It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Ok, I know something is happening in this world. I have felt it for a few years now. I have to admit that most of this post does not make sense to me, but what does make sense is the fact that something is going on. Whether it's spiritually, mentality or physical, I know something is happening to me.

What can a person, that knows there is something going on get in touch with what's going on? Does that make sense? You all seem to know what the secret is. I realise there probably isn't a guide book to working out what I am feeling, but is there an tips you guys can give me?

If feel like I know something that all my friends don’t know, but I can’t work out what that ‘thing’ is. You all speak like you have the answers to the game. A lot of what is said on these types of post makes general sense to me, but when I look more into them they either sound way too far fetched or it’s far too much detail for my little brain to take.

Tips etc will be gratefully accepted. U2U me if you have the time.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

I don't think we know what that "thing" you speak of is either. That's what brings us all here. We all are having the same feeling, and we come together, seeking friendship, in the hopes that collectively we can find out what that "thing" you speak of really is. We all have a piece of the truth, but it's only when it's put together like the puzzle that it really is that we'll TRULY understand what it is that we're meant to do.

Take some time and look around ATS. Get comfortable with a few areas that are of particular interest to you. Become involved in them, and contribute good information to the wider populace. Then, maybe in time, we'll get one step closer to finding out what it is that we're destined to find out.

ONLY together can we reach that goal. Will you continue to join us in the search?

Come. Join the Collective...

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread flashstorminc.

I too believe we are in the throes of a shift of some kind and the internet has helped in a huge way. In fact I'd dare to say that it's been one of the best if not the best of inventions in the last 50 years.

The shift I believe is and will be positive, possibly beyond our wildest dreams. I've read lots on the matters regarding the coming Golden Age (age of Aquarius), Mayan calendars & 2012. I think it was cyber wasp(?) who was asking for sources of information and since I'm not impeding the free will of cyber wasp because they asked then I would suggest Divine Cosmos as a starting point. This web site was created by a guy called David Wilcock who has incredible insight in my opinion and best of all he even attempts & succeeds, I feel, in giving a scientific aspect of what is actually happening in our world at this juncture.

I realise that the orthodox scientists among us may chide at this but if you give it a chance and read David Wilcock's free books on his web site you may learn something.

Enjoy at your pleasure.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
thanks for the massive tip flash. I'm more of a silent spectator regarding the shift into a new age. the world is changing, and just like our world is today the society we currently in was all preceived, designed, and engineered. notice how computing technology is doubling every year, or the global time-sensitive theme of media. personally there is to much out there to turn the other cheek. so much knowledge of our forgotten history. Or how there is a 20-30 year time-gap between TS military developement and first public impressions. so much is being veiled, hidden, and misdirected behind pampering curtain (a curtain that may fall soon).

The next 43 years is the biblical timeframe for this shift, and there is no doubt in my mind that this is the generation that will undergo the harsh death-and-rebirth of humanity. As of now we are currently in Fall, and i can already tell that many may not survive the Winter to see Spring...
There is much more to say, but when the time comes, all the pieces should fall in to place.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
HELLO FLASH!
WHERE ARE YOU?
Frami.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My intuition has been rocked since birth and for reasons known I have been "tagged". Our intuition is our only weapon- and the Kung Fu is not only strong- but with practice it is impenetrable.

For instance- on September 11th, 2001 I watched the News reports regarding the WTC attacks. Calmly I knew it was NOT a true event as being reported. My brother- another highly developed intuitive and I sat all day and at many times we laughed at the obvious charade and we wept at the sad delusions of a terrified public whom were "buying" into such a callous deception- many of the deluded were close friends and some family. The severity of personal attacks increased against us just as soon as we shared our observations of such an atrocious crime.

Through much suffering and personal humiliation the truth is continually being revealed and much of our claims are not sounding so far-fetched and/or crazy as were once thought to be. The suffering and personal attacks have been torturous and awful- but well worth the struggle.

The spiritual war has already been won and what we are seeing now is the reaction by some very sore losers!

