It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience ! (part 2);

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Currently I don't remember any time that I have made physical contact with an "alien" but when I was 15 I remember walking behind the old furniture store that is now a salvation army with one of my friends, I want to say it was around 1am, when suddenly I hear this loud humming noise and started off low then gained in volume. Kind of like an engine idleing but much different and bigger. It was floating right above the two of us, it was black, in the shape of an equilateral triangle, with what looked like a large spotlight just below each corner.

I looked at my friend and asked if he saw what I saw. He said yeah and after that the ship or whatever it was flew away almost silently and at great speed. Now that I think about it I remember that when we came back to our one friends house after getting burger king he asked us what had taken us so long, we said that we didn't know and that we thought we had only been gone for a half hour. he said we had been gone for 2 and a half. To this day no one believes me and they give me funny looks and I don't have my friend to back me up anymore because he got involved in something that no one should, and is in jail.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

Hey Geoffrey, well I think it's safe to say no-one going to look at you funny on this thread.
Somewhere back at the beginning (Part 1), I seem to remember telling everyone that until this experience I really had never given any great thought to the subject in general.

I suppose that it's such a 'way out there' topic that until you have your own experience it's right to remain sceptical.

But as for the 'lost time' thing ... all I can say is it's very disorientating isn't it ?

Did you notice any after effects/marks etc ...or did you put it out of your mind and dismiss it ?

I know from the posts you've made on my other thread that you can meditate ... have you ever felt as if anything of this nature has happened in meditation or dreams ?

In case you hadn't noticed ... I'm very nosey ... you don't have to answer I'm just curious.

Woody

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Origionally I put it out of my mind and dismissed it. I had an experience while attempting to remote view on to the moon, a being named kalthaz spoke to me and told me not to remote view on the moon and attempted to gain access to my inner self, of wich I did defend myself.

Kalthaz said he was impressed and that he would be in contact with me. still havent had any contact yet. Other than that I have had a few dreams in wich I was an observer in I guess you could call them experiements on people, but I don't know for sure. I don't mind anyone being nosey as most people I talk to dismiss what I say as me being crazy
wich I don't blame them for if I hadn't experienced the things that I have I would think the exact same.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geoffrey
Origionally I put it out of my mind and dismissed it. I had an experience while attempting to remote view on to the moon, a being named kalthaz spoke to me and told me not to remote view on the moon and attempted to gain access to my inner self, of wich I did defend myself.

Kalthaz said he was impressed and that he would be in contact with me. still havent had any contact yet. Other than that I have had a few dreams in wich I was an observer in I guess you could call them experiements on people, but I don't know for sure. I don't mind anyone being nosey as most people I talk to dismiss what I say as me being crazy
wich I don't blame them for if I hadn't experienced the things that I have I would think the exact same.

Well, it's one of those subjects that sits beyond the everyday ... so we tend not to know how best to react or indeed share such experiences. It was years before I had he courage toshare this experience on here ... but I'm happy I did.

If they say they'll get back to you I think you can be pretty certain they will. But of course they don't live by our self-inflictes confines of 'time' ... so who can say when that will be.

Like you, before my experience I would have been very sceptical of such accounts ... but hey there it is.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So yeah, I graduated basic, went through my 16 weeks of hell. I didn't exactly have time to practice meditation at all being that I was exhausted every night, and have since fallen out of practice. I had a lot of terrifying dreams of being strapped to a table with multiple screens playing. No contact from Kalthaz that I can recall at all though. Well, i'm now stationed in Baumholder, Germany. I have been practicing my meditation everynight. I'm not sure if you've heard of a "Psy-wheel" but I made one during basic to show everyone in the room how I can make it spin either way I want it to, that gotme some wierd looks lol.

The dreams I want to dismiss as just that, dreams. I plan on trying to get back to the point where I Can go to that "room" and sit down for a read, if you will
I hope everything has been well for you recently woodwytch.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

Hey there Geoffrey, good to hear from you ... I was quite surprised to see that someone had posted on this old thread.

