It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic and Christian Attempt to Rule The World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

I don't recall saying that I was an atheist because I certainly am not. However, how observational of you.
Just because I believe in God does not blind me to the fact, not conjecture, but the fact of the blood thirst that the Abrahamic religions have shown for centuries. Thank ya, thank ya, very much.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I don't recall saying that I was an atheist because I certainly am not. However, how observational of you.
Just because I believe in God does not blind me to the fact, not conjecture, but the fact of the blood thirst that the Abrahamic religions have shown for centuries. Thank ya, thank ya, very much.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

Hi/
I dont recall calling you an atheist....
I was addressing the posting of this thread '' The Islamic and Christian Attempt to Rule The World »
I dont believe that my Christian Faith and Belief have anything to do with ruling the World?
Is it wrong for me to answer in honesty?
I stand by my Faith and consider it not in respect to ruling this world.
However, having so many denominations of Christian churches,I do not speak for them.
tell me, is that wrong?

IX
helen

(MODS or whoever? why is my reply button bringing back ''blank'' screens''?I must need to reply as many as 8 times???)

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, I don't know Helen........... The last time I looked, both Muslims and Christians do a lot of "missionary work" and such. While they advertise such things as being "humanitarian" there sure is an awful lot of proselytizing and such.... If that is not an attempt to place a stranglehold on spirituality, I don't know what is.

Secondly, you have to realize that, while I do believe in Jesus Christ, I believe that he would abhor such things as the "Holy war" and such. Yet, people claimed and do claim that it was a fight for God.

My whole beef is that many military generals and, yes, president Bush, spoke of the "war on terror" in a religious manner. The Muslims certainly have. So, for someone to try and argue that the "war on terrorism" isn't a religious war aimed at conversion and/or destruction is, at least in my opinion, the epitome of naivete.

Now, obviously, there are also political implications as well. Oil is also a consideration in the whole matter. However, one must keep in mind that it was Islamic FUNDAMENTALISTS, a.k. "funnymentalists," who kicked the whole thing off.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Well, I don't know Helen........... The last time I looked, both Muslims and Christians do a lot of "missionary work" and such. While they advertise such things as being "humanitarian" there sure is an awful lot of proselytizing and such.... If that is not an attempt to place a stranglehold on spirituality, I don't know what is.

dont believe what you hear in the media

Secondly, you have to realize that, while I do believe in Jesus Christ, I believe that he would abhor such things as the "Holy war" and such. Yet, people claimed and do claim that it was a fight for God.

Yes, mans war and nothing to do with God.

My whole beef is that many military generals and, yes, president Bush, spoke of the "war on terror" in a religious manner. The Muslims certainly have. So, for someone to try and argue that the "war on terrorism" isn't a religious war aimed at conversion and/or destruction is, at least in my opinion, the epitome of naivete.

You need to look at what has been 'fed' to us through the media and throw it all away.
Dont believe in what the media tells you.

Now, obviously, there are also political implications as well. Oil is also a consideration in the whole matter. However, one must keep in mind that it was Islamic FUNDAMENTALISTS, a.k. "funnymentalists," who kicked the whole thing off.

Again,dont believe in what the media tells you!
Look behind the curtain(not the one that hangs on a rod)

Many people favour what is being said in the media news and are happy to believe this as fact.
if you search for the truth, you will find it.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well, helen, I really cannot disagree with you in regards to the media. You certainly don't watch mainstream media to gain the complete truth; if there is any truth in it, it isn't the complete truth. In that regard I certainly agree.

As far as people being "happy to believe what they hear," certainly, because if they weren't they would actually bother to research things for themselves. However, when someone is on videotape makikng remarks that have political or religious overtones to them, it is somewhat difficult to dispute.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Well, helen, I really cannot disagree with you in regards to the media. You certainly don't watch mainstream media to gain the complete truth; if there is any truth in it, it isn't the complete truth. In that regard I certainly agree.

As far as people being "happy to believe what they hear," certainly, because if they weren't they would actually bother to research things for themselves.

Hi speaker/
Thank you for the reply!

However, when someone is on videotape makikng remarks that have political or religious overtones to them, it is somewhat difficult to dispute.

Yes, and one should ask in relation to what one sees on tv regarding this ''Are we told the whole truth,and nothing but the TRUTH?
As you and I know,and many people out there,we are only shown what THEY want to show....so,tell me, who has the truth?
IX
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Good post, although it would be more exact to say that what is happening is spiritual warfare that is affecting all of mankind and has done since the beginning of time.

There was a time when the biggest lie ever told and believed for that mattter was that we evolved from apes. This pales into insignificance now that the mystery school esoteric religions are enjoying a resurgence lead by none other than the tsarions of this world. And what is the bigger lie than evolution? Oh, it's that satan aka lucifer was coming to rescue us in the garden of Eden from non other than the evil God Yahweh.

Let us not forget that it is Islamic Muslim websites that our behind the latest influx of "contradictions" in the bible: Propoganda.

Whilst I myself do not campaign against the muslim religion, it is clear that many of them vigourously campaign against the Christian religion in a not so covert propaganda war.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Let us not forget that it is Islamic Muslim websites that our behind the latest influx of "contradictions" in the bible: Propoganda.

Hi Dei/

Are you SURE, it is the 'Islamic Muslim' websites that are behind all these 'contradictions' in the Bible?
Read a book and go back a few hundred years to UNDERSTAND who is behind the Contradictions in the Bible.
And if you are going to 'google', you will only get what THEY want you to see.

The internet has not been around for very long.

