It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie O killed JFK!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well i would like to say, that medical experts have said over and over again that only from a sniper shot does the movement of the head not imply anything about where the shot came from.
Meaning that a sniper shot is so powerful, it can go through an object without the object moving because of the speed of the bullet and power of it.
Time and time again they have said that this is NOT THE CASE when looking at shorter range weapons, pistols SMGs, handguns, machine guns, shotguns etc...

okay now look at the film again. His head jerks BACK and to the LEFT...

BACK.... AND... LEFT!!!!!

If this was a sniper shot... this doesnt really suggest anything as it could be a natural reaction to AFTER the bullet has passed through his head....

if this is a Pistol.. then it HAS to be a reaction and therefore the shot came from the FRONT RIGHT.... IMPOSSIBLE therefore that jackie did it.
If it was a handgun from Jackie, his head WOULD Jerk to the front and to the right. Which it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
All right here's a link to a Google video that has some pretty good close ups in it and you can clearly see her hands and what she's doing compared to the other video's. Doesn't appear she offed him.

Did notice around frame 303 that other camera man, is that video available or was it the one confiscated?

Link

I checked out that link and it appears to be the zapruder film in all of the shots, perhaps just zoomed in, but I could be wrong.

My question to you guys is this.

Why were none of the people in the car suspects? Pretend this was just anybody else, wouldn't the wife and all the others in the car be questioned? Then, put forward the fact that the husband was having an affair that the wife knew about, would that not make her prime suspect? I would say that is motive enough to detain her for questioning at least.

What do you guys think...please leave emotions at the door.

Curious to hear back...thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah you're right, and if they didn't class her as a suspect then something is very wrong. Same goes for the other people in the car... So theoretically yes, your logic does put her as a strong suspect. But reasoning doesn't equal evidence.
There isn't any evidence that she shot him. The bullet wounds contradict it. The entry and exit wounds contradict it. The witnesses close by contradict it. Her actions contradict it.
I agree she is a suspect, but did she do it? For me... no.

The head jerks towards her when he gets shot. Anybody with any medical or gun knowledge knows that your head would move away from the entry point. Not towards it.
Unless of course its a high powered sniper rifle. but I doubt she had that up her sleeve!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kilgour

That man was not lieing.

I also met a EX-CIA agent that was stationed in Vietnam before the war even started, his arm clearely showed a bullet had passed threw it and blew his arm to bits, at which point cauterized is and splinted it back together. Semper Fi tatoos. Etc etc.

Vernon Stewart, approximately 64 years of age maybe 65 now.

I sat with him as we discussed off the topic subjects, he kept telling me to get sun glasses because people will be going blind in the next 10 years or so etc etc. Sea levels will continue rising all the good old man stuff.

He proceeded to tell me he was a Ex-CIA member with two brothers active in the force. He then asked me who shot JFK, and I said.

Well Vernon I don't know but I think it was the government who shot him. At which point, he proceeded to smirk and say but who do you think shot him. I said I honestly don't know.

He said all he would tell me is that it was someone in the car.

=)

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Like i said before, Jackie did NOT shoot him.. its possible that she couldve known about the conspiracy, which i think we can all agree there was one, but she wasnt the trigger "woman"
I still maintain that there were at least TWO shooters though, I just cant see that final headshot coming from behind.
It had to have come from the front/right angle, it blew a lemon sized piece of skull off from that specific area.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In that clip, you can clearly see an orange mussel flash coming out of JFKs head followed by his brains.

If a rifle round had hit him, there wouldn't be an orange fire-flash would there? Not unless it was an 'exploding' bullet.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Like i said before, Jackie did NOT shoot him.. its possible that she couldve known about the conspiracy, which i think we can all agree there was one, but she wasnt the trigger "woman"
I still maintain that there were at least TWO shooters though, I just cant see that final headshot coming from behind.
It had to have come from the front/right angle, it blew a lemon sized piece of skull off from that specific area.

100% agree with you
Definately 2 shooters. One from behind through the throat. One in front to the right which would also explain the head jerking back and left.
It wasn't anyone in the car.

Go here for medical autopsy photos of the body.
www.jfklancer.com...

