It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latent psychic activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I keep having strange things happening to me, but I am reluctant to believe it is 'psychic' as I cannot be 100% sure.

The occurences I speak of are such things as someone whom I may not have seen or heard from in a while suddenly pops into my head for no reason. Then I may suddenly see that person a little while afterwards, perhaps in where I work or around. There have also been times when I'll think a person from the corner of my eye is a certain individual, but proven to be wrong, then I actually see the said individual later on. Other times where a certain word or words will pop into my head and then I'll see it on the news, or some other tv programme.

To give some background my father sees blue healing lights on people and my mother sees/senses apparitions. I suppose you could call her a 'sensitive'. My sister has had both sets of experiences from my parents. I'm sure I've seen the 'blue lights' and I'm certain I saw spirits when I was younger (and less scared!).

Would it be an idea to see a medium and perhaps confirm whether I have some kind of ability? It's something I've been thinking of recently anyway.

join