It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Revolution

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

/offtopic

I just realized you joined on the same day i did....lol, crazy!

/backontopic

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by totalvigilance

Oh.

Yeah but what in particular? You mentioned something about disinformation re: 9/11 and damage to honest researchers? Are you a UFO researcher then? What do you research exactly if you don't mind me asking?

Whether or not I've been lurking is irrelevant. Point is, I've been following the alternative research community for most of my life now, and I know from first-hand experience what damage "poisoning the well" can do. I've seen the disinformation regarding 9/11 and the damage it's wrongfully done to honest and legitimate researchers...we don't need the same thing in the UFO community.

And I think this is in skunkworks, not the UFO board.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalvigilance

Quit complaining, this thread is in skunk works.
You don't have to come here, go and happily deny ignorance and ignore this thread.

D-mn newbs.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentBob86

Cheers.

Great name.

Back to the topic.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Well, I was just going to leave sleeping dogs lie, until OP claimed that (s?)he was seriously thinking about posting in other threads...I didn't really want to get into a shooting match about the quality of the thread in general but of course a lot of individuals here think OP is the greatest thing since sliced bread and can't tolerate even the remotest of insinuations that (s?)he's less than credible and therefore I was bound to ruffle some feathers. So let me get back to the point I was trying to make. One thread of dubious information is quite enough. I implore the OP to contain himself/herself to this thread unless (s)he has objectively verifiable evidence (s)he would like to share somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

well, take it from the people who like this thread...we've already had to deal with like 5 people coming in here and just bashing about "no proof, crazy venusians, blah blah blah" and the mods have clearly stated....skunkworks...they dont have a prob so niether should you...it just gets old after a while...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Fine by me as long as the OP doesn't start peddling his or her trash elsewhere on the board.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If you would have been here long enough, and wouldn't have been so ignorant, you would have realized this thread is in skunk works which is pretty much where every out their thread goes that can't be proven.

Secondly, dozens of members that contribute to the ATS community with verifiable proof post here in skunk works, does that mean they are going to go spam the other boards with unverifiable junk? no. People have theories that they believe to be absolute truth, sometimes they can't prove it, and sometimes they can. When they can't the thread goes straight to skunk works. It's rediculous to assume that all the OP's threads are going to have no proof, or no verifiable evidence.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
REPLY to Totalvigilance:
Just my opinion and observation, but sometimes I read between the lines as well as what is written.
Is there perhaps a bit of jealousy afoot here? Maybe you would like something this interesting to post on ATS?
Do some research. I am sure that you will do fine. You have great skills at hand, already. Use them wisely.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Truespiritstar]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Not sure what your angle is. This thread seems have struck a cord with you curiously. Brought you out of the wood work for some reason. But people are free to post what they like here. If its a problem let the mods clear it up. You need a few more points before you reach that level.

The OP was well written. Accept it as a story and move on.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
OK...I'll conclude with this: yes, I am somewhat familiar with the content here at ATS. You basically have two groups of people-those who really want to figure out the truth (99%) and those who are repeat hoaxsters, such as Lear, sleeper, and in my opinion flashstorminc. I feel these individuals need to be put in their place or they will run amok all over the boards as Lear has.

Go about your merry ways.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

OK...I'll conclude with this: yes, I am somewhat familiar with the content here at ATS. You basically have two groups of people-those who really want to figure out the truth (99%) and those who are repeat hoaxsters, such as Lear, sleeper, and in my opinion flashstorminc. I feel these individuals need to be put in their place or they will run amok all over the boards as Lear has.

Go about your merry ways.

If you want the truth with out evidence, quit wasting you time at skunk works and just go to a different forum here on ATS, its that simple.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Point is, I've been following the alternative research community for most of my life now, and I know from first-hand experience what damage "poisoning the well" can do. I've seen the disinformation regarding 9/11 and the damage it's wrongfully done to honest and legitimate researchers...we don't need the same thing in the UFO community.

Where is the hard evidence that UFO's exist? There are plenty of people here who discuss UFO's like wildfire but there is no evidence that they exist. I'm not seeing a difference here.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

Off-topic post, guys don't comment on my stuff anymore because I think the FSI mafia doesn't like to see their fun being interrupted.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I agree, most come here in search of the truth about various topics. The truth is in here for sure. There are a few that state things that are less than truthful and I won't point out names.

I'd still be curious to know what you're researching.

If not, good talking with you.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Anything "they" don't want us to know.
My primary interests are 9/11,
paleocontact, Roswell, Atlantis, and Freemasonry-I plan on joining the Lodge as soon as I have enough free time.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey Everyone !!!!!!!!

Awesome thread.

It is good to see that the System Busters have finally started to come out of the wood work. It is on.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have been aware from the start of this life. I have allways known it was important to listen to myself and my inner feelings. I knew things others didn't. It was also a normal experience to have regular converstions with people telepathicly, so much so that I did it without thinking. It was also a normal thing for me to ignore my ego at times. I would make myself look bad rather than lie, expose the truth to people's inner thinkings. Infact I would get angry at my ego for thinking things I did not like. I dont know very many people who understand me.(if any, to this day.)

When I was 7-10(cant remember exactly) I was connected enough to compelty merge my mind with people who were aware like me. Because I did this with somone. I think my mission is to jump in to the right places when this new world starts.(leader) I'm having a very hard time waiting and sustaining myself in this world. Why is it so hard for me to maintain myself? I'm competly empathic and at times I have waves and waves of pain and suffering coming through into me. So much so that I would hit the floor and curl into a ball crying/shaking like I had never cried before. And I know just living here, the negativity(energy) forces you down. It holds most down.

Do you know who and what I'am?

I realised that after awhile all this did was make people target me in the dark, swiftly. Because they feared others would know the truth. This has caused me a life of pain and suffering. And also many people trying to make me look bad and discredit me. Which has caused me to grow and learn. I have lived a life of struggle, probly because its my life plan. I was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and I drowned on the bottom of a pool when I was 2. That was just the start. I wont go into my other stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Mistake mods please delete this post.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I think my mission is to jump in to the right places when this new world starts.(leader) I'm having a very hard time waiting and sustaining myself in this world.

Hopefully in the new world we won't need to give our power away to any leaders and people will be able to lead themselves and see the truths, and that they have everything they need and want right there inside of them.

I think all of us are tired of what is transpiring now. Follow your inner guide and you will be ok.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Realtruth]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join