It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie O killed JFK!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yes we are 2 now lol I thought the same and couldnt believe noone even expert didnt mension it, long time dont see the video but i remember looking at her seconds befoure the shot,look at her reactions she points with the wepon(you can see her arm position) and she looks to the front and wait to others siting there to turn around and shoot him, I wonder if the other picture with him with naked girls in a boat did make her want to shoot him.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OMG!!
This is MUCH more interesting a theory than Yoko Ono killed John Lennon!
Thanx for bringing this to my attention, I'm off now to check out every bit of footage of the shooting that I can find........

Awesome! That's what I love about ATS!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster
I wonder if the other picture with him with naked girls in a boat did make her want to shoot him.

What picture of JFK on a boat are you on about?

Jackie was really a fembot

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

here ya go mate, this is the thread he's talking about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I have to ask you if you can look at frame 326 and tell me what is that between them i really dont think its her arm look crefully!! becouse my other theory was someone inside that big trunk shot him, you can see that she holds him and she lifted her arm so the other arm can shot him,see it hide again after the shot, just a theory but thats how i would have done it if i was the CIA it would be much easier dont you think?

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Gloster]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
oops forgot the video

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow . . .

this thread has changed my perspective on this conspiracy!

wow . . . all I can say.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I dont know what you mean by there is something between them. Do you mean her hand?

I just think her hole movement in this situation is not very kindly. Please watch the 4 second before the headshot and watch her right elbow carefully. She goes to front with the head as she wants to look at his face, her elbow is in the air. Then she pushs down with her hole bodyweight. You see the elbow going down right in the moment when the headshot happens. As there was some kind of mechanism she had to push. Then watch the scene with some seconds after the shot also. Her hole movement is very unkindly almost brutal as she wants to get out of the car.

Its possible that she just wanted to push him down getting him out the line of fire, who knows...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you watch it you do see a flash of light come from where her hand is.

link   
What I forgot is the smoke cloud coming up between them. Smoke doesnt happen at the hit of a bullet, it happens at the gun barrel. So there should be no smoke if she didnt fire.

And there is clrealy smoke and it is between them. It is not at jfks right where it must be if it were just part of the blood cloud. Also it is clearly grey and not red.

link   

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Oswald was the patsy. The hit was planned out by the Mob and Cuban exiles, stickhandled by right-wing members of the American intelligence community, carried out by Corsican hitmen who got outta Dodge through Montreal.

The idea was to have Cuba take the rap...and the US would invade to take back its little protectorate. Kennedy ticked off a lot of people, and it got him dead.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
For this theory to even be remotely possible the bullet would have to be even more magical than the one in the official story.

Get a clue people.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok i think i know waht u mean. At her right arm from 333 to 342 there is something very strange. Maybe its because of the forgery, but the shadows look there quite unusual. What version did you use?

What also is quite a good argument for that the shots came out of the limo, is that there werent any damages on the car by bullets, only the windshield was hitten. How in hell is it possible that the magic bullet can hit 2 person without damage anything at the car? This is complete russbish. There werent any shots form outside the car at all.

Also when you watch the footage, you dont see any people reacting on shots. The first reaction on shots is seen from Connely, turning back (and jfk naturally). First reaction of people other than Connely is after the headshot. AND WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT: Zapruder does at will not film the people so we cannot see any reaction on gunshots. We could have seen when the shots happen and where they came from when we would see the people standing around. They would jerk and watch in direction where the shots came from. But so we so no reaction at all. That was done at will from Zapruder.
Would like to kick that sob mason.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by damael]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Deleted by user

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

true there must have been at least one shot from outside

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Deleted

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
THANK YOU GLOSTER FOR TROLLING THIS THREAD: The explanation i give in this post is an answer ON HIS DELETED POSTS. He got the theory that there was a second arm coming out from the seat and a guy is sitting in the trunk. Which is quite senseless.

No I cannot see any arm there, that isnt Jackies on frame 326. I did downloaded all the frames in high quality. Uploaded frame 326

Do you mean her right or left arm?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Deleted

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
THANK YOU GLOSTER FOR TROLLING THIS THREAD: This explanation i give in this post is an answer ON HIS DELETED POSTS. He got the theory that there was a second arm coming out from the seat and a guy is sitting in the trunk. Which is quite senseless.

No i think there are two points that make it impossible:
1. The angle of the arm and his movement are very natural. From inside the trunk movement would be very unnormal, almost like disabled.
2. If there really was one in the trunk, he wouldnt see what he is doing. Therefor he couldnt point to his head. Also when he has a little sight that is not enough to make this movement so fast and natural and in the same moment doing a deadly shot to JFKs head.

When there was someone in the trunk, her job was is to put his head in the right position and give a sign when she was done. The one in the trunk would only have needed a little hole for the gunbarrel and maybe another hole to have little sight.

That he would need to put his arm through a hole is at my viewpoint not necessary.

I still believe there was some kind of mechanism she triggered. Its very good visible form 4 seconds before to 2 seconds after the headshot. She pushes something down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join