Ok now can i please bring up something else... if you look at the bullet hole in the back? between the shoulder blades?... and then consider the exit wound in the throat.... does anyone else think that its very "level"?

If it did indeed come from the 6th floor, and the exit wound in the throat, the entry would have had to have been in the back of the neck or head. But its in the back and so the trajectory would be level if not slighty upward if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
Yeah you're right, and if they didn't class her as a suspect then something is very wrong. Same goes for the other people in the car... So theoretically yes, your logic does put her as a strong suspect. But reasoning doesn't equal evidence.
There isn't any evidence that she shot him. The bullet wounds contradict it. The entry and exit wounds contradict it. The witnesses close by contradict it. Her actions contradict it.
I agree she is a suspect, but did she do it? For me... no.

The head jerks towards her when he gets shot. Anybody with any medical or gun knowledge knows that your head would move away from the entry point. Not towards it.
Unless of course its a high powered sniper rifle. but I doubt she had that up her sleeve!

Thanks for your response.

I agree, everyone in the car should of been at least questioned, so something is definitely wrong with how the investigation was done, we agree on that, but I'm not moved on it being Jackie. I pray they all rest in peace as what is done is done.

I believe she was MK-Ultra, and didn't so much have a cognitive roll, but was under the influence of some serious hypnosis. I also believe that she really had no choice. There is no doubt other shooters were set up, and those shooters were most likely targeted on her first if she did not perform. Requirement of a contingency in a conspiracy of this magnitude is no question.

I want to give her the benefit of at least that much, as I personally hold no ill will towards her. If she did do it, she had to live with that, that's enough. I can't imagine what she was in fear of loosing. She had young children, and they were probably all she was thinking about because, I'm sure she was threatened with that as well.

Thanks for taking your time to answer the scenario....Peace

[edit on 10-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Kilgour

That man was not lieing.

I also met a EX-CIA agent that was stationed in Vietnam before the war even started, his arm clearely showed a bullet had passed threw it and blew his arm to bits, at which point cauterized is and splinted it back together. Semper Fi tatoos. Etc etc.

Vernon Stewart, approximately 64 years of age maybe 65 now.

I sat with him as we discussed off the topic subjects, he kept telling me to get sun glasses because people will be going blind in the next 10 years or so etc etc. Sea levels will continue rising all the good old man stuff.

He proceeded to tell me he was a Ex-CIA member with two brothers active in the force. He then asked me who shot JFK, and I said.

Well Vernon I don't know but I think it was the government who shot him. At which point, he proceeded to smirk and say but who do you think shot him. I said I honestly don't know.

He said all he would tell me is that it was someone in the car.

=)

That is crazy....wow

Very Cool of you to share that and welcome to ATS.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

100% agree with you
Definately 2 shooters. One from behind through the throat. One in front to the right which would also explain the head jerking back and left.
It wasn't anyone in the car.

Go here for medical autopsy photos of the body.
www.jfklancer.com...

Ok now can i please bring up something else... if you look at the bullet hole in the back? between the shoulder blades?... and then consider the exit wound in the throat.... does anyone else think that its very "level"?

If it did indeed come from the 6th floor, and the exit wound in the throat, the entry would have had to have been in the back of the neck or head. But its in the back and so the trajectory would be level if not slighty upward if you ask me.

There is only one thing wrong with the autopsy. Everyone knows the body didn't go strait to the morgue, but instead was put into a coffin and flown out.

The autopsy is part of the crime scene. This is another part of the investigation, that was not handled properly. I would have to say that makes the "official" autopsy moot. That is my opinion, but I believe that would hold up to an honest judge.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I disagree that she did it even as an MKUltra Victim. Looking at his hand locations and hers and the location of the impact. If it were her it would have exited the rear side of the head. Fact is there were shooters all over the place. The theory that the shot came from the storm gutter in front of the grassy Knoll would explain the the vertical splatter from the explosion of his head. Why she would wear the Dress?? I was told that she told LBJ when he told her to change she said " I want everyone so see what you people did to my husband".

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
video.google.com...#

This video shows in good quality and has a good angle for you to inspect Jackie's left hand after the fatal shot. It appears that she does something with her left hand before she clutches his midsection for a brief second.

