It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

motivation for 911?? Northern Alliance?/Oil?/Gold?/Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
LINK: www.the7thfire.com...

This is a very interesting read on motivations for 911 by "Dick Eastman". Apparently some very important FBI info was stored on floors of the WTC. This read is very interesting and wanted to see if it resinated with anyone here. Or if anyone could expand on this theory or has already. It lists these groups of benefiting from 911:

1) people profiting from the opium trade of the Northern Alliance drug lords and the money-laundering through global investment channels that the opium trade and the derivative heroin trade supports;

2) people seeking control of the $6 trillion worth of oil and natural gas in Central Asia;

3) people seeking to win back support to increasingly unpopular Sharonist policies in Israel; and

4) people arraigned before a grand jury on charges of fixing gold prices, illegal involvement in oil swaps between Kazakhstan and (sanctioned) Iran, and bribery in cases where all incriminating documentary evidence was stored in FBI files and data banks in one of the twin towers of the WTC.

The read also goes into Sharon's background a little and his possible ties. Does this read hold any water to anyone? I am eager to hear ATS'ers response to this guys blog.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
didnt find any other thread about oil so here we go ,

today i had to pay 92.49 euro for 68.56 liters of 95 octan unleaded petrol

its roughly 1.349 euro per liter ,

18.0856 us gallons for 134.258 USD

thank you very much and keep on war mongering , mabye one day i will learn to ride a bike during the winters in the arctic.

realy how much has bush lost on his oil companies in the past , i just dont get why i have to pay for his blunders.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Perpetual war for profit. Method to pass laws that limit our civil liberties.

That is the only two reasons that matter and are the most accurate.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmocow

Motivation?

Id say the oldest in the book: power and greed.

I also agree that even if those in power int his country did not have a hand in the events surrounding 911 be it active of passive, they sure as heck used it to curtail our individual rights and run roughshod over the Bill Of Rights in general.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's always about money and power. Even JFK was about money and power.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Easy. Power, control, national sentiment. One liner, sue me.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
We all iknow it does deeper than these one liners...here's mine.

new topics

top topics

join