It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

HI Skyfloating, I will have to disagree with you here, not to say either of us are correct
anyway, the feeling I get from the OP is that this is a man that takes full responsibility for himself. That is rare. I strongly get that he is very in touch with himself on many levels. Also That he is his own Master and not limited by the task of being a student. Master of Himself. Rare.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah, you´re right. How would I know for sure? In any case, Im going to stop trying to figure out who the messenger is and look at the message.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I have been aware from the start of this life. I have allways known it was important to listen to myself and my inner feelings. I knew things others didn't. It was also a normal experience to have regular converstions with people telepathicly, so much so that I did it without thinking. It was also a normal thing for me to ignore my ego at times. I would make myself look bad rather than lie, expose the truth to people's inner thinkings. Infact I would get angry at my ego for thinking things I did not like. I dont know very many people who understand me.(if any, to this day.)

When I was 7-10(cant remember exactly) I was connected enough to compelty merge my mind with people who were aware like me. Because I did this with somone. I think my mission is to jump in to the right places when this new world starts.(leader) I'm having a very hard time waiting and sustaining myself in this world. Why is it so hard for me to maintain myself? I'm competly empathic and at times I have waves and waves of pain and suffering coming through into me. So much so that I would hit the floor and curl into a ball crying/shaking like I had never cried before. And I know just living here, the negativity(energy) forces you down. It holds most down.

Do you know who and what I'am?

I realised that after awhile all this did was make people target me in the dark, swiftly. Because they feared others would know the truth. This has caused me a life of pain and suffering. And also many people trying to make me look bad and discredit me. Which has caused me to grow and learn. I have lived a life of struggle, probly because its my life plan. I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and I drowned on the bottom of a pool when I was 2. That was just the start. I wont go into my other stuff.

I have had very similar experiences, but never really looked into them as deeply as I have now that I read your post, and know that I'm not the only one with them. I myself have also overcome life threatening situations that i can't explain.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
lol @ everyone saying things like "it resonates with me" and "it sounds like the truth." Are you for real?

This person is just a good writer taking you guys for a ride... probably writes sci-fi in his free time lol...

And that is what you find funny is it ?
interesting...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
reply to post by flashstorminc

Ok, I'll bite.

For all of this to be believable, all of it must be accurate. With that as a precedent, could you answer the following for me?

1) Why, if the government can listen to everyone's thoughts, did they allow terrorists to attack the World Trade Center in 2001?

2) In close proximity to question 1, why haven't we found Osama Bin Laden yet? "They" can hear his thoughts, right? That would mean that they could know what stinking hole in the ground he's in right now, and could swoop down to capture him, right?

I would have thought this would be obvious ? ... The goverment flew into the building. Osama bin Laden doesnt exist.
Look at how much Bush has gained out of this war. What has this fictitious Osama Bin Laden gained ? a life of living in sand bunkers ? sweet deal...

Strange how the House is now attempting to pass thought crime laws ... no ?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

there is an alien presence on this earth----has been here since shortly after the earth was created.when modern type man was created they humans were given a choice as to which aliens they prefered for company----the majority of men chose the wrong ones.the chief evil alien has been transmitting crazy ideas into our heads right from the begining when our ancestors chose the wrong alien leader----that leader is called the devil matthew 4:1-9 and it runs this worlds affairs and transmitts its craziness around the planet like a radio wave that our brains are tuned to -----by choice the more you listen the more you are hooked---the less you listen the more sane you will be.epesians 2:1-2 you formerly walked according to the course of this world according to the prince of the power of the air,of the spirit that now is working in the sons of disobedience.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
This thread is the prime example of everything that is wrong with ATS latley
People believing what some random poster out of the blue claims with NO proof
And you people can blabble on about "personal experiences" that still dosnt make this stuff to be true

Im sick and of people like you ruining ATS for the rest off us
2 years ago a thread like this would be dead by now, but people like you IDIOTS refuse to have common sense and question what you have been told
As i can see from Jimmy's posts they are still sane people on this site, and a few others but its just not enough to keep the imbecile masses from posting crap like this

(worth a warn)

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

Luckily, we're impervious to your juvenile attempts to derail what you cannot understand. We dont disturb you and your cronies when you're analyzing rocks and space debree. Neither do we call you "idiots" for thinking that proof proves anything. We also do not take pity on you for needing "evidence" and "proof" where we do not. I respect that the OP is completely ignoring these blatant attempts from this unfortunate minority that simply cannot peacfully allow diversity of thought and discussion.

