It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you that don't believe in reincarnation, explain this...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

What you say is hearsay. Since when have children cared what society thinks of them before they speak? Care to link some kind of information on what you claim? There is no reincarnation, sorry.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
What you say is hearsay. Since when have children cared what society thinks of them before they speak? Care to link some kind of information on what you claim? There is no reincarnation, sorry.

Of course they talk about it at very young ages, their parents don't think much of it because they're children. When they begin to learn how society works, they stop talking about it. You say "there is no reincarnation, sorry" as if you have died and came back from the dead to tell us. That's your belief, and that's fine. As for children who remember things from past lives among other things, take a look here:

english.pravda.ru...
projectcamelot.org...

I already know what your response is going to be, but you asked for it. This is just one example.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Give me some scientific or medical journals and reports. Those sites are bogus and are just trying to push some mystic new age crap.

But Lemuria ceased to exist minimum 800 000 years ago…, I uttered in response to his statements. Lemurians were 9 meters tall! Is that so? How can you remember all this?

I hope you read this stuff before posting it?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Remember that there are 2 parts of the brain. The conscious, and sub-conscious (which is really beyond our conscious not below it or inferior to it. The conscious part contains things learned from this life and experiences that one has had in a specefic body, the subconscious goes well beyond this and encompasses a VAST amount of knowledge and power that we have yet to learn to properly utilize. It is easier for children to access our natural abilities because they haven't been taught they don't exist or that it's some taboo (i.e. witchcraft, they are told it's witchcraft etc.)

If life is just flesh and bones, then I must be out of my mind, because i've been beyond what we restrict ourselves to (an NO, i don't do any kind of drugs/drink/or smoke, amazing as it may seem it's true. I'm 19, so that's why some would find it unbelievable that i don't at least smoke or drink lol )

I know i may sound like a complete nut to some people, but i don't expect everyone to believe me, we are ALL learning, and I am surely no expert at anything. Just think about what i said and explore the "sub"conscious some more.

I believe in reincarnation, but without some proof that is indisputable, we will all just have to be wrong, since nobody can be proved right. I am curious as to how that young boy is doing, the one they were calling "Buddha boy" if you've ever heard about that, this story kinda reminded me of the story about the boy, sorry for changing the subject.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Give me some scientific or medical journals and reports. Those sites are bogus and are just trying to push some mystic new age crap.

I hope you read this stuff before posting it?

Medical journals? Why would medical journals record "ramblings" of a child? Like I said, your answer was expected. And yes I did read that, this child was speaking about this at six years old, things people are talking about now. Coincidence? I think not. Just do a search for indigo child.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by GeeGee]

[edit on 7-11-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Pan7cho7

We can't utilize the other conscious because if we did we would forget to breath. Its actually a little more complex then two parts of the brain. We have three brains, the reptilian, mammalian, and the neocortex. Each possesses a conscious or awareness, but they have specific duties to do that they don't trust you to do. Like regulate body temperature, digestion, breathing, the immune system. What type of experiences have you had, how do you know you left your body into the outer world and not just your mind moving out into your creation of the world ((which is in your head projected into the objective world)). You don't have to do drugs to get the chemical highs, the body has the ability to produce some of the same chemicals as drugs.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What type of experiences have you had, how do you know you left your body into the outer world and not just your mind moving out into your creation of the world ((which is in your head projected into the objective world)).

Have you ever had an OBE, NDE, or tried to astral project? Perhaps if you tried it, you might have a different perspective. If you're interested, there are tons of books out there that give you techniques on how to achieve AP.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
A sceptic would never do such a thing as invest some time into trying to astral project. That is a blasphemy to the sceptic community, to try anything that might prove to be true is against their rules.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
yes..hindus...dont they worship cows?

look this is obviously an attempt by the poor kids parents to exploit her for everything shes worth. surely they imply that when they went to the hospital to have this pretty child they didn't hear the most news worthy event in that countries history....right...

pitiful

[edit on 7-11-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Kenneth Ring is a foremost researcher on NDE. Read any of his books for good info on this subject.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

imho . . .

it is a very small matter for demonic forces who are timeles and can access extensive info on any individual or set of individuals from anywhere in history . . . to hoax such scenarios.

I still believe the Scripture . . . "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after that, the judgment."

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Very interesting. I have just read two books by Dr Brian Weiss. He is a Psychiatrist who has studied past lives for the last 20 odd years. What really fascinated me was that he is also studying "Progression". This is the ability of a person to see there own possible futures.
Normally they see a fork in the road. One path shows what could happen if they do not master the lessons they need to "pass" in this this life. The other path shows what their life could be like if they did indeed "pass" their lessons.
Free will seems to still be the order of the day, although, if there is such a thing as a "sacred covenant", which apparently we all decide on and agree to during our "Life between Lives", tends to mean that everything we do and say has been pre-ordained.

I have personally had a past life regression, which was interesting, yet a bit of an anti-climax. I suppose we all want to be some sort of king or great warrior. Who knows I may have been, but did not go to that life.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I still believe the Scripture . . . "It is appointed unto man once to die, and after that, the judgment."

Yeah, I know about that scripture, but there are Christian groups that do believe in reincarnation and the theory goes that Jesus came so that we dont go to hell and that we don't reincarnate here.

As for the "it is appointed unto man once to die....," you can say that Yes, it is appointed and that's how it is supposed to be from the beginning, but something somewhere went arry and got screwed up. Perhaps the garden of eden, satan, reap what you sow(karma), and the addicition of physyical existence got us stuck to comming back here over and over. Plus free will is a helluva drug

<< 1  2   >>

join