It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our World and the Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone, TGIF!!!! So, i was watching The Matrix last night and it really is pretty crazy how close The Matrix is to our world!!!!

for example: whats going on in our world, or the world you and I think we live in!!!!

Before i woke up from the reallity i thought i lived in i was a sheep!!! i belived everything the media told me!!! they could say anything and i could belive it!

then i started to look for "the truth" kind of like neo did!

you really can start to see how far the rabbit hole go's

im thankful for sites like these because if it wasnt for internet i think alot of us would be right were "they want us to be"

but it is very crazy indeed how we are sort of in "the matrix"
we wake up in the morning, turn on the news belive what they tell us, go to work, slaves to time! we are lied to, denied from the truth!

the world as we know it is brian washed!!! brain washed by media, brain washed by religion,(so many have died in the name of god) and boy do they love that!!!!

its crazy when you start to wake up from "the matrix" its very hard to grasp at first! "No, not my goverment my goverment loves me"

when you "wake up" and see through the lies and the cover ups you feel like you just came out of "the matrix" the world you think you live in has just been completly fliped around!!!

its so hard to try to get people to wake up, all people care about is American Idol and Paris hiltion. its to bad!!! im glad more and more people are waking up each day.

any way, just thought i would give my opinon on that! how did you guys feel?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, we know. The Matrix is probably the best way to describe the reality we live in right now. We are not used for battery power though, more like mindless consumers under the media controlled society.

Once you find out that they are lying to you, you start to see their lies everywhere. The trust has been broken and there is no return.

How I feel about it? Good. Ready to see change. Working to make it happen.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

ya its time for a revolution!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I first saw the Matrix years ago, and I have always felt like it resembled some of the things that have and are currently going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Alright, who has the blue pill?... Give it to me! J/K! I took the red pill and don't regret it.

Problem is the majority of people are content with their lovely caves that they either don't care or are completely ignorant of the problem. The only thing you can do is prepare for the worse but hope for the best.

BTW, don't you love people who say when they are in trouble, all they need to do is call the police. They never find out what is the average time for the police to respond. Even a few minutes is far too long with the Poo hits the fan.

top topics

join