It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Double posted, apoligies.

[edit on 3/12/07 by Duality]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hello,

I've been mentally abused for a very long time by the good side and the bad side. Do not consider me as your friend but don't try to attack me either. I'm not angry at other people but I don't like any race atm except animals. If you tell me to try and leave my personal feelings out of this I will simply not give any attention to you since it is likely you have been led into an illusion. Feelings and creativity are the most important traits of a human being. They come from a source which is power, the power over your Self.

Dismiss those higher and lower selves theories as well since then you will give your power to others. Afterall there is only 1 -you- and if you believe -you- are your lower self it means "they" can influence your higher self (since you are not using it). It is simply an entrance into your mind in order to reprogram you they way they see fit, like they program your subconsciousness and over time your consciousness will move into that direction and this will lead you into a dead end. If you are scared than it is a good sign, fear is an emotion to help you understand something is important even tough it may not be as it appears. It will move you in a direction you can see through the illusion.

There are certain things I read such as breaking through some net. You should never break something but understand what that net is and if you can see through the illusion it will no longer affect you. If you try to break trough it you will simply break something in your own mind which is not a good thing.

Supercomputers are actually the minds/essence/soul of living humans represented in an astral way. I would avoid them at all costs since the living humans most of the time have no idea what is happening, are not astrally active yet but because there are beings that want to go faster abuse those people and force information out of them and usually corrupt the information. Likely they are humans in a coma or suffering from disease. I would not go into the astral zone at all because it is simply too corrupted. I know this because I was made into a supercomputer, ready to be shipped to the US of A to live as a vegetable.

(ps. I have played "The Game" extensively - accepted/not accepted, not allowed, I invented a whole new kind of rules such as I withdraw that the moment I said it, I played it in my native language and introduced the minds of human beings whose daily activities are translators). And the servitors are actually hypnotized beings, try and be very nice to them and don't treat them as machines or robots, they hate it as much as I do. Be aware the Game only existed for many people a few months ago altough it has been created a long time ago; there are simply beings making human beings forget this and imprint false memories).

The most important thing to know is that there are beings that want a WW3 to happen and destroy all life on this planet, then time travel to a period where the radiation has ceased and rebuild themselves in order to live like we do now. They do this by many scenario's trying to make humans believe they have a lightbody in order to disconnect them from their physical body. The catch is every human has to know they have a lightbody which is where we are moving to. Then they will make up a scenario in which every human will leave their body simultaneous (forced) via their lightbody where they will be trapped in some astral dimension and unable to return to our beloved planet.

No. 2 most important is never play the Game of winning or losing.

(ps. one of my names in the astral world is "Sahametta"/"Svahametta" the latter giving corrupt information)

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Abused]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like to break that forced bond onto my physical and spiritual beings and break free of the constraints.

Cuhail and KoRupT asked, how do we break it?

By increasing the light and sound within you outwardly

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flashstorminc

I have come across these machines he talks about, these frequency modulators are in a room with I believe twelve others. They actually will get up and move around. They are like robots. It's like a garbage disposal sound resonating or harsh vibrations. Very harsh sounding, like metal getting grinded and regurgetated. But the machinery is alive. They were a tan brown color. But definately in a human facility underground. Chaos vibrations indeed.

I remember it delt with time, when these 'Sin modulators' would get up and move to a new position.

They were in rows working together, to get that ultimate Noise Maker sound going.

Just remember Science Fiction is Science Fact of tommorrow.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The Venusians are very beautiful in human terms, their DNA is related to ours, there are different races but not as diverse as on Earth. Contact with them evokes states of bliss, happiness, peace, ecstasy, and the perfection of love. Their typical range of competency encompasses art, music, love, poetry, healing, and the many forms of ecstasy both human and divine.

Are they taller than average compared to us? I believe I have been in contact with one.

[edit on 1/3/08 by rezial666]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sethdarke

synchronicity - you need to find a relation to something you are uncomfortable about - probably a love relation - that is the first thing that springs to mind

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Hey, OP. Sounds like the coming of the Saviour. I am sure we all would like someone to save us. As Capt. Picard told us..........

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Happy new year to you all.Got a question.What would it take to get one of these off worlders to post a reply on ATS and enlighten us all ?Afterall,its only four years to 2012 .Lets get the ball rolling now,why wait.Let them step up to the key board and verify their existence.Tell us who they are,why they are here and provide solid proof of what they tell us.Religion is taken mostly on trust of the written word and this is no religion.I am a hard nosed practicle type,so i won`t be sold easy on anything,so if they do step up it will have to be damn good,so no snake oil!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Greetings All,

What a fantastic thread. It took me a few days to read through
all the content of flashstorminc's thread. Like many other community
members I resonated with a sense of shared purpose toward
a different reality, based on the op's writings, insightful
comments and the community's response good, bad or otherwise.