Sounds like you're getting back to it (psi-wheels / meditation etc) ... it's funny how 'life' seems to block us sometimes and then when the time is right things start to flow again.

Do you remember seeing any images on the screens you mentioned ?

I'm fine ... thanks for asking ... been having a bit of a paranormal carry-on (don't know if you've seen my last two threads) so things have been pretty interesting one way or another.

Again it's the kind of thing that I would be wary of if I was listening to it as someone elses experience ... but you can't dismiss the firsthand stuff ... just look for the explanations and meaningd.

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darius19
OK something happened last night that I think could be important to add, even though it is something that is quite astonishing to me. I do not know if I should atach any significance to this, or if it means anything at all but I figure Ill share anyway and maybe, just maybe there is someone out there that has the same memory?

Despite my doubts this is what happened: Last night, when I was trying to sleep I had this thought just pop into my head (it was weird because I was thinking about something COMPLETELY different). The thought was of me picking my own family. The weird thing is is that I am SURE that was not the first time I had that thought (I experienced it as a child before). It just seemed so weird to me but I knew it is something that I have experienced before...its hard for me to explain but I have a feeling that a lot of people on here had that feeling before.

Anyway to the original thought: I do not remember much details. What I do remember is that I had the chance to go over many famillies (and maybe even their future but I am not sure about this fact). The pictures were displayed in front of me in a white (glowing) room. That is in fact the only 'memory' and despite that it might be nothing for some reason it feels very important to me. Anyway I wish I could give more details but the bottom line is that neither do I remember anything else nor do I have any idea whether or not its a figment of my imagination.

The funny thing with the brain is that if you think about something for long enough you can make yourself believe in ANYTHING (and, after a while, your memories can become twisted and distorted). I have gotten to the point in my life where I dont even know WHAT to believe. I cant but feel skeptical about everything (even life itself) and I am full of doubts and theories. Its as if nothing and everything is real at the same time. I hope there are other people that feel like this because it is actually quite frustrating. I never know what to belive anymore (and not necessarily with the paranormal, aliens etc. but with everyday life). Anyway I would appreaciate any comments.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by darius19]

Sounds like a memory of your time between incarnations. As when people get ready to incarnate they decide where at, what family and even what time/place to incarnate. Its how people learn what they must to reach enlightenment takes many lifetimes to do. Am looking at it from the perspective of being buddhist as am not a follower or believer of western religions.
@ the op interesting experience and thread. Apologies for hijacking your thread to answer the other poster.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Expat888, not a problem ... in fact it's quite synchronistic that the subject turns to reincarnation as I've been a Past-life Regression Therapist for rhe last 16+yrs
I've always found the 'between times' particularly interesting.

I love the way things come full-circle ... have you seen my other old thread 'Spontaneous Pastlife Memory' ... that turned into quite a mammoth thread but includes some excellent thought-provoking accounts from a wide variety of members.

Here's the link if you want to check it out;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

[edit on 26-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I wonder if there are people in Hollywood, and elsewhere, who scan sites such as ATS to mine the fantasies that are posted for future projects. I thought tales of "abductions" during bedtime had been put to rest!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

I wonder if there are people in Hollywood, and elsewhere, who scan sites such as ATS to mine the fantasies that are posted for future projects. I thought tales of "abductions" during bedtime had been put to rest!

Hey there Shrike,

Just 2 points to make in reply to your post really ... make of them what you will.

1/ If you had taken the time to read both Part 1 & Part 2 of this thread before making such a knee-jerk post to a re-activated thread ... I would find it surprising if you could still write this account off as 'fantasy' (unless you are just one of the 'self-appointed' naysayers with a tightly closed mind that crop-up from time to time on ATS) ... however, having said that it is healthy to hold an element of sceptisism ... especially if you have not experienced something for yourself firsthand. But if you have ever read any of my other posts on ATS you will know that I do not embellish the facts of anything I share on here ... sometimes we have to accept that things are beyond our present comprehension and uderstanding (that is not the same as something being a 'fantasy' but I can see how that might be an easy mistake to make for some people).