I find it highly suspecious that the edge of the camera obscures the interior of the car at the moment of homicide and then quickly lowers down as soon as JFK's head was hit.

I think somebody is trying to hide something.

Correction. As soon as you click on the link, scroll down the list of videos and click on to the second from the last video. It says it's in high def.....

[edit on 17-1-2009 by MegaBears]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The Zapruder film analysed

Zapruder film: pl.youtube.com...

secret service man: pl.youtube.com...

Nix film: pl.youtube.com...

I don’t think anyone can seriously argue that the fatal bullet was no other than that which EXITED JFK’s head, which Jackie Onassis Kennedy (JOK) probably fired.

Frame references to the Zapruder (Z-)film. I’m aware of the many suggestions – some valid – that the Z-film had been tampered with. Still, I think it has enough probative value to arrive at the above conclusion.

Frames 133-207: JFK obscured by a road sign, which may have been superimposed on the film.

Frames 208-211 (inclusive) have been cut out.

Frames 226-312: Something happens to JFK whilst “behind” the road-sign. He puts his hands to his mouth (as if he was about to vomit). JOK then pushes his left arm down.

JFK may have been stunned by a cattle prod or something similar, which disorientated him, in preparation for the execution. I certainly can’t see any evidence of a shot being fired at that point. I would have expected to see blood from a bullet which supposedly exited at his throat and hit Connolly.

Notice JOK’s reaction from then on. Twice she looks at Connolly, as if to get the go-ahead.

Frames 254-292: JOK looking and (can be seen) communicating with Connolly. No animated panic by her or anyone else in the car, which you’d expect if at least one bullet had already been fired.

Frame 239 onwards: Some bystanders (probably like the road sign and the lamp post) may have been superimposed on the film.

Frame 285: Reaction (or lack of it) of a man, the little boy and a woman in the background. None disturbed by any shot(s) that would supposedly already have been fired. A shot from a building behind the limo would have made a deafening sound.

Cf. Nix film (at 0.11-0.15): a woman to the right of the picture runs towards the limo, presumably to get a closer look at JFK. It’s probably her feet we see in frames 299-315 of the Z-film. She instinctively reacts the moment the fatal shot is fired by JOK – suddenly but instantly changing direction away from the limo to the right.

Frames 343-354: similar reaction by a man who hits the ground.

Had a shot(s) been fired before the fatal JOK shot, there would have been many people hitting the deck well before they did.

Link to original black and white footage of a secret service man showing his bewilderment at being told to stay away from the limo (at 0.29-0.35).

No reaction from the secret service until immediately after JOK fires the fatal shot.

There was only one fatal bullet fired. The autopsy as someone here has already mentioned was part of the conspiracy, as was dismantling of the limo’s interior within 48hrs on order of LJ.

Frame: 299-309: JOK’s right elbow sticks out high over JKF’s left shoulder, suggesting her right hand is very close to the back left-hand side of his head, perhaps his left ear.

Frame 313: is most compelling. A puff of white smoke above JFK's head, distinguishable from the blood spray, suggests the point where the gun was fired i.e. near JFK’s head. How else can you explain the puff of white smoke?

Frame 326. JOK holds a silver object in her right hand (a pistol?), then slips it down back of the seat. Her white glove is distinguishable from the object.

JOK’s reaction after the fatal shooting has similarly attracted many weird and wonderful explanations, like her attempting to collect part of JFK’s brain tissue from the rear bonnet of the limo. Utter nonsense.

She was simply not prepared for what she saw: half of JFK’s brain hanging off. It’s as if she wants to push JFK’s body away from her as she cannot stand the most gruesome sight. The security service man insists she gets back in. This is the only time a security service man reacts.

JFK RIP

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

I don't think Jackie O pulled the trigger but after watching that gif image of the shooting , you'll notice a split second before Kennedy is shot, Jackie holds his chin and puts her arm around his back and holds the back of his neck.
Like she is getting his head in position for the shot.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's what it looks like to me as clear as day.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Flighty]

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey guys after watching the shot a few more times, does it not look like something is in his mouth puffing out his cheeks before his head explodes?

Watch it again and tell me if I'm seeing things?

