It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I even try?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
YOU KNOW im a nice guy, SERIOUSLY, so today this girl is all pissed off at me, beacuse I was being EXTREMELY sarcastic, whenever we were talking several days ago. She is a nice girl, smart and pretty, but WOW I GUESS NO ONE KNOWS WHAT SARCASM IS NOW DO THEY. So now, she gets her idiot boyfriend to come and start threatning me. Seriously, he does not want to mess with me, his career will be over, and she can give him sponge baths and spoon feed him after we get done with him, but thats beside the point, WHY are people so stupid, now I have most of the football team on my heels b***** about bs, this a hole downtown now is also threatning me beacuse of this, You know what I think about him? he is a fessacchione for all I care. Now lets add the troia's family, WOW THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE, non me ne frega un cazzo.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

If you had any intention on putting him in a state that requires a "sponge bath," you would have done it. Other than that, I say a heartfelt apology to the girl should soften things up. Girls don't usually get that upset unless you're really offensive or being really creepy. You may have overstepped your bounds and not realized it. She told her boyfriend because that's what girls do, it's not her resonsibility for the way he acts.

For instance: My ex is the sweetest girl on the planet (in general) but her manager at a restaurant would not stop with the sexual harrassment even after he was well aware she had a boyfriend. He was some creepy little Mexican guy talking about how "He can sex for hours." and what not. I grabbed him by his tie and pushed him through 2 sets of french doors and the momentum made him trip and fall after the second set and I just sat there and yelled in his face. My girlfriend was terrified and was quickly fired. Haha... This is the difference between "I would have really messed him up" and the actual "act" of necessary aggression. And also that she may have been in a very similar situation.

Good luck.

Edit: Oh, yeah.. And nice guys finish last. Get your hustle up.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Sarcasm is only good when it doesn't involve anything important.

You seem like a guy who likes being sarcastic so I won't advise you to stop. But maybe you could tone it down a little bit? Most people I know really don't care for sarcasm. They just find it extremely annoying.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
well, what did you say. i mean, some people are dolts and cant understand sarcasm but if you say something really messed up even sarcastically, it can be taken as if you meant it.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wooo Hooo You Da man!!

Sit down before you hurt yourself.

MonKey

P.S. What do you do when you come across a lion...

Say sorry and wipe it off!

Dude, just wipe it off!!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I tend to agree with ChKeyMonKey here. If the people you are around are so easily offended and do not understand your sense of humor you would be better off with out them, mayhap.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
People say "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit"...yet only idiots don't understand sarcasm...so therefore idiots made that saying.

new topics

top topics

join