It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That was a nice story. You would make a nice fiction writer.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

soooooo...........what do the people of venus actually look like?...............

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This is great news should it be taken at face value. Although you mention a 10-15 year time frame, could you tell the 'galactic federation' (should it exist?) that we don't got that kinda time.

We got awful people running the show(s) w/ their kids and signfcnt others in line to take their powerful jobs of bankrupting Earth and hurting a lot of people in the process. You only need to take a stroll thru recent ATS threads to see what's up.

Also, do you have any photos of said topic/informative links on how we can 'freshen up' our interplanetary skills? Either way, your post is appreciated and a breath of clean air. Thanks Flash Storm Incorporated.

Will there be spaceships visiting/ landing on Earth? Had to ask . . . .

[edit on 3-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

soooooo...........what do the people of venus actually look like?...............

The Venusians are very beautiful in human terms, their DNA is related to ours, there are different races but not as diverse as on Earth. Contact with them evokes states of bliss, happiness, peace, ecstasy, and the perfection of love. Their typical range of competency encompasses art, music, love, poetry, healing, and the many forms of ecstasy both human and divine.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
mmmmm.....! Personally I think this is bunkum, but, if there is any proof to back this up lets see it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If what you're saying is true about Venus, and without any specific and tangeable evidence I can't say that it is, but since I was little, I've always felt in my heart that what you say about venus is correct...it sortof begs the question though if they are so peaceful and more advanced, then why don't they fly over here and liberate us and finally put an end to this greed and material madness? I suppose though, we have to evolve on our own, and graduate the school of hard knocks as it were...(sighs) Do you suppose at one time the Venusians whent through stages like we are here at gaia? Also, you didn't comment about positive and uplifting dance music and people having fun...and one other question, were you the shaman that was on c2c a while back?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
If what you're saying is true about Venus, and without any specific and tangeable evidence I can't say that it is, but since I was little, I've always felt in my heart that what you say about venus is correct...it sortof begs the question though if they are so peaceful and more advanced, then why don't they fly over here and liberate us and finally put an end to this greed and material madness? I suppose though, we have to evolve on our own, and graduate the school of hard knocks as it were...(sighs) Do you suppose at one time the Venusians whent through stages like we are here at gaia? Also, you didn't comment about positive and uplifting dance music and people having fun...and one other question, were you the shaman that was on c2c a while back?

It is not up to the Venusians to liberate the peoples of Earth. They must do that for themselves, by awakening to their own power and taking responsiblity for their destiny and the role they have to play in this cosmos as sovereign divine beings. Also the higher spirits who monitor the karma and destiny of this planet do not allow for such an overt influence of one planetary evolution on the free will of another. The extra-terrestrials who allied themselves with the governing forces made deals and agreements that where the governing forces basically sold out their people and their conscience and so it wasn't the et civilizations that overtly were affecting the Earth, it was the responsiblity and karma of the governing forces. Having said that the Venusians and other civilizations appreciated this as well as realising that they had to help in some way, and so as I have said a plan was made for beings from other worlds to incarnate here as humans, take on restrictions placed on them by the higher spirits of the planet and help to transform the inhabitants of Earth spiritually, so that they would have the basis and root, the power to overthrow their leaders.

Yes the Venusians had their horrors that they went through and crossed an abyss of darkness that was even greater than is on this planet.

Yes I love uplifting dance music and people having fun, who doesn't?

No sorry I wasn't the shaman on c2c.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by flashstorminc]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

A very fine and well-informed read that you have provided us with, my friend. This subject is of very special interest to me. I have just begun to read your opening posts and am impressed already. I shall stay tuned and give you my full attention. So far, I find you to be very much, on-track.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DesktopWarrior

Better chill on that gov't-sponsored drug of choice. Excessive usage leads to serious back problems first and foremost -- should you have had double-digit intakes -- stop now, that's the minimum for lifetime damage. Serious detox should be undergoing.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I get a warning for answering a question DesktopWarrior was asking? Shouldnt you just warn the guy asking and not warn the guy responding?

This was unfair, but fine, its your site...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This seems like something out of a movie lol

The world wont end like this im afraid..

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Good morning! Just wanted to *bump* this thread not that it needs it.
Please do not allow the famed debunkers to place you on the defence. You already have the attention of the many here that resonate with what you have to share.
Are there other sites where we can read about your mission? Do you have a website?
And what forms of meditation do you enjoy? And what do you think of the children coming in for the past several years, are there many that are connected with what you speak about, and how do we help them to remember their original face?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Good morning! Just wanted to *bump* this thread not that it needs it.
Please do not allow the famed debunkers to place you on the defence. You already have the attention of the many here that resonate with what you have to share.
Are there other sites where we can read about your mission? Do you have a website?
And what forms of meditation do you enjoy? And what do you think of the children coming in for the past several years, are there many that are connected with what you speak about, and how do we help them to remember their original face?

The only websites I know that are of any value require you to find them intuitively, I can't just give them out. I personally don't have a website.

I don't observe any formal named meditation. My abilities and meditation practice are personal and intuitive.

Many children these days expect and demand the world to change and to move into harmony with the universe. They have incarnated with talents to be used to contribute to the changes and challenges that this world faces. Some have extraordinary gifts, some are immune to the frequency net, unfortunately these children are targeted by "non lethal" weapons to suppress their psychic abilities. They have great things to do in the future but the adults at this time must learn to protect them and take responsiblity for their future.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This could be part of the reason why they have put homeschoolers on the terror lists...Perhaps piping frequencies to schools? I was not asking that you place a name on your personal meditation techniques, just some idea of how you connect, is it through sound vibration and breath?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This could be part of the reason why they have put homeschoolers on the terror lists...Perhaps piping frequencies to schools? I was not asking that you place a name on your personal meditation techniques, just some idea of how you connect, is it through sound vibration and breath?

The basis of my meditation is I use my mind to go into a formless state of awareness that is akashic where consciousness is present everywhere throughout all of time and space and in all dimensions where all things are one. I then perceive the consciousness in my body as a projection of my akashic awareness. From this point of view I accomplish some task.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So basically... there is no proof/evidence whatsoever of what you are saying about Venus?
If there is... please enlighten us by showing it to us.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello, Flashstormic

I've read all 8 pages, and I saw that you became aware at a certain age. What age was that, if you don't mind me asking.

I really don't see any holes in your story, unlike the hoaxers we usually see here on ATS.

Also, you said something about psychic abilities..are they the same as the usual telekinesis, telepathy, etc we usually associate with psychic abilities? Or are the psychic abilites you're talking about completely different?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

You dont see any holes?
How about the most blatant one?

Evidence .... proof..? Choose one.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

I became aware in my late teens.

The psychic ablities I'm talking about are actually far beyond the usual abilities although those are included.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by flashstorminc]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join