It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
I cant believe that you still believe the government 9/11 story.

Never said that I did. Was just asking him/her why these aliens would allow our own people to fly planes into buildings to kill others like that? That leads me to the point that I don't believe the government's story at all. To be totally honest, I don't believe a lick of it. I think the people at the top, whomever they may be, orchestrated it from the start, and were using the act as a means to further subjugate the populace.

The OP made the statement that the aliens have been giving us technology that those at the top have apparently been using to control us, unbeknownst to either us or them. This is where my question spawned from. Sorry if I was unclear. Please forgive me.

Why would aliens stop us from killing ourselfs? There are wars going on all over the planet. To you, 9/11 may seem important, but there are millions of people in Africa getting slaughtered for example. 9/11 was nothing compared to the suffering of other people around the world. 3000 people... just in Iraq, almost a million people have died, and several millions have fled the country.

All as a result of the War on Terror, which was started by... you guessed it, the 9/11 attacks. See?? This singular incident changed the world in which we live, whether you want to think it did or not. It IS important to everyone, as people were murdered by a shadow group, which we still, to this very day, do not know the identity of.

Local wars and disasters is one thing, but aliens hijacking the planet and turning us into drones is something else.

But, this is what the OP is suggesting is going on, even if it wasn't what was intended by said aliens.

Let me be clear here, I'm not trying to take a stance on this, because I want to remain as open-minded as possible, but I think it's pertinent to point out that I'm not in agreement that aliens are in contact with the top brass on this planet. I'm not even entirely convinced that there has been alien contact.

The questions that I asked were, as I stated in my last post, being used to try and get a feel for the intentions of the OP's post here, as well as to get a feel for who he/she is.

Again, to all reading this, I'm trying to remain open-mined here. If there's any questions that you might have, ask away, but please keep them to the OPs topic.

Best Regards,
TheBorg

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-

At LEAST John Lear showed people some pictures, rather than just saying

"Don't ask me how I know this I just do and it's in my spirit so you can never see the origin of this info mwahaha"

The OP never said that, he said everyone can be open to this information, it just comes naturally to those who are here for a reason (i use that term loosely), and apparently almost everyone here is feeling something happening.

And John Lear does deny giving out too much information, he tells people they aren't ready and everything, and I don't count pics of rock formations on the moon as anything substantial.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Thank you OP, I needed that.

We all have different missions right? How do each of us know what our mission is?

You will know what your mission is intuitively. No one can tell you what your exact mission is, it will be a perogative that comes directly from your spirit and you will find that you have the ability and power to accomplish it. That will not make it easy though, by any means. One of the characteristics of the beings who have these missions is that they are problem solvers and believe there is nothing they cannot accomplish once they set their minds to it. There are DEEP problems of spirit and mind to be solved here and there are no reference points, it's like being set adrift in abyss deaf dumb and blind, and you have to create solutions from out of nothing. This is what many of those who incarnated in these times are experts at doing.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
All as a result of the War on Terror, which was started by... you guessed it, the 9/11 attacks. See?? This singular incident changed the world in which we live, whether you want to think it did or not. It IS important to everyone, as people were murdered by a shadow group, which we still, to this very day, do not know the identity of.

It changed America, not the world. My country hasnt made any changes at all to combat terrorism, and we dont hear much about it at all in Europe. There is the occasional terror attack like the London bombings and the Madrid train bombings, but people dont let it consume their lifes and obsess about it like you do in the US. I recommend a trip to Europe for some perspective, as well as reading Reuters instead of the US press.

Yes, it was a inside job by a shadow group, intended to transform the US into what you have now. But they havent gotten away with it. People know and are on to them.

Best Regards,
TheBorg

Same to you, I didnt mean to come off as aggressive that I may have sounded. See you around.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
We live in troubling times faced with the eternal struggle of good versus evil. So did our parents, our grandparents, and all the generations that came before us.

Yes we can see those around us waking up spiritually. Call it maturity, wisdom or enlightenment, but it is not new. A major evolutionary transition is always about to unfold on earth and always has been. If you think it’s doubly important to wake up now before we pollute, nuke, or otherwise genocide ourselves out of existence, you are probably right. Mostly, it's important because you are alive, so this is your chance to make a difference for yourself and all those you love.

Being perpetual needy children always eager to abdicate our responsibilities to demons, gurus, teachers or aliens has never been the answer.

There is no substitute for walking our own individual paths as fully conscious responsible adults. Awareness places the responsibility on us to take our place in the evolution of not only ourselves, but to be a cooperative part of the evolution and survival of all living beings. We must first find the light of love and compassion within ourselves, and then be that light.

Seek your answers not from without, but in the still quietness and strength inside yourself. Every one of us has the tool we need, imagination. Visualize the change you wish to see, and then be it. Seek it every day because enlightenment is not something we can attain and then take for granted. Its nature is to come and go as we all struggle with our own internal demons. But with practice we do get better at being that light.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It changed America, not the world. My country hasnt made any changes at all to combat terrorism, and we dont hear much about it at all in Europe. There is the occasional terror attack like the London bombings and the Madrid train bombings, but people dont let it consume their lifes and obsess about it like you do in the US. I recommend a trip to Europe for some perspective, as well as reading Reuters instead of the US press.

