It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie O killed JFK!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by damael

yes ill keep thinking about it, thank you for your opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Put my theory on that, in this thread.

The original post in that thread is an excellent presentation on the whole assassination.

But IMO, I've always thought she may have been the second shooter. She appears to check the original wound, knew it wasn't fatal, and delivered the final shot.

Regardless, cool conspiracy nonetheless.

Cool vid here:

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In a world where we're almost shockless and.....
right is wrong
authorities can't be trusted
priests rape
athletes kill
mothers drown
elections are fixed
presidents lie and bad is good.................of course this is possible! Why not?

I personally never thought of it but the last time 'I personally never thought' something was....... the morning of Sept 11, 2001 when I never thought my government was involved. How wrong I was and for that...........my mind is never closed.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you. Very nice quality of the vid. Do you know where I can get the best quality vids? I need high quality vids of the Nix and Muchmoore films.

Alright i have done a video to make it visible how she pushes down. Please hold an eye on her overall acting in this situation. Quite reckless isnt it? Also if there wasnt a mechanism and she just pushes hes arms down. If there got a bullet trough your troat, would you like it when someone pushes your arms down, when you try to close the wound? I dont think so ...

Please watch her right elbow. Do you see as it goes down right in the moment when his head explodes?

I dont want to say she was it, its just an important fact at my viewpoint and should not be tabued just because she is woman or she is his wife or she has children of him, or she is in love with him (in public) that doesnt matter to such people and did never. Read about the romans, 2000 years before Nero tried to poison HIS MOTHER! I mean HIS MOTHER...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by damael]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Off topic. Would the people with the "V"s and the "for"s and the "vendetta"s in their names please hold and eye on the following vid, maybe it opens your mind www.youtube.com...

thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
NOPE, ''President'' Nixonn did, he was skull and bones. Kennedy wanted to snitch on Bush.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour
He quickly changed the subject to the JFK assasination and stated Jackie shot him with a small weapon that was hidden up her sleeve.
He said she was a MKultra victim and the best way to take him out "was in full view to dazzle the spectators,in plain view"!!!! WTF!
He said it was captured in the Zapruder film and was amazed it still hasnt been spotted.

Jackie's hand is under his chin, but it looks to me like the shot isn't coming from under the chin, but from higher & at a difft angle.

That being said, it's not a ridiculous claim to make, b/c CIA did create mind-controlled assassins & did have guns that could be hidden in sleeves.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The nix film shows Greer's right arm swiftly crossing over his right shoulder when he fires the fatal shot. Of course, those movements in the zfilm were covered with fake reflections to hide that Greer's arm does exactly what it looks like it's doing beneath the laughable forgery committed in 63.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am a new member here and I want to say that I am able to actually see Jackie kill her husband on the Zapruder film. I'm sure I am not the only one who can see it, but I sometimes feel like I am the only seeing these things and that no one else can really relate to what I am saying. But the point is that Jacke did this in public and it was filmed. It was meant to be seen. Now I want to say something that is feeling more and more right to me as I go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole, which is that I think jews are behind most of the evil in the world. I don't know if all jews are like this secretly, but we have seen the pattern countless times that it is either jews who are committing these evils or people who paid by jews to do it or brainwashed by jews to do it. Jackie Kennedy was a jew. The person making the film (Zapruder) was a jew. Consider how Zapruder knew exactly where to be and at one time to be filming to exactly witness JFK's brains being blown out. It is even more amazing that he was able to capture it since the route had been changed at the last minute. The whole thing was a set up arranged by powerful jews who JFK was pissing off by going against what they wanted. I don't know what that was but I am sure a lot of you here do. Probably all those policies LBJ reversed shortly after becoming President. The point is, jews killed JFK. They were so devious that they got his own wife to do it. Wife is a jew. Camera man jew, The whole thing was jewish operation. Illuminati = Jews = Satanists. These arethe people who rule world in secret and are not afraid to use atrocity to get their way. I suppose I am rambling a bit, but I just wanted to say that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jackie killed her husband and I am also giving you the why. I don't think Jackie was MK Ultra'd. I think she did willingly.