You realise that you simply wont believe anything anyway, you will always need further proof. Like the OP said, if you cannot find it within you, you cannot hope to find it outside you. You speak of ATS going downhill because of threads like this with no proof or evidence. Tell me something, what have you conclusively proved with evidence on ATS ? That has been accepted as fact and justified.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashstorminc

Originally posted by Prove_it

No i meant was it given to Us by them to use for this purpose?

Are there species that want this to continue?

The ideas for the frequency net came from human minds and they acquired the technology to do what they wanted from ETs. These ETs are happy to let it continue.

This is correct, Tesla's mind. He dreamt of free wireless trasmitted electricity. It is stored in the upper Ionosphere - where the frequency net is anchored. They took his ideas and turned them into the frequency net.
If you want to know more about the frequency net you will need to look into Nikola Tesla's notes.
www.tfcbooks.com...
The correct frequencies diminish a human beings ability to have stable self control, making the individual easily led and "controlled", lulled.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

There is a whole spiritual science involved

Not to be a big party pooper, but the bolded term is a contradiction in terms.

Science cannot deal with matters "spiritual" because all that stuff -- if it were actually to exist -- lies outside the laws of nature. Since science only works with the laws of nature, you'll need to come up with another term for whatever this theory is.

Umm.. actually, you should learn your facts a little first, Nikola Tesla saw science and spirituality as being one, and he was the single greatest scientist the world has ever seen, bar none. Research the Aether, it is the reason our science is stunted, because of Einstein's ridiculous relativity tripe theory.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Three very well written posts mortalengine.

Nice to see you on the site.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

well, not only Tesla, but in the field of spirit science, medicine,politics,agriculture also Rudolf Steiner not to forget.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello all,

I read this entire thread last night, and felt compelled to add to it.

Below are several concepts you may want to ponder. They may help you in your search for a higher state. They have helped in past journeys, mine included. Perhaps they will help you, in yours.

--

See people. See them. Stop, look, and see. They are you.
Help people, always. Do not walk past. Stop. Help.
Do not judge people.
When conversing, listen. Engage. Create. Be there.
Listen 3. Talk 1. Speak with real words.
Words are wrapping paper. Feel what's behind them. See.
Find your center. Breathe.
Spread peace, always. However you can. Small things.
Foster harmony, in all action. Find it.
Know the things you know. Accept them.
Protect that which requires it. Defend light.
Teach by example. Truth is often whispered.
Listen to your inner voice. Trust yourself.
Believe in humanity, and its capacity for change.
Be open to new ideas. Share yours. Create.
Allow yourself to feel. To really feel. Let go.
Slow down. We live at an unhealthy pace.
Accept that your opposite exists, and is as correct as you are.
See the beauty in yourself, and in others.
Expose the 'true you.' All benefit from this.
Nurture empathy. Do not spread negative energy.
Always ask questions, never stop seeking.
Acknowledge the power within. Use it wisely.

--

One final comment. Excruciating introspection, with full emotional involvement, can be a powerful exercise. Look at yourself, with open, honest eyes. Evaluate. How do you live? How do you affect others? The planet? Humanity? Are you adding? Or taking? Do you create, or destroy? Look into the dark recesses of yourself, and carve out the parts that anchor you. Embrace change. Open. Evolve.

Be well.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XFriday

Awesome Post. Someone is connected with their Higher Self.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

there is an alien presence on this earth----has been here since shortly after the earth was created.when modern type man was created they humans were given a choice as to which aliens they prefered for company----the majority of men chose the wrong ones.the chief evil alien has been transmitting crazy ideas into our heads right from the begining when our ancestors chose the wrong alien leader----that leader is called the devil matthew 4:1-9 and it runs this worlds affairs and transmitts its craziness around the planet like a radio wave that our brains are tuned to -----by choice the more you listen the more you are hooked---the less you listen the more sane you will be.epesians 2:1-2 you formerly walked according to the course of this world according to the prince of the power of the air,of the spirit that now is working in the sons of disobedience.

