld didn't bring that character into the interview.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
maybe we could all send a question to larry king its a possibility on the site of larry king you can click on a link which says ask your questions. a massive question response may let them see that there is a real base of believers and that this group is big and that its stupid to say these people are idiots ect.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

From the original post:

High-ranking military officials and government personnel from around the world discuss close encounters with UFOs. Is national security on the line? Or perhaps some reputations? Whatever your take, you'll be talking about this long after Larry says good night.

That sounds like pitch men for the secret government, drilled with hours
of indoctrination of the same ol' retorts you get on the internet.

Any one hear of the FOO. What about CT of Tesla and UFOs.
Wonder if they go into phantoms or ancient sightings.
That will need security forces. No need for Tesla blitz craft scenario.
What about Eisenhower and the Alien King meeting.
Are they sure Ike didn't see Hitler and have a heart attack.
I want to hear that. Larry will miss it like the Seinfeld cancellation.

Its a platform to hear the latest 'official' word, not like 9/11 silence.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Watching right now.. they said the government is supposed to disclose information on Monday

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join