No one really obsesses about it here, most are actually opposed to the Occupation of Iraq. It's just that before 9/11 we lived in a bubble, we never thought anything like that could happen here, and then that bubble was popped, and people got really scared, some people still obsess over it, but most don't. I worry about it on occasion because I don't know what the Government will do to gain public support on spreading the war to Iran, i live not far from a huge Nuclear Power Plant and I have been a little paranoid about it ever since President Bush visited it to re-open a reactor that has been shut down for quite awhile because of a nuclear leak.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Hey flashtorminc...I love this thread and all that you and the others have had to say...It gives me great hope... Have you ever considered high energy dance music, particularly the femail vocal tracks...oh and the high energy european dance music. I play a lot of this stuff on a dance floor and get the wonderful pleasure of seeing people so incredibly happy. Life is so full of stress and sturgles each day, that to see people so at peace with life and loving uplifting music that is created with so much love...yes, sometimes people have a tendancy to drink too much, and so a dance club is not alway the perfect place, but I gotta tell you there are times where the whole room blends into a very high vibration in a state of "flow" where time almost doesn't exist...I've also noticed that other types of music, particularly, gangsta' rap, seems to make people agressive and angry...not all hip hop does this, but some does...I also believe in the principle of yin and yang however, and so sometimes a little of the "darker" seems to really bring out the extremely powerful and radient bright music...all of it though (well most anyway) seems to be created out of love, and enjoyed in love as well.... just some thoughts on it for what it's worth...and I can't wait for the new changes to come about...I would love to see Venus, to be able to travel the stars, and to meet other beings...dream about peace, and of a new day where suffering is brought to a minimum and everyone can be free to explore, and contribute based on his or her desire, and to creat and take care of the earth and each other...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Remember though, that we were talking specifically about Africa and Iraq, where many people have been killed, and many times that number displaced. While those statistics are true, they are a direct result of the War on Terror.

And actually, if the news I'm hearing from your side of the pond is any closer to the truth, then you guys are in more trouble than we are. We think we have a Big Brother over here? There's something like 1 camera for every 10 people in England alone. That means more time for them to focus on you, and that would make me severely uncomfortable.

Perhaps I'm wrong. If so, please enlighten me.

Back to OP...

flashstorminc, could you please take a look at my first post a page or so back, and respond to it? I'd appreciate any insights that you could provide us. Just wanted to make sure that you saw it.

Thanks again,
TheBorg

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

1) Why, if the government can listen to everyone's thoughts, did they allow terrorists to attack the World Trade Center in 2001?

2) In close proximity to question 1, why haven't we found Osama Bin Laden yet? "They" can hear his thoughts, right? That would mean that they could know what stinking hole in the ground he's in right now, and could swoop down to capture him, right?

3) If these extraterrestrials are so vastly intelligent, then why did they knowingly aid and abet humans in an endeavor to subjugate the populace? Wouldn't that fall into a category of unethical behavior for a superior race of beings?

And lastly...

4) If they wanted to sway public opinion into their favor, and gather an astronomical amount of support (pun completely intended), why wouldn't they just materialize in their natural forms in a very public place, so that many could see them? This way, they could spread the message to all that will listen, and gather the needed resources to accomplish the task that they have set for humanity.

The events and players of 9/11 were orchestrated as part of a plan of the domination of this society. Bin laden plays the role of the bogey man and is invaluable as a symbol of the terrorist agression thats "out there".

There are beings that aided the governing forces of this planet may have had superior technology to this world at the time they helped them, however that does not make them superior race of beings spiritually. However what is considered immoral or unethical by the human race does not translate as the same to other species.

There are many reasons why they don't materialize in a public place. The main reason is if they did such a thing they would find a barrage of exotic weapons blasted at them from all directions and if they used their own technology to resist these weapons, the powers that govern this planet would excitedly believe they were in their fantasy of a war to end all wars.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi flashstorminc intresting post may i ask what your views are on the "serpo" story.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by MinMin]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc

The events and players of 9/11 were orchestrated as part of a plan of the domination of this society. Bin laden plays the role of the bogey man and is invaluable as a symbol of the terrorist agression thats "out there".

There are beings that aided the governing forces of this planet may have had superior technology to this world at the time they helped them, however that does not make them superior race of beings spiritually. However what is considered immoral or unethical by the human race does not translate as the same to other species.

There are many reasons why they don't materialize in a public place. The main reason is if they did such a thing they would find a barrage of exotic weapons blasted at them from all directions and if they used their own technology to resist these weapons, the powers that govern this planet would excitedly believe they were in their fantasy of a war to end all wars.