Changing our frequencies is not an easy task and anytime one tries- the counter attack will begin. They know when you are doing it- but are completely powerless to stop it. The advanced technology from the spiritually perfected beings are far more advanced and powerful to that of the rivals- and it pisses them off to no end. They will not concede this fact and will die horribly in the process- thus seemingly taking out many of us- but the "transformation" or deaths will not be vain for those seeking the truth and enlightenment- sadly many a good human who falls will be used as propaganda for hopelessness. This propaganda is the oppositions Kung Fu and it is strong as well- but it would do all well to remember that it is empty, hallow and has no future in other dimensions.

Change is quite painful and the violence of enlightenment can be even more unnerving if experienced in a limited one or two dimensional view.

This is why the enlightened folks on here are attempting to convey that to make this transition less arduous is to abandon what you know regarding frequencies, energies, values, morals and various forms of behaviors and conduct. Most of this is programming from a very nefarious and sadly, advanced form of life.

Intuition will never fail, but our limited senses can and will be tricked into believing the lies- even though every fiber of our being knows we are being LIED to. If anyone accepts the LIES- they accept the frequency!

Meditate and treat all life- even those who oppose with respect and love- even if it leads to bitter sympathy. Its not evils fault that it is evil. For us humans- we have been given a choice- which is such a gift. Accepting this choice to love all life changes the frequency from which we operate.

Yes, its really that simple- yet not as easy as it sounds- the constant inundation of low frequency invasions can be exhausting which is where practice makes perfect.

When following intuition based on the choice to love all life and accept the higher frequencies- sometimes will result in consequences which may appear to not be the best choice. This deception is designed specifically to create this low frequency illusion- thus a slow indoctrination back into low frequency operational functionality. Buddhists call this the Karmic wheel or getting off the Karmic wheel- because make no mistake- every choice we make has consequences!

If we choose intuitively- it will never be the wrong choice.

Say its a business decision- and the person whom you are deciding to do business with- even though all the financial and career benefits are in your favor- the person you are dealing with is just- well- wrong. You feel it in your gut. They are charming, successful, well mannered and appear to be perfect to interact with- however- your gut tells you differently....

cont...

[edit on 19-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Continued...

Take into consideration you have children, a mortgage, debt and everything else... But your gut says dealing with this person is WRONG.

These are the frequencies and actions that these enlightened folks are talking about.

I have walked away from certain success by following my intuition- and yes there is suffering- but the reward far exceeds that which I would ever receive should I have fought against my instincts.

Be the foundation for peace or a tool of evil- each of us knows this.

Good luck... Let instinct be your guide and your operational frequency WILL change.

[edit on 19-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
First I would like to say Flashstorminc your writing capability is really good. In all seriousness I think you should look into writing a SCI-FI novel. Which brings me to my next point….

A lot of threads seems to be going on this idea that a great change is coming and we are all going to live happier lives and move on to the next dimension, frequency, taken to another planet by aliens etc.

People you don’t need to hope or believe in these “phenomena’s” to change your lives NOW. Here is a tip people (IF) you are not satisfied with the way you life, finances, relationships, government etc is then do something about it. Talk to your family, friends, community or helping professionals if need be.

Try to be positive and constructive.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have a hightend sense of empathy. I am so in tune with what the people are feeling that I interact with that I know what they think. In this way I can show them truth. If someone asks me a question. I can see the question within the question. The real information they are after. In this way I can know what and why they are asking me something and then manipulate my response so to change how they think about the subject. If anyone here knows what I am saying when I say WE ALL ARE ONE! ME+YOU=ME (people tend to think of this as selfish but if we are one then we become I)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well well. I have found a fellow comrade. I would like you to know that other have contacted me as well. We are being drawn together. Its so nice to see the whole plan coming together. I go by St. Joseph. What can I call you? I hope everyone else knows that when I say "I" or "you" I really me us.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Enjoyed reading this post.

Regarding energy protection and development: There are other things we can do, other than Kung Fu (not everyone can handle kung fu). chi kung is very good at protecting and sealing energy. it seems very passive, but it is very strong. yoga is good for balancing the chakras and fine-turning the subtle and gross energy systems of the body. meditation (through patience, diligence and discipline) can bring great stability and clarity to the mind - an "accumulation of attention", as they say in Buddhism.

