The Coming Revolution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Maybe, and maybe he's outright lying to us. (No offense, OP, just trying to make a point.) But that doesn't mean we can't take part of the information he has to offer, whether we believe it or not, now does it? To decide whether to believe him or not, we first have to take part of the information with open minds. You should try it some time.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well flashstorminc, you have my interest. One of my mottos is to go beyond the boundaries of infinity, since infinity is nothing more than a restriction.

If you are saying this information was encoded in your spirit, then you must be able to do things regular humans cannot do. I am not asking for visual proof--after all, the "revolution" is supposed to be spiritual, not physical. If you are who you say you are, you must have advanced spiritual and possibly, mental abilities. Therefore, you should be able to contact other human beings without the need of a voicebox or a machine. How about you try contacting me? It should be easy for somebody on such a high frequency.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
lol @ everyone saying things like "it resonates with me" and "it sounds like the truth." Are you for real?

This person is just a good writer taking you guys for a ride... probably writes sci-fi in his free time lol...

Was this necessary?

People can feel this change coming, some stronger than others, so it's good enough for me, and if it's not good enough for you, then don't add useless posts.

This coming from the guy who posted this:

Thread

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Is it possible that the OP made all this up? Of course it is. You would only need to take the combined theories about aliens, Illuminati, increasing consciousness and the space cover up and write up something that combines all these things in a connected story. It would be easy if you have good writing skills.
[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

the past few weeks i have been reading in to many of the theories on here and done my own research and they do seem to fit. for example go to youtube search "al gore" and 'mason", there is a video that says he is 33 degree mason and another one of him doing an illuminati hand shake with bush. there is another video on youtube where the person that made it believes 2007 is the real date for 2012 (his reasoning is that we are missing five years in the calander- i dont know if its true but it would explain why jesus was born in a few years after bc ended) there are alot of facts about how DC is shaped (a solar calander). any ways al gore is the one that is big on global warming, right? According to a spanish website i found, global warming is just a cover up for 2012 (or 2007),which i didnt belive because of his outragous numbers. the website said that when solar events (like the one coming up at the end of the mayan calander) occur they cause heat and tension between people. another video on youtube on crop circles has aliens that sent a message in binary in puerto rico. the message said "beware the barers of false gifts". now this one is a bit freaky. the hopi indians believed in several proficies but some of them are remarkably simalar to some in the bible just google "hopi indians 2012" and it should be the first one.

i youtubed winter solstice because that is when the mayan calander ends and and that is when people go see stone hedge and chalice. another event is the return of kulkukan (aztec man-god) and the fifth sun transforming to the sixth sun.

i believe that the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. this is only a gimpse of what i have been researching these past few weeks.

sorry because there is no links but there is just to much information to link to, however ALL of them can be googled. sorry for the grammer but it is so hard to think with so much on my mind.

i will probably start my own thread if the OP, thinks it is off topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
For all those that want to believe this, fine. It's your prerogative.

That doesn't make it any more believable to the people that don't. A theme on ATS is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. As some of you have mentioned, something like this cannot be proven, nor is it likely to be any time in the future.

Having established that means that this thread, like all the ones before it, are food for the Skunkworks. SERIOUS UFOlogy is about analyzing the small amount of evidence before us and trying to come to answers, not about tall tales and weak minds.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

That doesn't make it any more believable to the people that don't. A theme on ATS is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Haha, I thought the Theme was make extraordinary claims without proof and get your own forum. I.E. John Lear.

lol, had to play devils advocate.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thank you OP, I needed that.

We all have different missions right? How do each of us know what our mission is?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Having established that means that this thread, like all the ones before it, are food for the Skunkworks. SERIOUS UFOlogy is about analyzing the small amount of evidence before us and trying to come to answers, not about tall tales and weak minds.

Not everyone requires proof to believe something. Just looking at everything that is being covered up, its easy to see that there is a bigger picture being hidden from public view.

And I dont share your view of what is "serious" ufology. It sounds more like "scientific" ufology, which basically means explaining away everything as weather balloons or ice crystals. The proof you are looking for is classified, good luck finding it.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
reply to post by flashstorminc

Hello there.

Please elaborate on the following.

"The guardians of this planet have lifted the restrictions on you and you are now able to play your part."

Thanks.

There are higher spiritual beings who monitor the karma and evolution of consciousness on this planet. Those who incarnated here from other star systems and planets agreed to put under certain restrictions for a specific period of time. Many of these restrictions have been released so that these beings can complete the mission they incarnated for.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
Thanks for posting. Please, as at least one ATSer has already asked, make a time line of any and all events that you know might occur (if you can). I hate it when one predicts something is close to occurring when, in actually, they later state that this something will occur in hundreds of years

I can't create a timeline of event since I do not know exact dates that these things will be completed. A lot depends on those in key positions doing their job, they will succeed, however it is not written in stone the time period for the completion of what they have to do. I can say that a lot of work is being done behind the scenes already to protect public powerful personalities from coming forward and exposing what is going on from the deadly forces that would otherwise eliminate them.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
is this happening within the next few years?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
flashstorminc can you confirm or deny my other post on this page.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by drflux]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

That doesn't make it any more believable to the people that don't. A theme on ATS is that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Haha, I thought the Theme was make extraordinary claims without proof and get your own forum. I.E. John Lear.

lol, had to play devils advocate.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Uniceft17]

At LEAST John Lear showed people some pictures, rather than just saying

"Don't ask me how I know this I just do and it's in my spirit so you can never see the origin of this info mwahaha"

And since the OP wants us to get rid of the influence of the Electromagnetic grid, well let's just seal us inside our houses with copper or lead (whichever blocked the EM waves lmao)

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

For all of this to be believable, all of it must be accurate. With that as a precedent, could you answer the following for me?