ICXN
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi Dei/

Are you SURE, it is the 'Islamic Muslim' websites that are behind all these 'contradictions' in the Bible?
Read a book and go back a few hundred years to UNDERSTAND who is behind the Contradictions in the Bible.
And if you are going to 'google', you will only get what THEY want you to see.

The internet has not been around for very long.

ICXN
helen

If you read my post, which is only one post back, I said the "latest influx" I am well aware of the latest mystery school resurgence to discredit the word of God. The God of the bible has the ability to hold up the world and on all the planets on "nothing" He certainly has the ability to preserve his word. Yes there are various anomolies in many English translations, but the original greek and hebrew has been well preserved. The latest influx from islamic sites are diiscrediting the modern English translations.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
so,tell me, who has the truth?
IX
helen

Honestly, Helen, I don't see where everyone has the complete truth. I have studied many things for the last twenty years of my life, and I have to say, while just about every group has bits and pieces of the truth, I don't see where anyone has the COMPLETE truth.

Now, I am not one who argues that "truth doesn't exist," but I do tend to think that the "big picture" is rather elusive. Of course, I tend to think that there is validity in the statement that "humanity is not conscious enough to know the complete truth." So it goes.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Imago, I really don't want to respond to your post because I fear that I will be stepping on proverbial toes, but, you asked me to bite, so I will.

Honestly, I think that if you really believe that esotericism is the enemy, then you are only fooling yourself. Christianity has been at odds with the TRUE teachings of Christ since 325 A.D... What happened in 325 A.D? The council of Nicea. Look it up sometime.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Imago, I really don't want to respond to your post because I fear that I will be stepping on proverbial toes, but, you asked me to bite, so I will.

Honestly, I think that if you really believe that esotericism is the enemy, then you are only fooling yourself. Christianity has been at odds with the TRUE teachings of Christ since 325 A.D... What happened in 325 A.D? The council of Nicea. Look it up sometime.

The council of "not a" nicea is bandied about as if it is supposed to prove something, what exactly I have no idea. Christ said the powerful ruler of this world was coming him to put him to death, as Christ was God, he allowed this to happen in order to take away the sins of all those who would believe in him. My point is that the ruler of this world has the ability to create and disceminate all manner of lies.

I am in this world but I am no longer of this world, I have escaped this fallen wordly system thanks only to the precious blood of Christ and my faith in it's ability to save me. My faith has been overwhelmingly and supernaturally rewarded.

This gives me the wonderful ability to descern lies from truth. And let me assure you, any post I make is not designed to get people to "bite" Yes I am a fisher of men, but I am not a fisher looking for bites in order to enter into conflict with unbelievers any more than I am here to judge anyone. Christ came not to judge, but seek and to save. Rejecting Christ brings with it, it's own judgement of whch I will have no part in nor do I wish too.

What happened in 300AD?? Constantine quashed the near conversion of the entire world to Chistianity by imposing compulsory membership to his pagan form of "Churchianity" whilst at the same time combining Church and state. IMO this was the inception of the Roman Catholic Church. I dare say it was him who instigated the council of Nicea as well.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei
What happened in 300AD?? Constantine quashed the near conversion of the entire world to Chistianity by imposing compulsory membership to his pagan form of "Churchianity" whilst at the same time combining Church and state. IMO this was the inception of the Roman Catholic Church. I dare say it was him who instigated the council of Nicea as well.
[edit on 17-6-2009 by Imago Dei]

To an extent you are correct. There was nothing good, despite what some may claim, that came from the Council of Nicea. It only led to spiritual confusion for the masses.

Constantine had his little council then had his son butchered and his wife smothered to death when he returned home. If that is even a "godly" man, much less a Godly man, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska that I'll sell you.

In regards to the word "pagan." People use the word as if someone is supposed to shrivel in fear at the pronunciation of it. Yet, few actually realize the story behing the "pagans" and why it received such negative connotations.

"Pagans" were country dwellers who refused to conform to the ways of the "church." They kept the ancient belief systems and refused to conform to the aristocratic tendencies of Constantine and the "church."

[edit on 17-6-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

hello

i would class myself as a conservative Christian, even if i fail to liveup to it, This world is just that, the world, its not ours.

There are many aspects to this problem. firstly how many people decide that a nation is going to war?? very few i suspect. secondly only God knows what is the heart (intent and reasons)

As a Christian i am told that there will be wolves in sheeps clothing, I am sure that this would be up to the top level of world politics etc.

As a Christian i see Islam as false worship (false as in the sense of not being from and for the True God)

Throughout the OT other religions were the scurge of the Isrealites and at times God had the peoples of that religon wiped out, at others he punished Isreal for indulging and had them almost wiped out.

If you want to class Wars as religious then what was world war 2? the sides seem a clear case of good and evil. however good came out of it as the Jews ( 1 tribe of isreal) got to return to a homeland. Not only that there seems to be alingering effect of togetherness and respect for others for a period after wars

The degenerate state of our world is hard to watch but it must also put Joy in the hearts of Christians. Prophecy tells us it will get bad. this is part of the build up.

Take heart and lift the world up in prayer to God.

david

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
If you want to class Wars as religious then what was world war 2? the sides seem a clear case of good and evil.

Well, I don't know so much about that. If you have ever read some of Hitler's speeches, then you know well that he often used Christianity as a platform in his speeches. He was very anti-Masonic and often used Christianity, at least his interpretation of it, as a means to persuade people that what he was doing was "right."

So, was it a religious war? While I have no conclusive opinion about it, I'd say that it wasn't fought without some interpolation of religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join