911:
The first I heard of it was the first day of "school" for me, in the many senses of the word. I had JUST quit my cushy corporate job, put my condo up for sale, sold all my stuff (my material life), moved out of state, and had decided to change my career from something within "the system", to the healing arts. So when 911 happened, it also coincided with my decision to leave the "system", and I felt the timing was not a simple coincidence.

When I heard about 911 from a fellow student on my first day of "school", I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was contrived. I remember thinking: "I can't believe they did it! It's real." Like it was an event I had just been waiting for subconsciously, and when it happened, I realized I had always known it would happen. Then, when I saw Bush's face on TV - while he was reading that book, it was so shallow and obvious. I could not believe that other people couldn't SEE the truth. I kept telling people - even "cool" people -- but nobody believed me. Why have people forgotten to read basic body language? It's incredible to what extent people are in denial of what is going on. Luckily I wasn't alone to feel that way, as I found out on the internet after the contrived event. And now, with so much abundant evidence available... the majority is still sleeping. At least, they are starting to ask questions and rousing a bit from their sleep.

On a certain level, these events need to happen to wake people up. Otherwise, people never realize they are asleep. Unfortunately, 911 was not enough to wake people up. It was a good start, but not enough. They are going to need still more shinanigans and badly contrived events in order to really see that the masses are mind-conrolled zombies of the illuminati/ET agenda.

Lately, I am aware that something pivotal for mankind is in the making (an accumulation of energy is in the works) ... right now it is building. I think this thread ties in wih others, like the 1111 and The Gathering and some others. It is clear that a lot of us here feel what is going on, but we can't get together an have a solid discussion because there are so many threads - it kind of pulls us apart in different directions. Sometimes there are major events in the works, and we feel it, but they don't actually surface - or manifest- in the public arena. Do you follow me?

In any case, I agree with Sleeper on one thing: The best thing we can do is work on our integrity and "doing" more than "talking".

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey, Im just glad youre here man!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I usually don't post wishing to observe from behind the scenes but this is one of the best threads I've read in a while.

Peace

Jah Warrior

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
reply to post by dk3000

Enjoyed reading this post.

Regarding energy protection and development: There are other things we can do, other than Kung Fu (not everyone can handle kung fu). chi kung is very good at protecting and sealing energy. it seems very passive, but it is very strong. yoga is good for balancing the chakras and fine-turning the subtle and gross energy systems of the body. meditation (through patience, diligence and discipline) can bring great stability and clarity to the mind - an "accumulation of attention", as they say in Buddhism.

911:
The first I heard of it was the first day of "school" for me, in the many senses of the word. I had JUST quit my cushy corporate job, put my condo up for sale, sold all my stuff (my material life), moved out of state, and had decided to change my career from something within "the system", to the healing arts. So when 911 happened, it also coincided with my decision to leave the "system", and I felt the timing was not a simple coincidence.

When I heard about 911 from a fellow student on my first day of "school", I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was contrived. I remember thinking: "I can't believe they did it! It's real." Like it was an event I had just been waiting for subconsciously, and when it happened, I realized I had always known it would happen. Then, when I saw Bush's face on TV - while he was reading that book, it was so shallow and obvious. I could not believe that other people couldn't SEE the truth. I kept telling people - even "cool" people -- but nobody believed me. Why have people forgotten to read basic body language? It's incredible to what extent people are in denial of what is going on. Luckily I wasn't alone to feel that way, as I found out on the internet after the contrived event. And now, with so much abundant evidence available... the majority is still sleeping. At least, they are starting to ask questions and rousing a bit from their sleep.

On a certain level, these events need to happen to wake people up. Otherwise, people never realize they are asleep. Unfortunately, 911 was not enough to wake people up. It was a good start, but not enough. They are going to need still more shinanigans and badly contrived events in order to really see that the masses are mind-conrolled zombies of the illuminati/ET agenda.