1) Why, if the government can listen to everyone's thoughts, did they allow terrorists to attack the World Trade Center in 2001?

2) In close proximity to question 1, why haven't we found Osama Bin Laden yet? "They" can hear his thoughts, right? That would mean that they could know what stinking hole in the ground he's in right now, and could swoop down to capture him, right?

3) If these extraterrestrials are so vastly intelligent, then why did they knowingly aid and abet humans in an endeavor to subjugate the populace? Wouldn't that fall into a category of unethical behavior for a superior race of beings?

And lastly...

4) If they wanted to sway public opinion into their favor, and gather an astronomical amount of support (pun completely intended), why wouldn't they just materialize in their natural forms in a very public place, so that many could see them? This way, they could spread the message to all that will listen, and gather the needed resources to accomplish the task that they have set for humanity.

Please, don't misunderstand me here. I think the point of the story is a positive one, and it should be commended for it's forthrightness. However, if we're to be believing this as fact, I'm afraid that we have to super-analyze it. That's going to require some serious answers to some serious questions, only a few of which I've outlined above. Please take no offense at my post, as it's not meant in malice. It's merely meant to try to establish some sort of litmus test for the validity of said story.

Either way, very uplifting. If nothing else, it made me feel better. If you aimed to accomplish something good with this story, know that it made at least one person feel better. I look forward to a good response. If you have any questions of your own, please feel free to ask away. Starred and Flagged from me. Good work.

Respectfully,
TheBorg

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Flashstorminc,

I have enjoyed reading what you wrote here. But I have a few questions if you don't mind.

What is specifically is the "mission" that people who remember Venus are on and specifically, what "roles" will they be playing? What specifically are their "abilities," and "powers?"

Are some of them assigned roles like, potato peeler, and pot and pan scrubber? I mean how elaborate of "roles" are we talkin? In every "mission", there is always somebody assigned to grunt duty of some kind! Is somebody going to be "in the rear, with the gear?"

I'm only asking because I always get the crappy jobs nobody else wants to do!

Thanks!

I have stated in my post the major mission objectives that involve the reshaping of the external power structure on this planet, many are involved in doing those things. The roles vary from the initial stages of spiritual healing and preparation, laying the foundation for all this to happen (which is the grunt work and is spiritual in nature), to external influences such as people who have high positions in society coming forward and exposing the corruption within the civilization. Others will use their psychic abilities to dismantle the technology being used against the population. There is a long list of jobs some obscure, other in your face and external. 90% of all this is spiritual and psychic, as I have said it is a spiritual revolution. Only when that work is complete will you start seeing physical evidence of things changing.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

I cant believe that you still believe the government 9/11 story.

Why would aliens stop us from killing ourselfs? There are wars going on all over the planet. To you, 9/11 may seem important, but there are millions of people in Africa getting slaughtered for example. 9/11 was nothing compared to the suffering of other people around the world. 3000 people... just in Iraq, almost a million people have died, and several millions have fled the country.

Local wars and disasters is one thing, but aliens hijacking the planet and turning us into drones is something else.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by drflux
is this happening within the next few years?

The timeframe for this is the next 10-15 years or so.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thank you flashstorminc

It was so uplifting to read that we're not all going to perish because of our governments secrets and mistakes and that there is hope for us normal people.

I just feel so frustrated and helpless most of the time so thanks again for your post

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
So, do you have any advice on how to start the development of oneself? Do I just "go with the flow" and wait for it to occur naturally, and if not, then how do I start?

Thanks.

Spiritual development is extremely personal. However there usually is an urge, a seeking to find answers that do not exist in the consensus reality of this world. It's like going on an all consuming quest for the truth. In this age of the world a lot of what were hidden spiritual truths have come out into the open and are there to find for genuine seekers. I would say follow your heart and your intuition, don't look for a guru or teacher but go as slowly or as fast as you think necessary. A good place to begin is to realise that the divine is within you and that you are never separate from it and allow it to guide you.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

i wonder.......your thoughts on everything to do with aliens, human consciences and so on, are very interesting……

Sleeper I suspect is complete bs…….you I’m still not sure…..

What is your position on Sleeper………

Now knowing my own position on Sleeper, I wonder how you will take this question….

Also…….seeing how you have apparently made contact of some sort with aliens, what is your take on my experiences? Could you shed some light on what’s happening to me?

I’m probably deluding myself that you actually know anything about anything, but the off chance you’re the real deal……I’ll take a chance on you….

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-11-2007 by andre18]

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join