It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic Dreams/Nightmares and Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey everyone Id like to share some of my craziest Apocalyptic Dreams with you guys. Ive had a few of them and Id like to explore them with everybody. If youve had some go ahead and share them too dont be shy

The first one I had was pretty disturbing. In the dream I happened to be at my grandma's place on her balcony, my whole family was there even my Grandfather wich had died a few years earlier. Everyone was crying and holding each other afraid to death. What was funny is that my Grandfather who was a really stern man all his life and never seemed to show any emotion what so ever was there crying and sobing like a 3year old holding on to my Grandma for dear life. I looked up at the sky and saw the sun was pure red and the whole sky was hazy, as soon as I saw that I knew that this was the end. Plus It was really hott outside and there wasnt a cloud in the sky, almost like the heat had evaporated all the clouds or something. Everyone was looking up at the sky and just looked devestated, like they were expecting something to happen. All of a sudden it started to rain (although Like I said there wasnt a cloud in the sky) then out of no where I heard a loud sound, I looked up and saw a big plane diving straight for my grandma's house. Everyone ducked as this huge airliner crashed right into us and ended all of our lives in a split second.

Pretty dark eh? I wonder if it had any meaning to it. Im very close to my family and just the fact that everyone was there in it made it that much more real. Also when I was a child my Grandma was like my second mom, I have many fond memories there at her place. Anyone have any Idea what that dream was all about? And do you guys have any other dreams/nightmares or visions you are willing to share?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a future event or not but it scared the crap out of me at the time and I still remember it so clearly even though I had this dream literally 15 yrs ago.

I had this dream in 1992. I was in this cafeteria like building or perhaps it was a conference meeting hall or something like that. There were a bunch of people around and we were all seated in those metal fold up chairs. I was wearing a grey Express sweatshirt (I didn't own one in real life) and jeans. Suddenly the sirens go off, you know the ones that are sounded when there is a county emergency only these sounded a bit different. The speakers came on in the building saying 2010, 2010, 2010 over and over. Keep in mind that I was only 22 yrs old and didn't even think of the end of the world stuff at this time in my life so it was spooky to dream this. I immediately went to my knees and crawled towards the door and pulled the sweatshirt up over my mouth and nose.

I made it outside and it was pure pandemonium. People were running everywhere and screaming. I started to run and the ground behind me opened up like an earthquake just took place. That's when I woke up.

It was so vivid I still remember it but what really creeps me out is that sweatshirt I mentioned I now own the exact one and bought it almost 2 yrs AFTER that dream. It's pretty worn out now but I still wear it to this day. It's an old comfy thing. But as 2010 now approaches I am always wondering about that dream because those speakers said nothing else but that year.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wow, what a terrifying dream! Did you have the dream before or after 9-ll? When I have dreams like that, that seem to be significant or have a deeper meaning, etc, I write the dreams down in a notebook and the date that I had the dream. A type of dream diary! I remember I had a bad dream about a place called Ivan, and a month or 2 later, Hurricane Ivan hit. Sometimes, the dreams can be a forewarning, or sometimes, the dreams just work themselves out. Sometimes, the dreams don't come true, I think I'm just having anxiety and it surfaces in the dream.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
DDay why would you ever buy a shirt that looks like the one in your nightmare man? Are you hoping that it will come true?
Those war time alrams realy scare the crap outa me too.. I remember hearing one in my home town one time as a kid, I guess they were just testing it but I freaked out and thought that we were gonna get bombed or something. My mom had to calm me down. Seriously I wonder whats gonna happen in a few years with all this 2010-2011 stuff.

Blue angel My dream happened way before 9/11. The Dream diary is a great Idea! I think I might just do that too. What do you think the deeper meaning might be? Do you think it was a pridiction of 9/11? I dont think so.
I think it was more of a lesson I had to learn.. I think at that time in my young life I was really obsessed with the end of the world and maybe that was my way of overcoming my fear of it..I dunno? Although I did have a few more a few years later. Hurrican Ivan eh? Did that happen close to where you live?

[edit on 2-11-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
No I didn't buy it intentionally because of the dream. I didn't even realize it until one day when I had recalled the dream. It was spooky when I had it but like all dreams I had put it in the back of my mind.

Then one evening I was watching a program about drills from the WWII times and how they had school kids practice going under their desks, you know the one.
Anyway, it was then that I was like holy crap and recalled that dream about the drill and the speaker saying 2010. I remembered everything again including that sweatshirt because now I actually owned the darn thing. I remember thinking to myself that was the same exact sweatshirt in my dream and it was then that I wondered what was initially just a scary nightmare might perhaps come true. It was all in the sweatshirt.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That might be sign that something bads gonna go down in 2010, who knows??? Youd better find a better place to hide then under a desk or in you sweater there chip haha!!