Lately, I am aware that something pivotal for mankind is in the making (an accumulation of energy is in the works) ... right now it is building. I think this thread ties in wih others, like the 1111 and The Gathering and some others. It is clear that a lot of us here feel what is going on, but we can't get together an have a solid discussion because there are so many threads - it kind of pulls us apart in different directions. Sometimes there are major events in the works, and we feel it, but they don't actually surface - or manifest- in the public arena. Do you follow me?

In any case, I agree with Sleeper on one thing: The best thing we can do is work on our integrity and "doing" more than "talking".

Cheers,
Chutso

What I meant by "Kung-Fu" was based on movie dialog from "The Core". I sincerely appreciate your response and posts. Your insights are quite brilliant and I am going to check out "chi kung" as I have not heard of it until now. I am sure it will be useful and will let you know how it goes. I have practiced Yoga for a while and I meditate daily and nightly.

Much repair work and continued maintenance to keep my emotions healthy and my frequencies clearer.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am not familiar with "The Core" - is it from a movie or a series?

Regarding the Chi Kung, I do a Tibetan version, and perform just 7 fluid movements that energize and seal me. What I really like about it is it can be performed in as little as 10 minutes, but the benefit is so great.

I am curious about your avatar? how'd you get the idea - what is the meaning of it?

Cheers, Chutso

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc
If the story you've heard about Cassini is true, then this will be worrying to those humans that live on Saturn. I personally don't know about it's validity.

Thanks for all your words Flashstominc. I hope you post more. What is the story about Cassini? Got a link?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It is the universal God which will intervene in these Last Days. God has already mentioned what will happen it has been foretold a long time ago in the Holy Bible, The Closing of this age is drawing near and the seventh seal of revelation will be opened in April of 2008, things will get worse before they get better but when God sets up a kingdom of Love and peace it will be the best thing that has happend in all of history.

Peace

[edit on 29-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

[edit on 29-11-2007 by TruthSeekers]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Now, brothers, about the times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a theif in the night, While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destuction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnent woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a theif, You are sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. For those who sleep, sleep at night and those who get drunk get drunk at night, But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to recieve salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, wherther we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up. just as in fact you are doing.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well, some will see this thread with religious, others with ´conspiracy´, others with scientific eyes, whatever..

What is most important to me, is that true? is it a nice Sci_Fi story , Disinfo?
where are infos about this mind controlling tech? the´ space stations and thousands of space craft equipped with exotic weapons in orbit around the planet , so called Planetary defence shield.´
is there any way to see that? its very thin ice.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuLongQun
First I would like to say Flashstorminc your writing capability is really good. In all seriousness I think you should look into writing a SCI-FI novel. Which brings me to my next point….

A lot of threads seems to be going on this idea that a great change is coming and we are all going to live happier lives and move on to the next dimension, frequency, taken to another planet by aliens etc.

People you don’t need to hope or believe in these “phenomena’s” to change your lives NOW. Here is a tip people (IF) you are not satisfied with the way you life, finances, relationships, government etc is then do something about it. Talk to your family, friends, community or helping professionals if need be.

Try to be positive and constructive.

Cheers

I couldn't agree more. Otherwise by seeking some sort of hidden 'truth' in the world we fall into the same trap that many individuals who simply 'go with the flow' fall into - being complacent about life here and now, refusing to take action, usually because there is a better place to go soon or after death or whatever.

I can't remember the source of the quote, but I really agree with it, "Be the change you want to see in the world". Even if all of this stuff does turn out to be true, there is absolutely no harm in trying to change things now using constructive methods.

In terms of the original post, I'm somewhat skeptical. We're being asked to believe in a piece of (great) writing by the OP with no proof other than heresay. I'm not saying it's impossible (I rarely say anything is impossible...) but it does seem unlikely. There are and have always been a huge number of theories like this around and I can't see any reason to believe this or the alternative theories.

It all sounds a lot like science fiction to me, which would be fine if there was proof to back it up but we're supposed to just go along with a feeling or something.

Thats my take on it all anyway, hope I didn't come off as rude, I mean no disrespect but you're making big claims without much evidence to support it... although I suppose this is the board for that sort of thing. :p

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join