It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I have a feeling that the skeptics or (uninformed people) here on ATS are going to bashing this thread soon.

I just want to say Thank You flashstorminc for creating this thread and posting what I also believe to be true. I hope the time comes soon and I hope that I can help in some way. I have this overwhelming urge lately to try and awake people to the truth.

I have a few ideas but they are only confined to the ATS community and the electronic technology that we are using now. Should I pursue these ideas or should I forget about it and concentrate on raising my vibrational level and go from there?

Please stay with us and enlighten us some more.

It looks like the bashing has already begun.

[edit on 11/2/07 by housegroove23]

You should follow your ideas. Don't worry about the bashing it's to be expected. This is information to be communicated to those who already know the truth of the world they live in. It's not my job to supply people with proof, if they can't find answers within their spirit they will never find them outside of themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Please show the people that aren't mindless sheep that will believe anything that is thrown at them...Some proof

Proof that isn't "encoded in your spirit"
I really thought more of ATS , i didn't think such absurd stories would me lapped up by so many people

Somtimes, for an individual such as yourself, a first-hand experience/realization is the proof in the pudding.

I have had such an experience, and it's almost eerie to hear others echo the same sentiments that I have garnered from my years of psychic, spiritual, shamanic and esoteric studies.

This means what I have seen, felt, experienced is not only a solitary experience. It resonates with others--in fact MANY others.

Perhaps this is not quantifiable in logistical numbers/statistics -- but when it happens to YOU, well...the rules change.

Modern science is credited to Descarte. Who, in a "dream" was told by an "angel" that the conquering of nature was through measure and reason.

If that's not something to shake our faith in science...

Science only explains what we can ask of it via our understanding of other relevant forces/facts. 200 years from now, we will think our race stupid for believing telepathy is not a real phenomenon.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
*Bangs head on keyboard and fumes*

Why is it that every time I find something worth reading, that actually seems interesting; their is always someone coming in to bash another? WHY is it that every time that someone has a different perspective on life or something different they immediately want proof when maybe their is no proof their so they bash them?

God *Expletive* *'Nother expletive*
At least tell them why you don't believe it, state why it doesn't hold true, be intellectual about it; don't just rush in and see. "OH!! Another "Sleeper" Thread this belongs in skunk works through it there now!!
" Why not just state "We'll that take seems a bit different from what I perceive..." at least ask questions as to how they come about it jeez.

if you don't believe in it or don't really want anything to do with it, step back and hit the freakin' Back arrow. Or go to another sub category. Don't bring negativity upon someone else because it doesn't revolve around your own personal beliefs.
------

Anyway...
flashstorminc I like what you've posted
Very interesting to me, it may very well resonate a lot within a lot of us (As I know it does within me at times ) only way to see that is to get a stronger spiritual connection. Anyway thank you, Been looking for information like this for quite some time, though never knew why

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok sheeple, Good luck with this
Im done trying to make you realize the OP of this thread is just a big talker with no proof
Goodnight and goodbye, Hopefully eventually , ye will wake up to the crap you are being fed and relise what is real in this world

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I understand where you are coming from Disgustipated. It will only make sense to you when you have put all of the pieces of the puzzle together and you can stand back and know without a shadow of a doubt what the big picture is. Only then will it make sense to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How did this all come to you? In a vision? A dream? That is what im interested in.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ok sheeple, Good luck with this
Im done trying to make you realize the OP of this thread is just a big talker with no proof
Goodnight and goodbye, Hopefully eventually , ye will wake up to the crap you are being fed and relise what is real in this world

Define in your words, "proof"? How can something like the OP presents ever be "proved"?

How can the existence of the Christian/Muslim "God" be "proved"?

It can't.

Personal, first-hand experience is required to "get" what the OP is saying. I can read all about an elephant in books and be told by the worlds greatest minds all about it--but until I see one, it's not a "real" experience/entity/animal to me.

