It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missing children...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i have read recently alot of information on the amount of children missing each year in the u.s.I read the figures were 50,000 per year! Did i read that right?is anyone else alarmed by that number?can someone correct me if I'm wrong.How many cities are ther in the u.s.?does this figure amount to a handful of children per city?has anyone tried to find any kind of pattern in these cases?like where the bulk of the reported missing children is confined to one specific area of the u.s.?,or is it spread out across the country as a whole?I know some of these cases must be parental abductions, human trafficing,and what not, but that figure is staggering,I would like to get some feed back on what other research you guys have done , and whether anyone has noticed any kind of pattern to these missing children case. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ralph nader

There is a long involved thread on this exact topic here:

Conspiracy of Missing Children - ATS

~Your lovely foe

[edit on 2-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

are there states with more missing children than others, theres so much material to go through.Im specifically wondering if theres a hotspot anywhere.somewhere we could focus on.maybe speculate on why more children are missing from one spot than others.thanks.

new topics

join