It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centre for Research on Globalization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where this belongs whether in Education and Media, or, here at New World Order. I put it here.

A couple of years ago, I bookmarked this site.

I was popping in every so often just to read their headlines. I thought they were much better headlines than (groan) David Icke had at the time. I have since popped in more often, being an FSME of the War on Terror section, I found that the website had some good, seemingly middle-of-the-road articles about the war and what we don't hear. I still do.

What I am looking for with this thread is some other feedback on the site. Have any of you seen this site and read it's articles? Do they mis-represent any certain facet to globalization?

Check it out,

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What? Is this a new website to all your eyes? If it is, I'd take a few minutes to read up. Look at some of these stories!

The U.S. government routinely conducts experiments on weather modification

The U.S. government routinely conducts experiments on weather modification, and has been doing so for at least half a century. Previously classified under such names as "Project Cirrus" (1947) and "Project Popeye" (1966), weather modification is no longer a secret practice. In fact, a bill (S517) was sponsored in 2005 by Texas Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson, a Republican, "to establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes." This bill did not become law. Yet, there is reason to believe that various government institutions are carrying out numerous legal and illegal weather experiments without informing the public.

Or this one?
New Cold War: Great Game for Supremacy in the New World Order?

There has been much talk in recent months of a return to the Cold War, as increasingly there is growing disparities and tensing relations between the West, namely the Anglo-Americans, and the Russian Federation, the former Soviet Union, as well as China. ‘Is the Cold War Back?’ as the headline of a Reuters article asked, stating, “Russia has revived its Soviet-era practice of continuous long-range bomber patrols, sending 14 aircraft on such missions in the latest in a series of moves apparently designed to show off Russia’s new-found assertiveness,” and that “Russia’s military is now receiving a major injection of cash to modernise ageing equipment — including new planes — after years of under-funding and neglect since the Soviet Union ceased to exist.”

C'mon, That's two of the examples of what this site presents.
I'm just looking for some fellow readers to give me their opinion of the website.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm a-bumping this because I really want to know more about their history and, if legit, I'd point to this site when researching New World Order subjects. It has some really good articles and links to satisfy many a researcher here on ATS.

Give
It
A
Look!

Cuhail

new topics

join