It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
A simple question.
Not an attempt to bait you. At All. I've enjoyed your posts.

What brought you here, to ATS?

Thanks. Don't mind the crashers and carry on.
Cuhail

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Thank You for your response flashstorminc, it gives me inspiration. However I am thinking about awaking the people that are currently being manipulated by the powers that be. Will it even be worth trying?

Or shall I just wait until things really come out in the public view and then they can decide for them selfs?

[edit on 11/2/07 by housegroove23]

I think it might be worth a try, but some people are so deeply entranced that they will refuse to wake up. What you are trying to do, is to be done behind the scenes so to speak. Since the humans are mentally connected together, we can relay information to the subconscious minds of people that will prompt them to naturally become aware of the state of things. This is happening now.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Perhaps i said it wrong what i was trying to say was to CONSIDER not to believe iit entirely, and of course there is harm in discrediting other people's beliefs just because no proof or even claims of proof have ever been presented.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

A simple question.
Not an attempt to bait you. At All. I've enjoyed your posts.

What brought you here, to ATS?

Thanks. Don't mind the crashers and carry on.
Cuhail

Hi Cuhail, I have been reading much on this site for some time now without being a member. I decided to post because I observed that there was information I wanted to relay to some of the people here because I felt they were part of the group I had incarnated with on this planet. This was mainly to summarise what they already knew and prompt them into action.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by flashstorminc]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
To help more people here to understand the level of communication that he is receiving I would strongly recommend watching the latest video interview at Project Camelot.

Dan Sherman was trained by the US Air Force as an "Intuitive Communicator" - a high-tech telepath - and found himself in daily communication with two extraterrestrials as part of the US military's preparation "for a future time in which all electronic communications would be rendered useless".

In this fascinating interview, Dan states: "If I were to make up a story, it would be a lot more elaborate than this. I want to stick to what happened to me, and let everyone else conjecture upon that. If I start conjecturing, then it sullies my credibility. I need to stick to the facts."

So Dan tells it like it is, and refrains from speculation. His low-key, matter-of-fact presentation has great power in a field where sometimes stories can be dramatized and embellished. His book, Above Black, available here, is a straightforward narrative in which further details of the story can be found. It presents a concise, clear statement of one man's extraordinary experience.

This is one of the cornerstones of Project Camelot's current focus on 2012 and the events that may surround it. We have heard from several independent and credible sources that a time will come soon when the electromagnetic grid will go down. There is overwhelming evidence that the US military were somehow well aware of this over twenty years ago... and that plans are now well advanced to deal with a serious situation about which the public are still being kept totally in the dark.

Source - projectcamelot.org...

I would also strongly recommend watching all of the video interviews that Project Camelot has to offer. Next to ATS Project Camelot is the group that is doing the most to educate and bring disclosure. They do what the Disclosure Project failed to do.

Interviews - projectcamelot.org...
Main Page - projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 11/2/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Very interesting read. Some of what you say does resonate within me as truth. For all of you that read the original post and similar things lately, just know that there is a reason for it and there is no such thing as a coincidence.

Also, I find the ignore button to be priceless when applied to people like disgustipated that add nothing but negativity to a thread. It makes for a much more pleasant read.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thank You again for your response flashstorminc. Again you are an inspiration to me.

I am proud to announce that tomorrow I am going to launch "Project Awakening"

Project Awakening will be the opposite of a black op. It will be a bright op.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Flash if you have not already please read the message I sent you, thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
It will be a bright op.

And may your light shine to dispel the darkness.

and in the words of one of the higher intelligences of this solar system:

"I am the spark of life leaping across the arc. I chart a path through darkness so that beauty and love can exist. So naturally, harmony and order I derive from within my own heart. There is no other source that could guide me. The universe, all of external reality, require, as I have said all along, an agent of change who embodies absolute fearlessness, courage, and the will to attain his dreams. I exist to teach this purpose and to unfold this path."

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Welcome to ATS!

Thank you for replying to me. I have heard a lot of things that resemble what you've said. Not word for word, but, the same basic premise. Same "conditions", so to speak.

Take much better care of yourself.
Find the Inner Self.
Deny the razzmatazz.

I admit I am not attuned to myself as much as I think. I feel I lead my life morally and with purpose, but, what you suggest is essentially "turning around and going the other way". I'll listen to what ya have to say, but, don't expect any reports on my progress. I'm pretty comfortable. I accept the consequences as well.

By all means, continue enlightening those readers who are more willing to commit, or have done so already and are eager to hear more.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Recluse420

hi Recluse, It wouldn't let me reply to your U2U because I'm a newbie and I haven't made enough posts.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello Flashstorminc

What a wonderful thread. I hope you are able to share more with us who are open to hearing about what you have to share.

I feel that our world as we know it is right on the edge of a major shift in consciousness. I have received much information through meditation and dreamwork and at first felt much concern for what was to come, but I now feel no fear for what is ahead as I feel it will be a positive shift.

I have also "seen" Venus and can confirm that there is indeed civilisation there.

You have my support in what you are trying to do and perhaps more people can break through the confines of this planet of illusions and realise just how powerful each and every individual can be and the infinite knowledge that is available to us all.

Keep charging ahead my friend...

Kind regards,

Dobbie

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dobbie

What do you mean you have "seen" Venus?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Hello there.

Please elaborate on the following.

"The guardians of this planet have lifted the restrictions on you and you are now able to play your part."

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc

hi Recluse, It wouldn't let me reply to your U2U because I'm a newbie and I haven't made enough posts.

Please hit me up at my email I created a new one just for your reply at [email protected] thanks a lot.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

Simply put, I astral travel.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dobbie

Simply put, I astral travel.

I'm jealous.

When I learn to AP and get good at it, that's one of the first things I wanna do.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc

Hi flashstorminc, if i send you my email address would you mind sending me your response that way? I can wait until you have enough response to send me a u2u, at this rate I wont have to wait long =]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. Please, as at least one ATSer has already asked, make a time line of any and all events that you know might occur (if you can). I hate it when one predicts something is close to occurring when, in actually, they later state that this something will occur in hundreds of years

[edit on 2-11-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It seems that more and more people are becoming aware of the spiritual division lines being drawn up. A revaluation/revelation is on the way with a shift in our spiritual perception.

Being controlled by aliens...well I don't buy that, though we are fed only what the gov want us to receive via the media. Feed the people enough bs long enough and they will believe it.

As for there being alien civilizations, IMO, that is a sure bet. Being friendly, don't count on it.

For those that want proof, please do not ask just for proof and not state which type of proof you desire. Are you looking for written, photographic, physical, empirical etc. It would be useful not only to the OP but the community at large so that we understand your request. Someone may have the "proof" your looking for.

Though my take on what is happening is different than the OP, I am not going to chastise him for this point of view or what he believes to be true. Everyone deserves the right to post without being harassed or bashed IMO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join