I feel it is the way people have been brought up, too many kids ruling the roost because SOME parents have left it too late to CONTROL their children. They grow up to know nothing else, than throw a tantrum they get what they want. Some people have a lot of truma and turn to drugs, some are bored and turn to drugs, others are curios and get addicted and turn to crime to get their fix.

Food also affects people, health, mood, mentality, behaviour. So many chemicals are put into out food. Chemicals react also.

Poverty affect people behaviour, some people commit crime just to survive. These are far more plausable reasons for what is going on around us. Lets not blame Aliens which we can not prove as fact for behaviour of certain individuals.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am aware of the telepathic experiments the americans carried out kidnapping ordinary people off the streets and taking them underground to experiment on them. I think this was around the 1940's when it first began. These innocent victems of kidnappings and experimentation recieved a public apology approx 4/5 years ago. I am sorry to be vauge I'd have to try and locate a source for this.

You can imagine what has been developed since the 1940's so I am not ruling out such a proposed net framwork to limit spiritual growth.

Some people thought it is an alien of some kind, a heavy black matter all round the earth similer to a fog keeping us wrapped up in negativity.

If such a electomagnetic net really exsists it is actually INCREASING PEOPLE's PSYCHIC ABILITY

I am a parapsychologist and also have natural psychic ability, I am not special, we all have it. It is THE VERY TREE OF LIFE......DNA

How we evolve, who we are, what we are.

Electrmagnetic energy attracts spirit who are from a higher plane. If this NET was to prevent us from evolving then even THE SPIRIT WORLD WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET THROU THIS NET. It is the very spirits who aid us in every day life, as well as angels.

Yes people have been incarnated to assist in our spiritual growth I fully agree hence my nickname. Past lives have even been faked to humanise SOME people who have incarnated to earth to help souls feel like they belong here aiding them to fit in.

Such people are overly sensitive, incredibly emotional, feel other people's pain and suffering to the extent it is them that is suffering. They have no control over emotions as we have never had to deal with emotions before. Such people are extremely creative and very dramatic, even if they are renowned to be quite in personality. Very nieve, incredibly friendly, optomisitc and very positive most of the time. They recieve a lot of jealousy, people often take advantage of their lovely nature. It can take years and years to gain confidance and learn to become assertive. Feeling's of guilt and doubts of right and wrong creep in as a result. It takes time to overcome this hurdel.

Churches tend to supress who and what we really are, the Catholic church in particular being an ex Catholic myself. They do not understand the psychic's, the spirit word yet it's okay fro Mary and Joseph to recieve messages from an angel telling them Jesus's life was in danger and to move on.

If you or I were to recieve a message, it's from the devil, or a demon tricking you to turn to the devil. FEAR MONGERING all because they can not explain or understand what is outside the box. Yet it exsits along side us naturally hand in hand, but we are taught to deny it, to fear it.

IT IS YOU, IT IS THE "I,AM", It is an intelligent energy be it GOD, THE LIGHT, ALLAH

We are told that we are separate from it, we are told to push it as far away as possible, to deny it's existance. They would want you to deny yourself out of exsistance if they'd get away iwth it!

If the universe was to impolde, imagine being sucked into a blackhole, everything goes into reverse like a funnel spinning round until you reach that one tiny atom we evolved from in the first place. ENERGY you are IT, you will never ever ever be able to get away from it, therefore we are not separate from each other.

There is a thread called "We are gathering" which you should look at if you haven't already. It's people being brave enough to come forward and say they have heard a thousand voices or so all at once, male and female announcing they are gathering. These are communicating via a higher plane, a giant human consious acting together to heal the earth and bringing positivity. Too many ATS members have come forward for it not to be a reality.