2/ If you had taken the time to read both Part 1 & Part 2 of this thread before making such a knee-jerk post to a re-activated thread ... you would have noticed that it is just that ... 'reactivated'. I started the thread in 2007... and as I recall ... I had no say in the time that the event took place ... sorry if you find the idea of 'abductions during bedtime' upsetting ... but it is what it is ... I'm not asking you (or anyone else for that matter) to like it ... believe it ... or give it your seal of approval. I simply wanted to know if anyone else had shared a similar experience (no more ... no less ... no ulterior motive)

Now, if you would like to go back and read both parts of the thread so that you actually know what it is that you are commenting on that would be great ... it would make you better equipped to respond with a modecum of logic and intelligence ... and stop you from making redundant comments that only serve to make you look a little silly ... if you can't be bothered to do that then maybe you should move on to a thread where you can make some constructive contribution.

As for whether Hollywood has people scanning ATS for movie ideas ... I have no idea and I care even less

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So that we're on an even playing field I do not accept any claims of alien abductions or abductions of any kind outside of human to human abductions. Additionally, the time or place doesn't matter either. Short of me visiting you and being your overnight guest and experiencing anything out of the ordinary, and I know what ordinary is, alleged claims will always stay alleged. I've been around the block a few times and I'm very familiar with all of the literature always presented without any kind of evidence that will stand up to scrutiny. You could never take a claim of (alien) abduction to court because you'd have to prove it and I doubt anyone could.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

From what I remember, the second that images started to appear on the screens, I went into an even deeper sleep and no longer was able to see. Well I have to get studying for my german drivers liscence now, I take the test tomorrow morning

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

So that we're on an even playing field I do not accept any claims of alien abductions or abductions of any kind outside of human to human abductions. Additionally, the time or place doesn't matter either. Short of me visiting you and being your overnight guest and experiencing anything out of the ordinary, and I know what ordinary is, alleged claims will always stay alleged. I've been around the block a few times and I'm very familiar with all of the literature always presented without any kind of evidence that will stand up to scrutiny. You could never take a claim of (alien) abduction to court because you'd have to prove it and I doubt anyone could.

I totally agree with every word you've said in the post above.

As I explained in Part 1 ... prior to this experience I really didn't have an opinion myself on the subject of extra-terrestrial lifeforms (intelligent or otherwise), one way or the other ... although the scientific part of my mind has always thought that it would be the ultimate arrogance of mankind to assume that we were the most intelligent lifeforms to exist in our own and/or any other universe out there ... but I was never a sci-fi fan ... I'm still not ... so the experience per se was completely unexpected in every sense of the word.

And if it had not continued pretty much where it left of before my son needed attention ... then I can honestly say that I would have dismissed it as a lucid dream ... but the very fact that I was 100% awake ruled that option out for me ... and indeed broadened my mind no end as a result.

I appologise if my first response to you was a little 'off' ... and as I have already said 'scepticism' is healthy and indeed necessary, when said experience is not your own ... but it is very frustrating when people just lump all such accounts into one neat little pile then proceed to dismiss them out of hand ... usually with a rude undertone that suggests the 'dismisser' thinks that they are somehow superior to the 'deluded' experiencer.

I have read things on here that people have claimed as 'true' and they have been beyond cringe-worthy ... but all cases should be taken on their own merit ... just to revise a previous statement that I made;

I do not seek anyones seal of approval ... I do not require the masses (or even the few) to believe me ... everyone has the choice to accept it as truth or not ... but if they fall into the 'not' catergory that does not mean that they have the right to be rude (however subtley) ... the original reason for the thread(s) was to see if anyone had experienced anything similar ... because from all the accounts I'd read (after the incident) I'd never heard anyone report anything like the blue/white being that had visited me ... most accounts talk of 'Short Greys' not 'Tall Blues'.

That being the case I accept that you do not believe any accounts of 'alien abduction' that is absolutely fine ... what puzzles me is that some people feel obliged to comment when they actually have nothing productive or constructive to add to the OP.

