It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will they think........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I was wondering what people here think people will think of us in the future like we look back on some events in history with disgust and laughter such as racism, the world was flat etc. But what do you think people will think of people who have come up with all these tales of ufos and aliens coming here if they are or arnet ture.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
I was wondering what people here think people will think of us in the future like we look back on some events in history with disgust and laughter such as racism, the world was flat etc. But what do you think people will think of people who have come up with all these tales of ufos and aliens coming here if they are or arnet ture.

The same we thought of people who thought the world was flat.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The same we thought of people who thought the world was flat. ==== NS

(Belly Laugh) But then, there are people who still believe that NS.

Brings to mind hula-hoops and "pet-rocks".

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think they'll look at us weird because we don't have same-sex marriage rights and etc. Probably BUSH too. But as for aliens, either that belief will always be around or it will be confirmed I think.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Requiem
I think they'll look at us weird because we don't have same-sex marriage rights and etc. Probably BUSH too. But as for aliens, either that belief will always be around or it will be confirmed I think.

Marriage? That won't last
.. what a dumb human bonding ritual, that attaches 2 people for life and stamps an approval by the authority figures. Yup, definitely won't last!

Especially when people discover the lie of "love" and what it really means. But then again, most things we take for granted now won't last the next few years. Wooo big changes coming up. Can you feel the excitement yet? I can!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Nope! I don't smell sulfur! haha in other words, no i don't smell the experiment. I wish I could feel something, anything, wah!

that's a good thought, marriage COMPLETELY falling off the bandwagon. I could see that happening. What's wrong with good love? Love for mankind? I LOVE people.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
They will think, "well, i've been such a closed-minded person!" People, now, have to start keeping an open mind about UFO's and government involvement/knowledge of them. This is for the people's own good, so that once the government announces ET presence, humanity will not be as shocked--a virtual revolution in consciousness--not global, inter-planetary!

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Our primitive medical knowledge, like when Mcoy was in the elevator in the Star Trec movie listening to the doctors from now talking, and how shocked he was...

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Since the victor writes history then we will be portrayed in the fashion they desire with a small handfull of people at any given time ever knowing the real truth.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
how foolish we were, and how foolish we will still have became...

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Since the victor writes history then we will be portrayed in the fashion they desire with a small handfull of people at any given time ever knowing the real truth.

wow, that is the very first post of yours i've actually agreed with 100%

top topics

join