It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call me crazy if you wish.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was watching the video at this link of a Clinton explanation of a letter that was written 5 years ago...
blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com...

It's strange but what caught my attention were his hand movements. His hands alone seem totally disproportional to the rest of his physique.

The really strange thing is at 2:21 in the video I looked at his thumb on his right hand and it seemed odd. Really strange. I also looked at the bracelet he was wearing. Seems out of place for the suit he is wearing.

Anyway, his right hand movements along with what seems a disproportion of his hand to his body or a regular human is strange. It almost seems skeletal for some reason?
Am I seeing too much here? May be he is just getting old? It sure seemed like there was a subtle emphasis on his right hand movements or his right hand in general?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i think that youre reading into this way too much. he uses a lot of hand gestures just like most other people do when there talking. his bracelet not matching his suit doesnt mean theres anything there. maybe it has some sentimental value or represents something because from what i see it looks like beads. it could be prayer bracelet or something. i really dont see anything odd with the video at all. but then again, its just me and what i think and everyone has there own opinions.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Bean328]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
OK, since you said we could, I'll bust it and say you are a teeny bit crazy, but in a fun way. Firstly, I cant figger how this should be in Aliens & UFO's -unless its being considered an Unusual Finger Occurance.

He's just got big hands man, thats all. Thats why all the ladies be lovin him up - big hands, big, uh, heart...

Yep, me thinks you have been looking at the ex-Prez at bit too deeply. Step away from the computer slowly, please put in hibernate mode for a few days and take 2 aspirin and maybe this compulsion will take care if itself after some outside time...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's because of his suit.

You're crazy.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This is starting to become absurd. I mean, how many people can there possibly be that have such a skewed perception of reality? The video clearly shows regular hands. Bill Clinton is in all likelihood, NOT a shape-shifting reptile from Zeta Reticuli. And if he was, this video certainly does not demonstrate any evidence of it. Seriously man, get a clue. This is utter insanity. I recommend a shrink. I'm not sure how healthy it is that you focus on politicians' hands looking for any signs of a sinister alien stronghold on the world's governments. Perhaps you people only come on here to mock us. I would say there is more of a chance that some government agency has registered nicks on this board only to come on here and provide disinfo. Either that, or to make the rest of us look like delusional schizophrenics.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't agree. I think his whole posture is strange. I watched it a few times and I don't know anyone who talks that much with thier hands. His hands are huge and his finger nails look longer than normal. The thumb really stands out after 2:21 in the video.

When the video stops his hand looks really strange. Then again I can accept that I may be a bit crazy... Pile on...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ummm weren't all reptilian videos or discussions supposed to be put in the Skunk Forums? I'm sick of finding these things in the regular forums.

top topics

join