It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is already a revolution happening. It is one of the mind and spirit. Consciousness has rise tenfold with the advent of new technologies such as the television and internet. People are able to access much more information at once, and seek the truth like never before.

There is a revolution going on, and it isn't violent...yet. It doesn't have to be. If we live in such a way that does not involve the government at all, ie "out of societies bounds" then there will be no reason for them to be involved.

I plan on moving to the country, living off grid, and doing my own thing. The government will not worry about me as I will not be starting trouble. However, if trouble is brought to my front door I will waste no time sending some rounds down field.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I for one am ready for a big shocking truth in its entirety and have been preparing and maintaining this to the best of my abilities on a daily basis. I am down to dealing with two emotions left to control and master so my ability in solution can be best utilized.

I am ready for the big truth. The worst consequence for me might be some #2 in my britches- however I know how to do laundry so this will be the worst for me!

I do believe that some will die of shock from unpreparedness and as sad as this is all we can do is keep communicating to each other to buffer the coming shock.

Some of the complicit in evil is where my specific issue lays as I find difficult to forgive them- but this does not deter in my spiritual practice. ATS has been a wonderful learning and practice ground on a variety of levels but more specifically to the issues I have previously addressed.

Excellent thread. Starred and flagged- I am still putting my "boots" on- I will be "down" in a minute!

Better late than never!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Thank you OP, I needed that.

That will not make it easy though, by any means.

I know. My life wasnt easy.

One of the characteristics of the beings who have these missions is that they are problem solvers and believe there is nothing they cannot accomplish once they set their minds to it.

This describes me.

There are DEEP problems of spirit and mind to be solved here and there are no reference points, it's like being set adrift in abyss deaf dumb and blind, and you have to create solutions from out of nothing. This is what many of those who incarnated in these times are experts at doing.

This describes me. I feel that I should be living in somewhere foreign. Anyway, my higher self is leading me away from 2012 posts. My life purpose involves more work after 2012. and maybe for many years after that.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

... to external influences such as people who have high positions in society coming forward and exposing the corruption within the civilization. Others will use their psychic abilities to dismantle the technology being used against the population. 90% of all this is spiritual and psychic, as I have said it is a spiritual revolution. Only when that work is complete will you start seeing physical evidence of things changing.

Yes Sir! Give me a few years to complete my preparation. I have lots to do. Ready for standby. Also, what happens when key personnel fail their task?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc
Comatose: the source of my information was encoded in my spirit when I incarnated here, my telepathic connection to certain alien beings and friends who incarnated around the same time as I did. The real information about the state of this world is being telepathically broadcast to the entire population however most minds are under the control of the frequency net and you have to break through it to receive it.

Copernicus: The changes have already started happening behind the scenes, where a lot of preparation is being made. We are in pre-production so to speak

You are only saying nonsense. Telephatic connection doesn't exist. You are only a fraud.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
well, basucally the OP doesn´t post anything dangerous or hostile, not even special new.its about love. *cough*
hippie-stuff.the alien way.
what do we know about that secret , mind-controling, alien-tech using powers anyway? most of the people here would love to have more infos about that, or?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As the greater population becomes aware of a spiritual and physical greatness much greater than themselves enevitable change will take place. Governments and Corporations are actively and constantly bombarding the population with messages to keep us as calm and blind to reality as possible. Though spiritual awakening is near and revolution will follow.
!!!!!FIGHT THE STATE!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
interesting, exacly the same thread was on another site, LAST year...

cosmogenesis21122012.blogspot.com...
´´07 Novembro, 2007
The Coming Revolution - Please see ´´

cosmogenesis21122012.blogspot.com/2007/11/coming-revolution-please-see.html

greez

[edit on 14-9-2008 by anti72]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
wow what a load of baloney !

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I found this thread on google, yet was searching for something entirely different. But I am blown away by the relevance of it in the present times..

Thanks to the Divine for bringing it to my attention, and thanks to the OP for a beautiful thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2009 by Icon_xof]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2009 by Icon_xof]

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join