But you have to ask yourself one question, if she did it, then what does that say about all those people who were there on the streets, not to mention the people in the motorcade. Surely someone not in on the conspiracy would see Jackie do it. Were they all in on the conspiracy? Can anyone explain how they could do it in front of so many people?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
JFK Zapruder Footage: Vastly Slowed And Enhanced
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I feel like I need to say this also, very clearly and with no chance for misunderstanding my meaning. This is a big conspiracy, not a small one. The JFK assassination, as big and horrible as it is, is only one small part of a much larger national and global conspiracy that dwarf the JFK assassination. My point is this: These people hire countless disinformation agents to come onto these forums and spread lies about issues just like this, to prevent us all from seeing the same thing and calling for an actual investigation that would lead straight back to them. Their very survival depends on their ability to keep people in the dark about the atrocities they have committed. So you hear often the purposeful lie that it was the driver who shot JFK, or the people on the grassy knoll who did it (for those who don't accept the obvious Oswald patsy lie) but never can we be allowed to all think that Jackie did it. I came from the David Icke forum, and let me tell you that place is FULL of disinformation agents. We were discussing this very same subject and one of those disinformation agents has a thread with a thousand pages (yeah, I said 1000 pages) repeatedly spamming over and over and over again the purposeful lie that the driver did it. Whereever you see someone keep saying that you have identified a disinformation agent. They are everywhere, including right here. They don't want people to believe that Jackie is guilty because of where that points to. Me? I can see it on the Zapruder film, so no one is going to get away with telling me a lie. This is not just about Jackie though. It is about jews.

Let me just say how terribly tragic this is and that it reveals just how much in control of things that they really were (even way back in 1963) that they could comfortably get away with doing something like this. Imagine how much worse it is today. It needs to be pointed out in big bold letters: The bad guys are winning big time and have been for as long as history records. Innocent people are being constantly manipulated and exploited by these monsters on a daily basis. Think how easy it is for them to alter history. Someone standing in your way from getting what you want? Just kill him like a dog in public to make an example for anyone else in the future who doesn't realize who is running this game. And if his brother tries to take his place so he roll back their policies, kill him too like a dog in public. Don't even wait until he gets even more popular, just waste him now while he is still campaigning because they are cold blooded gangsters who are so jaded they believe they can get away with anything. And they can. Why? Because they control everything. You have to realize the enormity of the conspiracy. Every past atrocity they have committed: JFK, RFK, MLK, 9-11, JonBenet, WW1, WW2, the fake war on terror (WW3), etc., etc. all reveal them for those who are able to "see". They truely do hide in plain sight, but the fact that they do makes their presence fully known to those who are able to see it.
I already know much of what I say here will be disagreed with or not understood. I fully expect that, but for those who are able to wake up from slumber, I am trying to give you your wake up call. It is right in front of your face if you just wake up and see it.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Anyhoo because: afterthoughts

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
I agree!

The evidence supports your claim and is really not too far out there. At least this theory works, unlike the magic bullet theory and the many others that just don't hold water...

How can you see anything else in this film????

If there's no conspiracy then why are they keeping the info locked up...

Ive watched the film in your url and i must say i think she did it.

Suddenly he lets his head fall down, holding his hands against it. She leans over to him and BAM!!

When a shot is fired, dont you only see a flash or fire where the bullet leaves the gun? Ive never seen a flash at impact, only at the loop of the gun. And i see the flash in the car where her hand is.

Why does she crawl at the back of the car where coincidently a security man is running towards too? Because the gun swinged out of her hand and she and the security dude try to grab it?

What i also find odd is when they have just passed the sign that is keeping us from seeing the car, it looks likes he get shot first. his head drops as if he were shot or stabbed, theres nothing natural about that move

But dont you people really not see the flash at the very moment he gets shot? The flash, in the car, where her hand is? Really, are you guys blind?

I also read that the exit hole was on top of his head, and not at the back. If thats true it means the bullet came from under his head, which is impossible for everyone who is not sitting next to him.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

When a shot is fired, dont you only see a flash or fire where the bullet leaves the gun? Ive never seen a flash at impact, only at the loop of the gun. And i see the flash in the car where her hand is.

I've just looked at the frames myself and there is no "flash in the car where her hand is." During frames 310 and 317 for example (frame 313 being where the fatal shot struck) we can't even see her hands. They're completely out of view.

She only leans over to her husband in the first place because he had just been shot in the upper back, and he reportedly shouted out "My god, I'm hit!" (Which is true then this alone disproves the theory he was shot in the throat, which was proposed by the WC, to make the single bullet theory work), to think she was the one to shoot him is just nothing short of ridiculous. It's on par with the Greer (the driver) theory in fact. They were married and there's absolutely no reason to believe 1.) She would want to shoot him, 2.) She could be in a position to grab a gun without anyone noticing in order to "get off a shot" and 3.) She could've gotten away with it.

