It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Where is MenGuard?

He would have some great input on this thread.

Everything that you said has resonated very well with me.

Could this thread also have any connections withe MenGuards thread "We are gathering"?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the great thread OP, your post closely resembles what i have being feeling for a while, the spirit inside is awakening in many of us, its like the wind you can feel it but you can't see it same feeling for me... we need more ATS'ers to get together physically to show more and more people the awakening is happening! anyone from NZ????

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi Flashstorminc,

I have enjoyed reading what you wrote here. But I have a few questions if you don't mind.

What is specifically is the "mission" that people who remember Venus are on and specifically, what "roles" will they be playing? What specifically are their "abilities," and "powers?"

Are some of them assigned roles like, potato peeler, and pot and pan scrubber? I mean how elaborate of "roles" are we talkin? In every "mission", there is always somebody assigned to grunt duty of some kind! Is somebody going to be "in the rear, with the gear?"

I'm only asking because I always get the crappy jobs nobody else wants to do!

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow, I 'knew' before even logging into the site.
Whew, you have my heart.
Truth is something that is of a higher vibrational frequency and your tone is beautiful.
Thankyou for finding us and for being the catalyst.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You open my heart and tears of fullness flow from my soul.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
You open my heart and tears of fullness flow from my soul.

Since you know about this, does this in anyway tie into the Mayan Calender?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
ive just watched about 5 mins of the interview with Dan Sherman (from the projectcamelot.org) and what he is saying is some rather worrying stuff. His mother being abducted when she was pregnant with him and him being “genetically managed” as a fetus (whatever the shizzle that means). Have to download the file again as it cut off at 20mb's due to my pants connection, not sure I want to know the rest though.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hi Flashstorminc,

Thanks for the reading.

I am a lot interested with the Mayan calendar and I would like to know if what we discovered about it some years ago, is accurate. I am thinking about Ian Lungold for example. And if it is related in some way with the big consciousness evolution that is happening.

I think I am feeling in some sort the changes that are happening in the world. I am feeling no one can hide anymore and that humanity is learning to live with himself in harmony. But I am feeling also that this evolution will not be without pain.

Like when we are young and we learn to ride a bike and fall, we get hurt, but after, we have learned to ride it without falling.

And finally, I say hello to everybody from Quebec, that red-neck part of french-Canadians

13Etznab

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
wow...as strange as this sounds it kinda rings true inside me for some reason. its like it triggered one of those gut feelings you get that never lead you astray...i actually got goosebumps after reading...and that never happens to me alot. I believe i may just have to look into this. I have a friend that is into metaphysics (sp) and OBE and stuff...i think im gonna talk to him, something inside me is telling me to do it. Man, great post, Kudos!

Not to mention, ive have always had this feeling that i was meant to do something...like i have some unknown purpose that i can never figure out...Im by no means trying to trump myself up or make myself look special...im far from it

[edit on 3-11-2007 by SilentBob86]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I think you guys have been reading too many conspiracy theories from that Billy Meier guy lol. It's hard for me to believe that theres a giant net around the Earth, and all that other stuff you said. But who knows, you may be right, i like to sit on my bed and think about the same stuff for hours even though i don't really believe in this stuff, but I just can't get this out of my head.... maybe it just sounds cool, or maybe its just fun to think about it because whenever I think about this kind of topic I just phase out and stare at my pillow and just think, escaping reality is fun you know

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by noobius0ne

The veil in which he references are the preprogramed perceptions of what can and cannot be. Lift all other standards from your perspective and fliter only through your spirit/heart, the truth is self-evident this way.

Do not sweat the details of spirit, they will manifest only when you've mastered the broad view.

Study the forest for the tree, so to speak. If it helps, pretend to understand, and see where that takes you.

AAC

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have not yet read all the responses to this post yet, but I know it is important for me to say what I feel to say now and I apologize for committing the online version of interrupting.

I feel you flashstorm. I know what you're saying. I'm already up and in place within the activist community. There is much confusion within the humans yet, but they are beginning to get somewhere which might actually be positive. They are still learning however. What can I do to minimize the chaos within this community? Please pm me. I feel left out in the open and without support, the support networks need to be here now.

I keep feeling that there should be support networks, but at the same time I know that it will be much up to this planets race to free itself from the tyranny that it has allowed itself to experience through consent. Please advise.

I'll finish reading all y'alls responses now. Again, sorry to interrupt but I had to get that through.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Why just Manguard? How about Sleeper? Hell would even be good to hear from Observe50 on this one..How many "Enlightened ones" can we have in one place all telling different versions of THE TRUTH.

Sorry to throw you in the same bucket there Observe50 but you gotta admit you somewhat more authority on this outsider info..

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising

ManGuard is the only one I have spoken to, that has great insight on subjects that relate to this.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Here is my two cents on the matter, and I will be brief because the truth is never received more than a lie,i.e. a deception.

This revolution of which you speak is merely the match needed to set the flame to the final endtime decption of man kind prior to the return of the true and living God Jesus Christ.

The sudden appearance of Strange beings upon this planet in the near future is nothing new. They have been here since the Dawn of time carefully cultivating this lie through out our entire history and in every culture around the world.