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

I just recently ran across a site with this information - that Jackie may have done it - and in reviewing the Zapruder film, in spite of obvious frames having been removed, I am almost 100% convinced she did do it, for whatever reason. (And JFK WAS cheating on her; and she on him). I'm currently exploring the evidence, possible motives, etc., on a blog site I set up at Wordpress called JackieKilled JFK. The American people need to know who was involved in ripping our innocence from us that day!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What's in her hand?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd2b65ceb410.jpg[/atsimg]

I thought something flew from her hand down the trunk lid and the body guard sweeps it in a crevace under the hand rails as she climbs toward the object, reaching frantically. Then the body guard nudges her back toward the cabin and they swap something between hands as the branches obscure the view.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow, never crossed my mind to pay any attention to Jackie. Seems possible now that I pay closer attention. I've also seen videos where it looks like the driver takes the final shot. Funny how he looks back just as JFK gets shot, and immediately turns back around. I don't know about you, but the last time I saw someone get shot, and I was driving...I didn't turn around, my eyes were glued on the carnage.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I think it's peculiar that she insisted on wearing the bloodied clothing, especially after reading later that she was so insistent on not sleeping on the same sheets twice!!

Plus there was quite a bit of 'back story' with Jack and Jackie that has gotten very little exposure since his tragic death.... They were 'reported' to be not on very good terms in the months leading up to the Dallas trip.

My Grandmother was an avid 'gossip' follower and had read a newspaper article about Jack 'ordering' Jackie to return to the US from an extended trip......so she would be there for the Dallas appearence .....

During the trip, she had received the gift of a horse from some high level 'admirer', and Jack had demanded that she return it.....she refused. I believe that same horse served as the 'riderless' mount in Jack's funeral procession....( I have read a differing account from some sources, but have also found some that confirm the riderless horse was hers.)

No, not proof....but perhaps some motive?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
As menes on the icke forums says, its quite sure that he was killed by the vatican and their army the jesuits: www.davidicke.com... (and the zionists standing behind them!)

This also means, that JFK wasnt killed by a rifle, because the jesuits wouldnt kill on distance. They use the people that are very next to him, like his driver or ... jackie and they use weapons like a handgun or poison.

I think when you watch the following part of the zapruder movie its obvious that she is pushing something into him. She uses all of her weight and when she comes down with it his head explodes.

I think there was an installation into the seat, that she had to push on, then some weapon would be shotten from inside the seat or inside the the armrest.

Watch the frames 4 seconds before the headshot until the frame when the shot happens. Spin back and front, reapeantingly. (on the digitalized stabalized zapruder whatreallyhappened.com...)

Another important thing is, that she tries to get a piece of his skull when there isnt any. Watch the back of the car is complete clean. no skull or blood at all. Also when she would do it to get a SMALL piece of skull that doesnt make any sense. She only did it to get out of the line of fire and to give something to her bodyguard, must have been a part of the gun.

Another thing is, that when you read the wikipedia site of her. She was a roman catholic (like JFK was, but watch his speech about religion) and her dad was a bankier. This is a strong paralell to the happenings from today, read about Federal Reserve and NWO information. She also did the merry with Onassis only for money some say. Alexander Onassis: „Mein Vater liebt bekannte Namen und Jackie liebt Geld.“ (Alexander Onassis in Bezug auf die zweite Ehe seines Vaters mit Jacqueline Kennedy)(Alexander Onassis: My dad loves famous names and Jackie loves money). He wanted to divorce him from her, because she used so much money as a "supertanker" but he couldnt, he died. She wasn only married with him for 7 years and got 27 millions of dollars out of that.
de.wikipedia.org... (sadly in german i dont know if the same information is in the english one)

Would be interesting how much she got out of the marriage with JFK.

Also she didnt really got him childs, from 4 1 died after 2 days, one was born death, one jfk jr died 1996 in a plane crash (also very controversial). Now only Caroline witch isnt very politicall is still alive. But she doesnt make it very old i think because time and laws are against her, lots of documents will only be realeased when jackies children are dead for 50 years. So it is in the laws that were done to protect the children, that will kill them...

There are lots of facts pointing to her. But if she really did it she was only part of the conspiracy.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by damael]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join