The same can be said with the information the OP is trying to present.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
November 19th, 2007. The beginning of the Fifth night of the Galactic Underworld, the last breaths of Power consciousness will struggle to hold its grasp among Earth souls. The Fifth night of the National Underworld was the Fall of Rome, the Fifth night of the Planetary Underworld was the Depression and the dropping of the Hydrogen Bomb on Hiroshima. The coming Fifth night lasts for 360 Days, this time is the darkest period of an Underworld, giving rise to apocalyptic events which in turn GOOD things come afterwards.

In the Planetary Underworld, Power was the dominating consciousness. This Underworld started with the Industrial Revolution and then a new Consciousness was born. This consciousness was Ethics which is what the Galactic Underworld is based on. The Galactic Underworld started with the Y2K scare in 1999, the message it implied was that the current systems cannot be trusted and it is unreliable. Each Day/Night in the Galactic Underworld lasts for 360 Gregorian Days, and totals 7 Days and 6 Nights.

The 7th and last Day of the Galactic Underworld is the beginning of the Universal Underworld. This Underworld lasts for 260 Gregorian Days. This Underworld is the final stage in the Evolution of Consciousness which prepares us for complete Oneness - October 28th, 2011.

For more information type 'Ian Lungold' in Google Video.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Btw

I wasn't bashing

Is it now bashing on ATS to have a different opinions on ATS and express them strongly
JUST because allot of people believe it and believe in it strongly , I dont think it is

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You people are making it really hard to leave this thread lol

They cant be proved, Thats why i think they are wrong and i don't believe in them
Just like this thread

And i think such an outlandish claim like this deserves a bit of Physical proof, don't you?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

It wasn't more or so towards you, I read yours frankly it was toward others. I don't know if allowing usernames in the post were allowed so I did not include them.

Edit - really need to be able to direct my comments and such Towards those who I really think they should be directed to -.-'

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Eliza è Angelo]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Btw

I wasn't bashing

Is it now bashing on ATS to have a different opinions on ATS and express them strongly
JUST because allot of people believe it and believe in it strongly , I dont think it is

I'm sure no one in here believes what the OP is saying 100%, other than the OP. If this revolution that the OP speaks about does happen, then it will be self-evident.

You can stop calling us sheeple.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thank You for your response flashstorminc, it gives me inspiration. However I am thinking about awaking the people that are currently being manipulated by the powers that be. Will it even be worth trying?

Or shall I just wait until things really come out in the public view and then they can decide for them selfs?

[edit on 11/2/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have a question, how is this net around the world produced? Is it man made like some type of machinery that projects it? If it is do you know where it is located? If it is more of a spiritual net, who are the ones focusing on creating it and keeping it in place?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Proof or no proof, to BELIEVE is MUCH easier than to argue if it's true or not. There is no harm in believing but there IS harm in discrediting.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast
How did this all come to you? In a vision? A dream? That is what im interested in.

Much of this information was encoded in my spirit and activated when I came to a certain age where the information appeared in my third eye in the form of a kind of visual history lesson. This was confirmed and more information came through telepathic connection to other beings.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

Please say you are kidding
If everyone went through there life's believing everything and not arguing just to for the sake of not causing a hassle , where the hell would we be right now?
That is actually one of the worst posts ive ever seen on ATS , How is there no harm is discrediting?

Have you read ATS's motto? DENY Ignorance ... not imbrace it

I hope for your sake you are being sarcastic and if you are, sorry....i really hope you are

link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

Sounds similar to basically what some dreams do as to what Shamans or Native American Chieftains say about others. Examples being Animal Totems and the such? If so,...then I'm sure their are a lot of people who may have had them (Counting myself) but, not really sure exactly what they/your looking at.

link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
I have a question, how is this net around the world produced? Is it man made like some type of machinery that projects it? If it is do you know where it is located? If it is more of a spiritual net, who are the ones focusing on creating it and keeping it in place?

Very good question 1Angrylightbulb, this net that he is talking about is HARPP, maybe more to it then that but I hope that will help you clue the pieces of the puzzle together for you.

link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb

The frequency net is created by technology that was modified from alien origin. It is produced by machines. Some of these machines are under the planet, some are in orbit in space. A lot of everyday electronic and communication devices contribute to the overall effect and are essentially part of the problem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join