It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the first country that will disclose the ufo coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It came to me this morning;

France will be the first country to fully dislose what it knows about UFO's

The president or chancellor, whatever he calls himself, will call a press confrence and there will be reporters from CNN etc. But most news agencies will rely on other news agencies, thinking its just some French non-event type announcment. He will go on to say that it is time the people of the world knew the truth about the UFO Phenomena. He then will tell about how in 1948 or some year at the close of WWII that the "something" came down in France that was unexplainable, that it appeared to be contructed by means that were unknown and that the US goverment had seized it and all the documents associated with its discovery. He will go on to talk about several other incidents including a mid air confrontation with a French Fighter Aircraft that was disabled in flight and resulted in the loss of the aircraft as well as the pilot. He will not specifically say where they are coming from or even if the UFO's are piloted but he will make a public plea for the people of the United States to not give up on seeking the truth from their goverment. He will conclude that the answers are out there, but its a shame that the US goverment choose to keep this information from not only the public but from the people of the world as well.

Of course the reason France will have decided to announce this would be for their own political agenda. The EUR had become the dominate currency, The EU has the financial power to shape the world economy. France is mad at the US for ongoing problems that started at with the War in IRAQ. And France has timed it to coincide with an election or goverment scandal in the US that it hopes will destablize the US goverment further. Maybe this is the event that starts the "civil war movement" that I have heard discussed. With pro goverment fractions backing the US stance that France is full of it, And the pro disclosure people that want the US goverment to finally come clean.

Either way it is only a matter of time.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
do you have a link to this story sounds great. So it my just well be that the French do have balls.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And the U.S. will be the very last country to disclose it. It is so obviois.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good story. I think france would simply use the ufo disclosure as blackmail to the US for their involvment in iraq. Who knows. I just wanna know if someone or somebody will come forward in my lifetime with the truth. It's about time we all know

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Either way it is only a matter of time.

I truly hope so. I'd love to know the truth. Just yesterday I filmed a flying object, but didn't realize it was there until after I reviewed the recording. It was unidentifiable to me, but probably easily explainable for some of you.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow that is a lot of detail I have never seen a prediction with that much information good prediction

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i don't know...why the french???

the aliens seem to like visit the UK, Canada, USA, and other places too.....

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I agree 100%.
The French government has put more effort into UFO's than any other.IMO

www.nsa....12.pdf...

www.ufoe...27.htm...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
I agree 100%.
The French government has put more effort into UFO's than any other.IMO

www.nsa....12.pdf...

www.ufoe...27.htm...

At least they care about us and society.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
i don't know...why the french???

the aliens seem to like visit the UK, Canada, USA, and other places too.....

well aliens are weird to us and so are the french so put 2+2 together and get 4!

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Belgium and Japan have done alot as well. Let's not forget Russia. The existence of UFOs have already been confirmed by the governments of those countries to some extent, its just that we haven't heard anything of it from out media.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
LMAO mikomi, now that you put it that way, it makes perfect sense

the french cares more about us and society????

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
LOL...If there are aliens in france,...well we have Grey's..

I bet france has "yellows"

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hmm.. a good question to ask would be.. is this the upcoming announcement that some people have hinted about in the past few days? Is this a possible precursor to a full revalation and then an overt interaction with aliens in the very near future? Just some things to think about...

Also, and I understand I've said this before, but it seems to need repeating. I understand the "excitement" over this possibility, but let's not lose it here. I suggest that one should critically think about and be VERY CAREFUL what you believe. Even if you see "miracles" and "mass healings" and an armada of UFO's in the near future... I can guarantee there will be DROVES of people screaming "welcome to Earth, our space brothers" when in reality it's our "impending doom" that's being welcomed...

Just a word of caution. No I'm not highjacking the damn thread!

And could we see the link for that french thing? Or is this merely a prediction? Interesting one too..

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by lilblam]

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It came to me in a vision while I was taking a shower.

I have been having a hard time in dealing with the subject of dying lately. Concerns about my fathers health and my own. And just the raw reality of leaving the world as we know it.

You know stuff like a soul has no body, so therefor how can it see and if it does not have eyes how can it know where it is and if it does not have a brain then how can it react. Your body only lives once and then everything you love goes away never to return. Your family, your pets, the sensation of driving a car, the vivid images of seeing a naked women for the first time etc.

I will die fighting if "aliens" invade, I will not welcome them, I will not ask them to become my savior. IF "aliens" arrive and they have a physical presence I will know they are not sent from GOD as GOD is beyond all that is real.

GOD exists but its not some little grey alien dude in a saucer.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It came to me in a vision while I was taking a shower.

I have been having a hard time in dealing with the subject of dying lately. Concerns about my fathers health and my own. And just the raw reality of leaving the world as we know it.

You know stuff like a soul has no body, so therefor how can it see and if it does not have eyes how can it know where it is and if it does not have a brain then how can it react. Your body only lives once and then everything you love goes away never to return. Your family, your pets, the sensation of driving a car, the vivid images of seeing a naked women for the first time etc.

Well perhaps you might want to consider everything is within a closed system. So only your *state* will change. If that is any comfort.

Your prediction is an interesting one, but frankly I would be rather doubtful of the French running with such a scenario. I would be more of the mind they would claim that France has been the one directly involved with the aliens and essentially try to leave the US out of it. But hey, thats just my take

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
LOL...If there are aliens in france,...well we have Grey's..

I bet france has "yellows"

Wow.....you're funny.....

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

I truly hope so. I'd love to know the truth. Just yesterday I filmed a flying object, but didn't realize it was there until after I reviewed the recording. It was unidentifiable to me, but probably easily explainable for some of you.

Well can you get the video up onto ATS somehow? The Aircraft geeks will be able to help you out, they knoe alot.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I will die fighting if "aliens" invade, I will not welcome them, I will not ask them to become my savior. IF "aliens" arrive and they have a physical presence I will know they are not sent from GOD as GOD is beyond all that is real.

GOD exists but its not some little grey alien dude in a saucer.

Why would you not welcome them? And what if they don't claim to be god.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
the french cares more about us and society????

Well, what I meant was our own government doesn't care about us or society. Otherwise they would tell us what they know. The French probaly don't care for us much either but at least they're trying to do something good. Our government doesn't care about us. I've never any indication that they do. The longer they keep the UFO matter a secret the more it's going to harm us and society.

new topics

top topics

join