And let me state again, not a single witness reported that a shot came from inside the car itself. That tells us something, yes? And surely the occupants of the car (John and Nellie Connolly for example, Roy Kellerman maybe), and in the motorcade, would know if someone next to the President was shooting. But none claimed anyone was.

Why does she crawl at the back of the car where coincidently a security man is running towards too? Because the gun swinged out of her hand and she and the security dude try to grab it?

Oh come on that's just silly. The Secret Service agent (not "security guard", this is the President we're talking about) was called Clint Hill and he wasn't trying to grab a gun, he was running to the limousine to protect Jackie who he was assigned to that day.

In his own words: "I jumped onto the left rear step of the Presidential automobile. Mrs. Kennedy shouted, "They've shot his head off," then turned and raised out of her seat as if she were reaching to her right rear toward the back of the car for something that had blown out. I forced her back into her seat and placed my body above President and Mrs. Kennedy."

She actually managed to grab what she was reaching out for. And it was a piece of JFK's skull. This is very well known.

In regards to Jackie and her reaction, well, let's think about it logically - If a man's head had literally just exploded a few inches away from you, what do you do? You instinctively try to get the hell out of there, most certainly would anyway. I'm sick of people criticizing her for her reaction here. She did nothing wrong at all. She acted on instincts and tried to escape.

Going back to the piece of skull she was reaching for - Well, lots of debris from JFK's skull was found. The most famous probably being the "Harp er Fragment" - In fact, this alone proving skull debris was present. And many around the limousine felt the effects of the fatal shot, most notably Bobby Hargis (riding a motorcycle alongside the limousine) who was literally showered with brain matter and blood.

But dont you people really not see the flash at the very moment he gets shot? The flash, in the car, where her hand is? Really, are you guys blind?

Here's frame 312, this being a single frame before the fatal head shot. I can make out JFK's hand (I know it was his hand from looking at past frames, such as around 280 for example) up by his throat and both of Jackie's hands completely out of view.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf4e71336af0.jpg[/atsimg]

At the point of the assassination (frame 313 can be seen here - I won't post as some might find it a bit gruesome), there's still no flash. Just the eplosion of the right hand side of JFK's head and lots of blood and brain matter.

I also read that the exit hole was on top of his head, and not at the back. If thats true it means the bullet came from under his head, which is impossible for everyone who is not sitting next to him.

And yet there is not a single report of damage to JFK's face or jaw - in fact there's nothing which is consistent with a shot from Jackie's side, and from anywhere below (this to cause the damage to the above like you claim here). Not the parkland doctors, none of the witnesses... no one.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok! I've heard it now..... No way.... Blatantly you can see she could never of done that. Another smoking gun...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
reply to post by jpm1602

That pretty much say it all.

Plus in my opinion anyone that claims to have worked for the CIA is a honk'n lier. For one thing, in general most retired Agents move on and don't go around bragging about the fact that they worked for the United States Inteligence Agency. They may not hide the fact, but glamourizing by telling strangers is something they obviously would never do.

Unless, of course, they were #ed over. In which case, telling people would be natural...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So you start your story by telling us you met some total stranger while drinking in a London Pub who out of the blue claimed he was former CIA, and who then proceeded to tell you this dark secret...

...based on the place and manner in which this guy started spilling this history-changing secret to you, a total stranger, the story he told isn't very believable.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
THIS MAY SOUND A BIT NAIVE FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS ONLY TEN YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF THE MURDER OF PRES KENNEDY.
I AM EXPECTING SOME INTERESTING ANSWERS TO THIS. I'M NOT GOING TO START SPECULATING ON POSSIBLE GUN ANGLES,LOCATIONS OF GUNMEN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. NOR AM GOING TO SPECULATE ON THE STRANGE MANOUVERINGS OF JACKIE WITH HER HUSBAND, ALMOST LIKE GETTING HIM IN THE RIGHT POSITION. THAT IS HOW IT LOOKED TO ME.
ANYWAY DID ANYONE THINK TO CHECK THE BOOT,, TRUNK IN THE USA. FOR SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE FIRED THE SHOT, POSSIBLE REMOTE FROM FRONT OF CAR OR EVEN THE GRASSY KNOLL. ONE THING I HAVE READ IS THAT LYNDON JOHNSON HAD THE CAR TOTALLY RIPPED OUT AND REFITTED AND HE USED IT HIMSELF AFTERWARDS.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is probably what happened.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Drunk off water?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join