This is no joke, I have a Ouija board that I use when I really have to ask an impotant question, well I asked it when Bush was going to go for a power grab and when something major was going to happen with Bush, I wasn't being to specific because I just didn't want to know everything and it spelled out 4 months, and I asked if he would be stopped and it said yes. I believe it to, my home-made Ouija board has been dead right (no pun intended) about everything it has told me. So I guess I will just sit back and wait.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Remember though, that we were talking specifically about Africa and Iraq, where many people have been killed, and many times that number displaced. While those statistics are true, they are a direct result of the War on Terror.

Ah yes, from that perspective it has indeed changed the world as well. The "war on terror" has targeted the middle east because thats where the oil is, and it serves both the purpose of gaining control of the oil and scaring people at home to change society. Bin laden is a fake boogie man. The videos are most likely created by the CIA. Just look at how fake they all look, with freeze frames and so on. There are some sources saying bin laden died in 2001, and that the CIA met him before 9/11.

The reality of it all is simple. Its a artificial war against a artificial enemy in order to change the world.

And actually, if the news I'm hearing from your side of the pond is any closer to the truth, then you guys are in more trouble than we are. We think we have a Big Brother over here? There's something like 1 camera for every 10 people in England alone. That means more time for them to focus on you, and that would make me severely uncomfortable.

Im not from the UK either. The UK is a puppet to the US. Bush says jump and Blair jumps, basically. Thats why both countries are on the same course.

With Europe, I mean countries like Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Germany, France, Spain and so on... people are living their lifes as normal as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Im not from the UK either. The UK is a puppet to the US. Bush says jump and Blair jumps, basically. Thats why both countries are on the same course.

I thought Blair resigned?
Didn't the new PM, I think his name is Gordon get win the election by opposing the Occupation of Iraq?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
Have you ever considered high energy dance music, particularly the femail vocal tracks...oh and the high energy european dance music.

Music is an extremely powerful force, and not just on humans. I have some large parrots and it never ceases to amaze me how receptive they are to sound. If I play happy upbeat music they get all jazzed up and dance and they're happy but they also get overly excited. If I play soothing music they calm down in just a few minutes. If I play happy sounds of North American birds, even though they are South American birds, they get relaxed, happy and trusting, as if perhaps all the birds in the world speak the same language.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
I thought Blair resigned?
Didn't the new PM, I think his name is Gordon get win the election by opposing the Occupation of Iraq?

Yes, but thats pretty recent and happened this year I believe.

The war on terror has been going on since 2001, and changed both the US and the UK a lot during that time, specially the US.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You know what would be the best way to get this stuff out to the public, is to somehow, hijack into a channels satellite, and beam a message, about this stuff.
That would be the best way to get something like this across to the entire world. Make it interrupt something like Dancing with the Stars, or something.

Also for some reason, I believe there is some truth to this. Don't ask me why. But there are somethings that simply ring a bell, maybe its the way I think, or something else. I don't know, the only thing is "Time will Tell".

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dobbie

That's quite a feat, to have visited the surface of Venus. With all due respect, precisely what kind of civilization exists on Venus? What do the Venusians look like? Are they advanced? City builders?

I ask simply because according to the probes, and the Soviet Landers Vanera 9 and 10, Venus is quite Hellish. Given that it has the most dense atmosophere in the Solar System, and the pressure at the surface is about 92x that of Earth (according to Wiki, equivalent to being 1km under water). Beyond that, surface temperatures are about 900*F, there is very little water (since the oceans evaporated long ago), and there is a large amount of Volcanic activity.

Presumably, the Venusians are all rather short, dry, and have a hell of a set of lungs.

From Terrapop's post
Gaia wants to evolve and ascend so that she can become a star like our sun, Sol. Furthermore, Gaia wants to take her inhabitants with her.

That's high quality bullsh*t right there, my friend. I know its from an external site, but seriously...that's just crap. First, "GAIA"
will never, ever, ever be a sun. The Earth isn't a star, its a planet. Secondly, throwing reality to the wind, the surface temp of a main sequence star, such as our Sun, is around 5k degrees. If "Gaia" wants to take her inhabitants with her, we'll all be turned into little piles of carbon pretty damn quick.

The OP is a nut. That's not a coming Revolution that your feeling man, its the need for the docs to up your meds. This thread should be in fan fiction.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
In fact, one should treat even madmen with respect.

But your post gave some valid points that I'd like to see the OP respond to.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

[edit on 3-11-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

The question of Venus is central to how the people of Earth have been deceived by those in power on this planet. Venus is a beautiful planet whose inhabitants are spiritually and technologically advanced way beyond Earth. They are star faring and have connections to other civilizations in the galaxy. Venus is really the hub of this solar system where most interstellar activity takes place. It is Venus that will guide Earth when she is freed of the tyrants that dominate the planet.

If you believe the information that you have been fed in the official version of what Venus is like, then you fail to appreciate the scope and depth of the deception that is operating on this planet at this time and you cannot conceive of the technology that is in use to deceive the peoples of this planet. The people of Venus are the realization of the greatest dreams and hopes common to our peoples, their beauty is astonishing and is something the human race on this planet will one day match when they attain their destiny.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join