It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic and Christian Attempt to Rule The World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
There are religious orders that follow the latter path you ascribe to - for example Buddhism teaches that if everyone is to be peaceful, then compassion is essential.
It goes into the details for why this is, but i only truly started to appreciate it after i learnt the psychology of it.

Sure thing Throbber.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ah, the sir doubts the reason of my mind.

I shall retract from the discussion, then - if the perceived reality is as such.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The interesting thing is, that its predictable what those people in question will say when they come here. They are so predictable I could easily role play one.

"The LORD does teach love and compassion. There are some christians that dont understand this, but those who adhere to Jesus Christ as their saviour do. I feel a lot of anger coming from you Speaker of Truth. Maybe you should look into your heart and repent for your sins. If you need help doing this SpeakerofTruth, you can U2U me anytime. My faith is strong"

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
Ah, the sir doubts the reason of my mind.

I shall retract from the discussion, then - if the perceived reality is as such.

not at all. I agree.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was going to say,Throbber... I think Skyfloating was agreeing with you..

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Skyfloating, what I would tell one of those people is that "Yeah, I know Jesus teaches love and compassion, but the institution of Christianity moved away from those basic tenets...I don't need your prayers, I know where I stand with God..Thank ya, though"

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyone who doubts what I have said on this thread can have a look at this.

GLOBAL JIHAD
Iran leader: Islam
to 'rule the world'
Urges Muslims to get ready
for coming of 'messiah'

Islam must prepare to rule the world, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told a crowd of theological students in Iran's holy city of Qom, according to a report.

"We must believe in the fact that Islam is not confined to geographical borders, ethnic groups and nations. It's a universal ideology that leads the world to justice," Ahmadinejad said Jan. 5, according to Mehran Riazaty, a former Iran analyst for the Central Command of the Coalition Forces in Baghdad.

"We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return," Ahmadinejad said. "If we work on the basis of the Expectation of the Return [of the Mahdi], all the affairs of our nation will be streamlined and the administration of the country will become easier."

Anyone who doubts can shove it

They can also look at this.. This pretty much shows that there is a religious conflict going on... Bickering

[edit on 3-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hmmmm....

Okay have a look see at this...

There is the alliance between America and Israel in the war on Islamic terror. But it goes deeper. For Christians who interpret the bible in a literal fashion, Israel has a crucial role to play in bringing on the Second Coming of Christ.

Last fall, supporters of the Christian Coalition gathered on the Mall in Washington to express their faith and to lobby the administration. The rally was organized by the Christian Coalition, which wants to make sure that the Bush Administration sees the struggle in the Middle East between Jews and Muslims their way - the Christian way.

At one congregation in Colorado, it’s Israel Awareness Day. But this is not a Jewish congregation. They are all Christians. Not only are they holding these pep rallies all across America, they’re also streaming here to Israel, to the dangerous streets of Jerusalem to express their undying devotion.

American Christian Zionists say they are now a more important source of support for Israel than American Jews or the traditional Jewish lobby.

“It is my belief that the Bible Belt in America is Israel’s only safety belt right now,” says Rev. Jerry Falwell, one of the leaders of the Christian Right. That’s the bulk of Evangelical Christians; Falwell claims to speak for all of them.

“There are 70 million of us,” he says. “And if there’s one thing that brings us together quickly it’s whenever we begin to detect our government becoming a little anti-Israel.”
Israel, Christians and the "war on terrorism."

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I am not a apologist regardless what nice little safe label you want to put on me. And I might add your assuming much if you say that I am preaching any sort of beliefs. I prefer reality rather than safe little labels.

I find it rather, well, retarded that you people go around saying "Religion is bad and if we got rid of religion everything would be great." COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that as your arguments state that religion was MADE BY MAN. Don't you think that since it was a man made thing that the charactristics of it would be characterists that mankind had without it?

(*sarcasm* cause you know you don't see power mongering, greed, murder, etc etc etc and all that stuff without religion causing it, yea right, and what color is the sun in your reality?)

So yeh. Get rid of religion and mankind will stop being the nasty little animal he is. By how praytell? Magic?

And for the BILLIONITH time I do NOT believe in a Abrahamic god. That means I am not Christian, I am not Muslim, I am not Jewish, etc etc etc.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wraoth, I agree with you in the sense that I would never support the elimination of any religion. However, I think it's important for people to see things for what they are. We can all live under the illusion that religions such as Islam and Christianity are "good and pure," et cetera. Or we can accept them for what they are. I prefer to do the latter rather than the former.

Of course, those who are spiritual enough to see, know that part of the great deception will be the elimination of any thing that is remotely spiritual. Whether it be an organized religion, or the elimination of "New Age" ideologies. It won't matter to those who want everyone to bow to mammon, the god of matter.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This was an intersting read (although i may have skipped a few post xD).

My opinion is (some of you may have posted this already) that the religion is open to interpretation and that there are many variations of it. The government of Iran and others like it are in my opinion the extremists. I myself am a muslim and do NOT agree with the majority if not all of what the extemist say. People like the Al Qaeda have twisted what true Islam is. The government and others use religion as a cover for their acts in my opinion. Becuase true Islam does not promote suicide bombers and other evil things.

I also believe that the Koran, the Bible and other books were brought here to better people and to guide them on a good path. (when I say this, I am referring to the very original of these books as some new ones are sometimes different). But the way they do this is by striking fear into people who read it (with things regarding hell etc...).

Oh and i should point out like someone already said the "holy land" which is what the crusaders wanted belonged to muslims so the christians really did not have any rights to "reclaim" it as it never was their land.

[edit on 19/11/2007 by Snake64_009]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake64_009
I myself am a muslim and do agree with the majority if not all of what the extemtist say.

Do you now? Well, I guess it's safe to say that you disagree with virtually everything that I have said thus far then...

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA, sorry that was a mistake due to me not checking what i type, honestly its mean't to say do not otherwise i contradict myself. I would rather die then agree with what they do...

[edit on 19/11/2007 by Snake64_009]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Snake64_009

Snake, I kind of figured that, I just wanted you to clarify. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I thought you would have but damn I was like oh @ I hope not many people have got the wrong impression haha.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Since 9/11, it has become apparent that the "war on terror" is little more than a religious war. Let's take a look at what these two religions have wrought in their history.

Crusades

Inquisition

"Witch" Trials

Islamic Fundamentalism

Christian Fundamentalism

The list goes on and on... Now, let me remind you that I am Christian in the sense that I believe in Jesus Christ, the Divine. However, when I look at the world and I see what is happening, my blood boils.

To deny that the "war on terrorism" is a religious war, is to deny the truth. That is something that I will not do.

Rumsfeld defends general who commented on war and Satan

Friday, October 17, 2003 Posted: 10:22 PM EDT (0222 GMT)

You left off the reference on the Marine Corps Hymn "to the shores of Tripoli."
President Thomas Jefferson ordered military action [without getting Congress' approval or a declaration of war] against the Barbary Pirates of North Africa in response to their hostage taking. We have been fighting Muslim extremists ever since.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Martel, I'd argue that this "Holy" war that the Muslims and Christians are involved in is, in and of itself, evil and of Satan... What say you to that?

[edit on 22-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here is what these two religions have wrought to our world..

It's enough to make you say "Off with their heads," is it not?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Christian Children forced into Islam in Sudan

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Christian Children are Sold as Concubines by Muslims

Both sides need to live it up; their time is short..

This is beyond sickening.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join