It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Flashstorminc,

Thanks for your reply. I still find all of this very fascinating. When you mention people in high society coming forward with information, can you say what types of people that would be? Do you mean people with political ties? Scientists? Journalists? Are they all aware of each other and what role they will play? Will they say, pick a day when they all come forward at the same time with this information, or will they do it one at a time? As far as psychic healing goes (which I do believe in) How will this be accomplished considering most people remain in the dark concerning what you are presenting here. In order for something like psychic healing to work, don't people have to be open to it? Isn't there some sort of cosmic law that says people have to want it to receive it? What about people that don't give their permission to be healed? Spirituality is like fingerprints to people, quite unique and personal. How will you work around this?

your thread is growing and I apologize if somebody else has asked any of this.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

what is your position on Sleeper, what you say contradicts what he sais.

someone has to be right....or are you both hoaxers......i'm not saying you are.....but you can't both be telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would like to ask one more question to Flashstormic.

Its about the controversial religious/creational issue. A lot of people believe there was a God who created us. My view is that it seems more likely that aliens did (combining monkey and alien dna). To me (and Im not religious, only spiritual) it seems that religion is just another system for leaders to control the human mind.

Whats your view on the whole thing? I most certainly dont need to follow any religion to feel spiritual and connected to every human being on this planet. I want to help our civilization go in a peaceful direction, but I dont see religions working for that at all. Quite the contrary.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Flashstormic, did you feel anything strange around you right now? If you don't mind, I sent a psiball to analyze you.

And, to isitmagic:

Isn't it granted that all the "prophecys" here on ATS have little to no proof?
I'm saying that flash's story fits very very well together.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am having a chat right now in the 'chat room'. We've all came to the conclusion that if you posted this two years ago when ATS was not mainstream. It would be torn apart and ripped to shreds with little or no beleivers.

WAKE UP. Stop turning ATS into a forum version of chat-avenue.com and post something of evidence, value.... not some retarded FICTION that you portray as fact with no evidence. Is this website turning into a proving ground for teenagers and there school projects or something?

This forum is not about making baseless claims, it's a Conspiracy forum aimed at finding the truth (i.e. deny ignorance) by posting conspiracy theories with evidence. Or, atleast, that's what it used to be...

Jesus....

[edit on 3/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

It will mainly be Politicians and celebrities who come forward and lead the public awareness into specific debates. Once the stage has been set in this manner, Scientists and public officials will come forward with information. This will happen quite rapidly from the time it starts into a snowball effect that will engage the attention of the nations. There are people behind the scenes who will take on the role of disconnecting the media from it's controllers to facilitate this process.

The sun does not ask the permission of people to shine upon them, it simply sends light and energy regardless of whether people lock themselves up in a room or go out into the sunshine. The choice is theirs. However regardless of whether they do that they are still affected by the influence of the sun. The spiritual healing that is made available is a lot like that. There are states of awareness that can impart precise, direct attention to all the specific spiritual and emotional problems of human beings while observing the karma of their situation and their freewill. Essentially when the people of the planet decide to make a positive change to their lives and their world, they will find themselves supported by great power and momentum to move in the direction of healing and harmony.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

So simply keep your nose out of this thread and stick with what ever you feel comfortable with. Yes ATS is changing and people are becoming interested in a variety of subjects that were once scoffed at. There is plenty of bandwidth here to supply the needs of all members and their interests.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by JimmyCarterIsSmarter

So simply keep your nose out of this thread and stick with what ever you feel comfortable with. Yes ATS is changing and people are becoming interested in a variety of subjects that were once scoffed at. There is plenty of bandwidth here to supply the needs of all members and their interests.

I'm sorry, but using that mindset, why don't I make all the absurd claims I want. Heck, why don't I disregard the entire point of this site... but it's OK. You don't have to read it.

?

[edit on 3/11/07 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
Why don't I make all the absurd claims I want. Heck, why don't I disregard the entire point of this site... but it's OK.

Because YOU, don't have to READ IT.

Why dont you let us have this discussion? Instead of trying to dictate what people should be allowed to talk about - pick another thread?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I may have to agree with JimmyCarterIsSmarter.
So basically.. anyone can post the most out of this world ideas... WITH NO PROOF and its fine?

SHOW EVIDENCE ... if someone is this certain of something, there should be some evidence
or maybe he is just a fan of Ghost Raven

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

With theories in quantum physics such a string theory or M theory and the multi verse theory open up all kinds of unknown potentials and phenomenon that we as humans are only beginning to fathom.

Edit to add:

My post was supposed to be a reply to JimmyCarterIsSmarter not antar.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well said, Antar!

*Gives star*

Flash, my psiball never made it back. You either destroyed it or I programmed it incorrectly. Oh well. Wanted to get more information about you.

Another question: Are there others like you here on ATS?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
I may have to agree with JimmyCarterIsSmarter.
So basically.. anyone can post the most out of this world ideas... WITH NO PROOF and its fine?

Yes it is. Why shouldnt it be? Why not let people make up their own mind about what to believe or disbelieve? You have the right to disagree, but why are you trying to actually PREVENT this discussion because of it?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've been thinking about the 'energy net' and been assuming/imagining it has something to do w/ HAARP and government weather, energy mod programs. I hope the technology can be disabled for peaceful purposes (or taken down safely) for the inhabitants of Earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This thread is the prime example of everything that is wrong with ATS latley
People believing what some random poster out of the blue claims with NO proof
And you people can blabble on about "personal experiences" that still dosnt make this stuff to be true

Im sick and of people like you ruining ATS for the rest off us
2 years ago a thread like this would be dead by now, but people like you IDIOTS refuse to have common sense and question what you have been told
As i can see from Jimmy's posts they are still sane people on this site, and a few others but its just not enough to keep the imbecile masses from posting crap like this

(worth a warn)

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

what is your position on Sleeper, what you say contradicts what he sais.

someone has to be right....or are you both hoaxers......i'm not saying you are.....but you can't both be telling the truth.

Don't look to others to provide you with truth because what you are looking for is not somewhere out there, it is inside of you. I communicate what I know to be true, I cannot speak for others, it is up to you not to cling to someone else's truth, but to take all the information you get and make your own decision about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I'm also very curious about the role religions are playing in our world today. I'm trying desperately to escape the mind conditioning that I feel I've been under. Having being raised in denominational churches, I can't help but question why I feel the way I do about all of what OP said. In fact, much of what has been said by the OP, I've actually felt well into the the beginning of this year. I can almost say that this year has been the most enlightening year I've ever had.

As of current, I'm trying to escape the confines my current Christian belief system in hopes that everything that I've come to know in this reality is absolutely fabricated and that there is much, much more to human existence than our governing overlords would like us to believe.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

You have no right to dictate what people should talk about. Why cant people like you just discuss what you want in the threads you are interested in, and at the same time let others discuss what THEY want in other threads?

Why not live and let live? I think its a excellent rule that has served me well.

I mean, come in a thread and disagree - fine - but trying to prevent the discussion going on because you dont like it is crazy.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

hmmm, find the answer inside myself......yeah haven't heard that before.....

maybe you can help me firgure out who or what are visiting me at night......

with your understanding of the alien agenda....this should be interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

How am I trying to prevent the discussion? I am trying to make it VALID by seeing if he can provide proof... simple as that... and how can people search for truth and al of that you said when there is no proof.... something is either true or it isnt.
If I show you a box and tell you I have a crystal inside of it... WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME... you would most likely (if you had any sense) say, "oh ya? open it up, lets see"

You people are really getting gullible now.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join