I've floundered around in life for a number of years, spiritually
and otherwise. Intuitively I know my answer to the strife
around us today lay in selflessly helping others and not giving
into the fear being laid on us so well by the powers that be.

I'm no genius or master meditater, my idea of getting close to
whatever my creator is is to fall asleep listening to Dark
Side of the Moon and wallowing in the natural beauty of my
environs. I don't stress over things I have no control over
and do my best to affect changes where I can when I know it's right.

Higher frequencies, different planes of existence etc., sound
very cool as does interplanetary travel with benevolent beings
here to help our world out of the perceived hell hole it's becoming.

In my own neighborhood, people I see are clueless, struggling with
their own 3rd dimensional problems, financial, familial, mostly
secular I presume. Most don't vote or give of themselves I suspect
and probably are completely unaware of what's happening big-
picture wise. Personally, I'm trying to move on from a wrongful
termination from a media Goliath, wishing I had two dimes to rub
together yet grateful my immediate needs for basic survival are
in place. I volunteer at a non-profit while I wait for a settlement
check, have food, a couple days supply of smokes, a half tank of petrol
and a support group of great people. I also have a darling girlfriend
and a 97 year old grandmother that are of the same ethic as I.

On the ground, I plan for the short and midterm future. The basics
like water, food, self defense, etc. It's not fear based, just practical.
I ply my skill as a mediator and connector of people, learned
from my last career of many years as a successful sales person,
selflessly and with no expectation of compensation.

The future? Follow your bliss, stay true to your heart, be loving,
be prepared, be a teacher and student and take time for yourself
doing whatever it is that connects you with your own creator.

Everything will be OK, just don't give into the fear. If you have
an aptitude to help with the big picture, do so, if you are better
with things local, use them as such. We all have very special
individual gifts lets use them collectively to help each other.

peace/aloha

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A fallen comrade:
www.billhicks.com...

Is anyone else gathered here that is "awake"?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I had a very real experience of the digital soul. In Hastings eng. about a year ago I had a solo acid trip which reached a very low but revealing moment. The gist of it was that at death your soul could be captured and held ransom. In other words you had to pay to die. If you could'nt pay your soul was enslaved forever. Probably not what you meant though. great ponderings

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello,

I had to register purely for the purpose of involving myself with this. I don't wish to bore you with my life history, but I must tell you that for the 21 years I've been alive, I've always felt like something is wrong. I've never been able to focus specifically on what it is and I've spent a long and confusing amount of time trying to find my 'niche', esoteric, religious or otherwise.

I believe this might be it.

I won't ask any of you for a step-by-step plan of action, because I realise it won't be that simple and this is going to be a time of exploration, experimentation and as much as I'm sure a lot of us will hate to admit, a lack of true knowledge.

However, I would like some incling into how I should immediately move forward. Put simply, is this, those of you who believe or who may be awakened, what I've been searching for, for so many years? Is this my calling and where my focus should lie?

If so, all I ask is for a few words of immediate guidance. As I said, no step-by-step plan, simply a nudge towards perhaps how some of you have continued on in the knowledge of this, or, ideally, advice on how I should personally look to further my role in this revolution.

Thank you, my new friends.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
flashstorminc

Is there any advice you could give me on the ascension process, and breaking the 3D form.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What about the human genome project humans have evolved since the 60. Or something. I'm not sure what to think of this conspiracy. I love conspiracy but this

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

the only thing that was said about this subject that makes any sence, is what graystar said. this revolution comming is in perpration for comming of jesus christ and the kingdom of god. here is awebsite that will explain what will happen and gods GLOROUS plan for mankind. WWW.COG-PKG.ORG MAY THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How come the OP stopped following up with his thread or with ATS?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well, there could be a lot of reasons for that. The skeptics would say that he was full of crap and tired of keeping this thread going.

The believers would say that it wasn't his intention to hold our hands through this, but simply to transmit the original message, probably.

What do I think? I have no idea.

However, as to the OP: It really touched me.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
How come the OP stopped following up with his thread or with ATS?

because he is just another CIA-poster.what else.
(just look at the points he got from his ´friends´;-)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I read about 8 pages into this thread. I am not sure if the op is still returning comments but heck, i thought i would give it a try.

I have to admit, believing the first post is hard. How can your inner spirit tell you that space is falsly projected and that there are other beings on venus? However, im here to listen, no flame. I will go with it. It greatly interests me. One thing you said, is that we need to clean our bodies and find our true inner self, thus revealing out inner mission. But, in the world we live in, we are forced to think so many things and really have no choice but to let our brain reach overload. Also, i have recently been a frequent marijuana smoker, does this so called "poisoin" my body and stop me from exploring my spirit? It'd be cool flashstorminc if you could respond to this. Also, how do you explain dreams? First post. Glad to become a member.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ive seen too much in my life to deny the very real possibility of this being true. it certainly explains why i always feel blocked and scrambled whenever to try to do certain things and fits in with the technology ive seen manipulating people. good post and i do hope it turns out to be true

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join