It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience ! (part 2);

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Sure. One of the things that struck me the most was its hand. Plus, I got the general perception that this entity was of an aquatic nature, and I don't know how.

Later, of course, I thought that maybe my mind couldn't distinguish the fingers, but the image of the being was not at all blurry or fuzzy. There just were no perceivable fingers. Either the hand was a fin (with a thumb-like appendage) or it is webbed between the fingers, as you say, and as I has also considered.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

You know, I still can't get my head around the fact that after all this time somebody finally seems to have seen something like me.

As I have mentioned before there is more detail on my website along with lot's and lots of pictures ... including about the aquatic stuff. I'm going to look forward to your thoughts once you've had chance to read it..

Woody

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I am there. But I need to log in to be able to read or see the pictures, right?
However, I don't seem to be able to sign up. I've tried four times with no result (tells me the username is already taken, though I always tried different names). I'll try it out later again.

As for now, I need to go to sleep/dream.

I'll see you later.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

I am there. But I need to log in to be able to read or see the pictures, right?
However, I don't seem to be able to sign up. I've tried four times with no result (tells me the username is already taken, though I always tried different names). I'll try it out later again.

As for now, I need to go to sleep/dream.

I'll see you later.

Have you managed to sign-up now ?

I checked the new members list and there are a couple that could be you that seem to be working now ... let me know if you're still haveing a problem;

[email protected]

Speak Soon Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No, no more problems. I'm in. Thank you.

I'm using rk999, so you can delete the others if you want.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Ok will do.

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I realize that this thread is somewhat dated. But the lead thread in 'Gray Area' is dated February 2011. You asked for feedback, so here goes... I am inclined to believe that extraterrestrials are Not demonic (contrary to the views of most Christians - of which I am one). Is there proof? Yes. When ppl talk about the paranormal.... "I had this thing under the bed", "something visited me that was spooky"... this kind of talk.. there is always an unpleasant afterglow about these stories. A 'makes my skin crawl' kind of feeling. I don't get that when reading about, or discussing extraterrestrials.

What irks me a lot is when a thread starts out about extraterrestrials, and others join in and start talking all about paranormal occurrences. To me, these are completely different experiences and originate from completely different worlds... but that's another thread.

Originally posted by The Shrike

So that we're on an even playing field I do not accept any claims of alien abductions or abductions of any kind outside of human to human abductions. Additionally, the time or place doesn't matter either. Short of me visiting you and being your overnight guest and experiencing anything out of the ordinary, and I know what ordinary is, alleged claims will always stay alleged. I've been around the block a few times and I'm very familiar with all of the literature always presented without any kind of evidence that will stand up to scrutiny. You could never take a claim of (alien) abduction to court because you'd have to prove it and I doubt anyone could.

easy to prove....
Abduction with possible CIA witnesses
Plane engulfed by UFO- video.
A big one:
UFOs close airport in China - July 2010
The big one(s):
Chinese village disappeared
-Did all the people abandon their village just to play an elaborate hoax? Lol!

... of course, the skeptic can always say ..... "that's just a bunch of hoaxes...and walk away smugly"... that's your right.

sorry about the meandering... now to the main point. I'm thinking that extraterrestrials are not demons. But you never know....

Originally posted by woodwytch

Before I had chance to contemplate the possibilities further, 'Khya' as beside my bed for the second time that night and told me (still via telepathic communication), that she was about to perform a 'procedure' on me that would 'upgrade my memory components' !

I had no idea what that meant but I closed my eyes as she began to insert a very fine filament (similar in appearance to a fibre-optic strand), into my head ... about an inch to the left of my crown. It seemed to terminate somewhere behind my right eye-socket. And whilst I was aware of a sensation ... there was no discomfort during the process. When I felt the filament being removed I opened my eyes and 'Khya' was gone.

With all due respect, you ought to have your head examined. I mean in the nicest, but in a literal sense. If it was me, I would curious to see what was implanted.... by getting an MRI, or two, .....

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by AmmonSeth

You might be surprised to hear that I still get visits from Khya ... but nowadays she seems to visit in dreams (and she's not always on her own) ... I often sense her in the room but can never open my eyes in time to physically 'see' her.

I know this is real and not wishful thinking ... as much as I know that anyone who is not an experiencer will think I'm a delusional fool.

In fact she has visited more in the last year than she has in the last 5yrs put together.

This is the thing that concerns me. A very common tactic of demons is to say anything: truth or lies...- to the end that they gain your trust. Once your trust is gained, or some time after, then 'bam', the hammer falls. I've heard this happening with fortune tellers as well. I also know this from personal experience. I had a (demonic, it turns out) spirit guide, so to speak. He told me all kinds of things about the world, did some tricks on the billiard table... all of course not actually ending up helping out anyone (in hindsight- another telltale sign that it's demonic). Then one day, after about a year, there was a big problem, and 'others' were going to kill me in the night. My supposed friend supposedly tried to help but could not. The hammer was falling. Only Jesus got me out of that one. Thank God for His power!

So watch out, if you feel that you are being sucked into a vortex of misguided trust in some-being that you don't really know.... it could be a big red flag.

edit on 17/4/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/4/2011 by MarkJS because: clarification

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
...and I'm not saying that if it's proven that UFOs are not demonic, that they are cool. They pose an imminent threat to the world, in either case:

Chinese village disappeared

Also in Matthew 24, Jesus mentions 'the eagles':

28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. Matt 24:28

see entire section from Mtt 24, esp. vrs. 28

and in Luke 17:

34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.” 37 And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?” So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.” Luke 17:34-37

link to Luke 17

I see the day coming where UFOs abduct, and Do Not Return the people. In fact, this IMO has already started (above links about the village). I'm not trying to scare anyone. Just Please take this as a warning and take necessary precautions.

edit on 17/4/2011 by MarkJS because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join