Others like myslef keep hearing "Its time now" comming from our subconcious, this is and has happend to far too many ATS members to be ruled out as nonesence. Do not fear

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thank you for the posts flashstorm. You have communicated my beliefs well. I awoke to this last year, awakening to the true reality of this world has had a profound influence on my life. It truly is amazing once you come to the realization of the truth that when you look around at all you see in this world you realize how utterly fake it is. I use to give in to every man made creation in this world; school, career, government, religion. But it was weird, one day, I just woke up to the Divine, as if it had triggered something in me.

I believe that I have incarnated on this Earth from another planet, I do not believe this is my home. I just wish this little galactic drama here on Gaia would hurry up and end, I really want to return to my home in the stars.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IncarnAngel

Very interesting post. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. Why would our soul, spirit, etc need any growth?

I don't quite understand this concept since the universe has always existed. Wouldn't we be perfect and not need any growth at all? If we are truly a part of everything then why would we ever choose to be where we are at now?

And if we did just come from something else then from what? That would suggest a beginning for us and possibly and end.

Without knocking anything you say or anyone else, it all seems very silly including religions. Explanations just never seem to satisfy us here on earth, even though I understand in part what you say.

Again thank you for your input your points are very interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel
Others like myslef keep hearing "Its time now" comming from our subconcious, this is and has happend to far too many ATS members to be ruled out as nonesence. Do not fear

Last night i had my first contact with my higher self, it was strange and hard to remember, i was laying in bed meditating, and after thinking about nothing for about 10 mins, i heard a voice talking, it wasn't talking to me though, it was just talking, i think it was talking about me in a past life, but i didn't realized the voice was even talking untill it stoped, i don't even know how long it talked for, it was timeless if you can comprehend that, but i do remember a tidbit of what it said, it said something about walking to someones house and the landscape looked like something you would see around Egypt of India and a metorite was about to hit, it was like i was in a deep trance but i didn't know i was.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The only websites I know that are of any value require you to find them intuitively, I can't just give them out. I personally don't have a website.

I don't observe any formal named meditation. My abilities and meditation practice are personal and intuitive.

I am not sure what to make of your post because this is the same posture many religions and cults take, although I have enjoyed reading your posts, please don't hold back if you have information that can help the masses?

If I had a site that could help I would post the link and not tease everyone with the intuitive game. You have been touting how many people are under the influence of the corrupt entities and how they are holding them back spiritually, well give those people a boost and post the links to the sites.

Is everyone playing games with people that need spiritual help?

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by purple girl
reply to post by Aracjme

Freind I know some about mathemantics, little chemistry and no physics- but have found them to be areas I feel I could benefit from in my recent quest of finding meaning among some bizarre 'coincidence' - the number 9 seeems to be prominent, along with 3, & 4. I've been doing some overlaping research starting w/ my geneology- finding crazy relations between family, history, religion.. the past bleeding forward and it wants my attention. I'm literally bombarded by the Bizarre connections. Even went to a Tarot card reader for perspective.He read the cads- and they made explained my current situation as 'cosmically' true. I too have been having mental flashes of Knights, feelings of a Quest/Crusade. Perhaps it's merely our depression over the state of the world that is calling US to stand. Our own psyches are screaming for US to take on the real challenges of the world and finally get results (poverty, war, famine,pollution, global warming, disease, overpopulation... Mans inhumanity to man and the Earth we all share.)
But I'm with you- I'm mounted and ready to ride against the Horseman of our times. To my friends -Confido. To the Enemies..Cave Adsum.

I had read your original post and gave you a star because you deserved it. You speak realistically. There is something going on that is causing us to realize that something is "cosmic." As jumped from 8th grade to GED then university, but I did not lear anything about physics, barely anthing about math, and nothing about chemistry. I missed all that stuff because I dropped out. I too see the past and my connection with it. You are right about us taking on the real challenges of the world. All that is a mess right now can be corrected with understanding. Love leads to peace and together love and peace can change us all once we realize that we are all one. Be the horseman that stops the destructors. I can ride by your side. I am more than willing. Three and nine are important numbers 4 is square which is reall a circle and a circle is a 360. Do you believe in conincidence or do you believe that certain things are meant to be shown? You reply was great.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join