Ok guys heres another "BAD" dream I had back in 1997. I was in highschool then and got into an accedent in science class, there was a natural gas pipe busted under my lab desk that our science teacher unfortunately never noticed. Well you can imagine what happened next. The teacher told everybody to light up there bunsen burners and as soon as the kid behind me sparked his lighter a huge flame ignighted all around me. Anyway to make a long story short I got hospitalised for a month with 2nd degree burns on my face and arms. At the hospital I had this really big room to myself which had a nice view of downtown Montreal. I was in allot of pain so the doctors were nice enough to hook me up with a morphine intravenous, all I had to do was press a litte button and I would just drift off into dreamland. Now I could never remember my dreams then except for this one. This dream was extreamly realistic, in the dream I was in my hospital bed and got up to look out the window, I was looking at the big tall buildings when I heard a whissling sound, I looked up in the sky and saw a missile falling. You guys remember the movie Terminator 2 when Sarrah Conner sees the nuclear blast? Well thats exactly what I saw. There was a terrible earth quake and I saw this wall of fire rushing toward my window at a million miles an hour disentagrating every building in its path. When I saw this all I could think of was ok, this is the end take me God and BAM! I woke up in a crazy sweat, seriously I was never so happy to wake up in my life. I told this dream to allot of my friends and some of them think that it could happen.. I really hope not

[edit on 2-11-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
[edit on 6-11-2007 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey whats going on? Does anybody have any other stories to share?
I have 2 more but Im sorta waiting till a few people come forward here..
C'mon guys dont leave me hanging

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Alright Looks Like Im the only guy on ats that actually has something to say on this subject. Heres another dream I had a few years ago, this is probably one of the craziest Ive ever had. I think I might of been watching to much sci-fi movies back then. So again this was one of those dreams that can trick you, making you think that what your seeing is really happening. This is for all the UFO nuts here on ATS.

In the dream I had awaken to an erie red glow coming from my bedroom window. I got up and took a peek outside, I could barley make out what it was untill my eyes sorta adjusted. It was a huge red UFO hovering over my neighbor's house. (Now, back then I lived in the country in the boonies and had a city slicker neighbor, he kept on getting into fights with my dad cause we had a black german shepard and let him run freely outside. The guy was terrified of my dog and called the police every chance he got.)
Anyway in the dream this glowing ufo was hovering over his house. Through my window I could see him inside looking right at me from across the street, banging on his window saying "help me damn it help me!!!" The UFO started glowing really bright like it was a hott stove top and ignighted the poor guys house on fire with him inside, I could see him on fire running around in total panic. I couldnt believe what was happening and knew that this must be an alien invasion taking place? Then after my neighbor's house was nothing more than smouldering debris it started making its way over to my place. I ran outside and looked up at it as it made its way over our driveway, and In My mind I said to myself "why would aliens do such a thing? What had my family ever done to deserve this?" In a desperate attempt to try and comunicate to them I raised my arm up and gave them the peace sign. (Ya I know, pretty cheezy eh?) As soon as I did this a triangular lazer beam shot straight into my right eye.
I didnt feel pain but I could feel that it was sorta reading my mind somehow trying to see if I was hostile or something, I dont know? Anyway the lazer retracted and the UFO slowly moved away from my house and made its way into the woods. I was releaved that it didnt burn my house down with my mom and dad in it but I was curious and wanted to know where it had gone. I ran through the trail in back of my house toward its direction and as I got closer I could see its colour changeing from a menacing red to a beautiful sky blue. I stood right underneath it and looked up at it and noticed that it had this huge seethrough dome on top, Inside I could see beautiful futuristic citys and slowly my eyes focused and I could make out a crowd of people inside waving at me with huge smiles on their faces. The only thing was that they were all naked and were all in couples, Women and Men and all had this green kind auora around them. I could hear them speaking to me within my mind saying "Come with us!!! Come with us!!" I was soo happy I didnt know what to do. Then I told myself no I cant do this right now. I told them " I cant go with you now theres to manny things that I havent done yet on this planet, hell I dont even have a girlfreind yet." They said they understood but that they would return one day when I was ready. Then in the blink of an eye the ship just vanished into the sky and I woke up.

Pretty freaky eh? So what do you guys think? To much sci-fi movies or was it a dream message from a space age civilization?

new topics

top topics

join