Anyone who cares to know the truth can read of their account in the Book of Genisis and the Flood which God brought uponthe world at that time.
They mingled their DNA with ours back then and they are doing it now.

As Human beings we have the soecial privilage of being the recipitants of forgiveness made possible by the single act of sacrifice made by God himself through the death of Jesus Christ some two thousand years ago. This was always God's plan and has never changed. All of humanity B.C. looks forward upon Christ's death and everyone A.D. looks back to it for salvation.

No special consideration was ever given to the Angels who chose to rebel against God prior to our creation. Their civilsations were destroyed and they were left to inhabbit the darkness of the universe until God would bring judgement upon them in this time.

It has been their desire, these fallen beings, these once mighty sons of God, to stop this Salvation afforded to us creatures of dust and to sever our chance of relationship with the Almighty from the dawn of our existance, because we will inherit the position which they held if not higher and which they have forsook forever.

We do not understand what we will become after Christ returns to reward his servants. We do not understand what is at stake. These malignant beings do unserstand what is at stake though. Since they lost their postion with no chance of ever regaining it, no chance of Salvation, they will do what ever is needed to stop as many people from attaining it as well.

They mingled their DNA with ours in Noah's day creating Hybrids: part human part them. Why? to corrupt the blood line leading to the savior Jesus Christ. And ultimately to prevent any trace of true Human DNA. If there are no humans then there are no recipitants of salvation. Or perhaps they reasoned that if their DNA was mingled with ours and God spared their offspring that he would have to spare them as well. God did not! He condemned their offspring and destroyed the world at that time and every living thing corrupted by these angels sparing only that which was not touched by these beings.

This hybridization is occuring again in our time Just as Jesus warned it would prior to his second coming. The people alive at the time these beings reappear on this planet will welcome them with open arms just as they did in noah's day; once agian it will lead to the utter destruction of every living soul on this planet and the planet it self. this time not with water but with fire.

You have a decision to make now: remain blissfully ignorant of what is really going on behind the scenes by allowing your self to be indoctrinated with the lie which will ultimately lead to your demise or seek the truth- which really isn't as hard to find out as you are made to believe.

Those beings of which I spoke existed long before we were created and enjoyed a face to face relationship with the almighty which we can't even begin to comprehend with our tiny earth bound minds. they know what they have lost and can never ever get it back. we have that opportunity and yet willingly throw it away. Think you know God? Think you know what's really coming down the line? Think again!

I would love to give references here but would it really make a difference. I will merely echo the timely words of morpheous, "wake -up Neo, the Matrix has you!"

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Yo, Flashstorminc.

I see you've got a lot of posts to answer already, but I decided I still want to ask you something. You're saying that we need to awaken spiritually. Well, there are some of us (read: me), that are about as spiritual as a rock on the bottom of the sea.
I've delved into most conspiracy theories I can find, but never into spiritualism so far.

So, do you have any advice on how to start the development of oneself? Do I just "go with the flow" and wait for it to occur naturally, and if not, then how do I start?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Is it possible that the OP made all this up? Of course it is. You would only need to take the combined theories about aliens, Illuminati, increasing consciousness and the space cover up and write up something that combines all these things in a connected story. It would be easy if you have good writing skills.

But if we disregard everything that cannot be proven, we also disregard our spiritual self. Are we just biological machines like science says? I very much doubt it. Do I have any proof that makes me doubt it? No, not really, except maybe the fact that we have consciousness - the ability to observe our own feelings and thoughts and think about them. I dont think ordinary animals have this ability. And you can sometimes feel when you are being watched from behind. How do you explain that with science?

Also we have a vast amount of ancient theories about our chakra systems, reincarnation and other things that simply does not seem like fantasy to me.

Remain skeptical, but dont stop listening. You dont know everything there is to know.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar

That's a little more far-fetched than the OT, you are all about God judging and damning people, maybe you should calm down with all of the fear mongering.

Like this:

Blood will flow in Israel in just hours.

And this:

looking for America's punishment?

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
This hybridization is occuring again in our time Just as Jesus warned it would prior to his second coming. The people alive at the time these beings reappear on this planet will welcome them with open arms just as they did in noah's day; once agian it will lead to the utter destruction of every living soul on this planet and the planet it self. this time not with water but with fire.

So let me get this straight... God creates us and the world, then created beings that would try to fool us and turn us away from him. And if we do get fooled, it leads to the destruction of every soul living on this planet...

God must be pretty sick and twisted if that is true.

No, I personally do not believe in a judging God. Humans judge eachother, not God. I believe both evil and good in this world are part of the experience we have here. Its what makes the most sense to me. Nobody goes to hell or heaven, everybody goes to the afterlife.

Every living soul are here to learn the consequences of his actions. For example, some believe you can solve problems with weapons and killings and are here to learn that you cannot. I believe its a learning experience for our souls.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
lol @ everyone saying things like "it resonates with me" and "it sounds like the truth." Are you for real?

This person is just a good writer taking you guys for a ride... probably writes sci-fi in his free time lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join