I accept your right to be sceptical and disbelieve what I have said in these thread(s) about my experience ... but likewise you must accept that I DO believe my experience as a reality ... because I was physically there at the time.

The deadlock comes from the fact that I can not provide evidence to back-up my claim ... anymore than you can prove it did not happen ... therefore as intelligent adults we should agree to disagree on this matter. But if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them ... and if I can't I will say so !

Woody

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i have always been told that if a positive being has a message for you, they will just appear and tell it to you. simple as that

if a being needs to abduct, force, insert or whatnot...
then its not good, no matter what they try to say or make you believe about it...

like any cult leader they give you a few good tidbits to hook you in, then drop the poison ladden kool aid before you can think about it

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So I was sitting up in my bed with my legs crossed meditating last night. I finally was able to astral project after not being able to do it for like 6 months. I went off into space because I WAnted to, and I received contact from Kalthaz. Here is where things get wierd. I was pulled into some kind of prismatic looking ship, and a being whom I supposed was Kalthaz placed his hands on my shoulders( my astral body). Immediately my physical body simply laid itself down onthe bed, without me telling it to do so. I remember my astral form being placed in a sort of pod and Kalthaz talking to me but I don't remember what he said, it is all very fuzzy. Thn I just woke up. I usually know when I am falling asleep, but not this time. Messed up I think, how about you?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm glad I found this thread (well, I was redirected by someone else). I was trying to find out if anyone else had had an experience with a "Blue" Extraterrestrial, so I'm glad that other people have and that their descriptions seem so similar!

Anyways, so far I've only seen it once, but I've also felt their presence in my room over the last month (prior and post to this experience). I've felt guided, inspired to know things, as if I was receiving certain knowledge and I just had to know it. I literally felt "activated". I was drawn to search and find certain information that answered the questions in my mind. Don't ask how. Everything that happened was a trigger for something, as if I had to remember something forgotten. It was like a coincidence after a coincidence. I also felt "worked" upon all these days (physically, mentally, spiritually). I also felt the need to "Call" them, and to voluntarily accept their intervention (all of this happening prior to the contact). I was drawn back again to research on UFOs and ET Life (just like when I was a child, that I was for some reason obsessed with it all). I had dreams about stars and UFOs and me flying (I've had such dreams all throughout my life, but now they were more recurrent and more detailed), mostly taking place in the garden of my childhood home, which kind of gives me the feeling that "they had always been there all along", and now I was beginning to remembering. Well, maybe that explains why I have so little memories of my childhood, mostly blurry scenes that seem more dream-like than real. Many people remember things about my past that I don't remember, which I always found very curious. Aside from these dreams, I was also having astral projections (a solid, vivid, real, conscious experience that did NOT feel like a dream, with me traveling through a wormhole and in other cases me getting out of my body and hovering above it in my room).

Anyways, when this entity appeared, I felt it was not in what we'd call the physical-realm. It had a solid well-delineated body, it was not tranparent, but it seemed ethereal (or maybe it felt so because of the whole feeling of the experience). It extended its hand to me in sign of trust and invitation and offered to take me to visit another planet. Told me not to fear and focus. A wormhole seemed to open in front of me and in no more than an instant we were there. It said "let's go!", and we appeared in the surface of another planet.All communication was telepathic. After surveying the dark-blue rocky humid surroundings for a a while, I just woke up (maybe because there was a fly moving around the room, don't know).

Immediately I recorded this experience. The I went to sleep again, and I had what I'd call a vision about what you know as Nibiru/Planet X/The Destroyer arriving to Earth sooner than expected. I obviously think this was related to the prior experience with the blue entity.

Anyways, later on that day I did a drawing of the blue extraterrestrial:

I'm glad I am finding more people sharing similar stories... somehow I knew I'd find them...
edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Added information.

edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hey there RKallisti,

I made a post on your other thread I don't know if you've seen it yet. After reading the information you provided on my Khya thread I have to say your experience sounds extremely familiar ... even down to the childhood garden stuff.

I hope you find time to look at my website THE ATLANTEAN ANALYSIS because most of the stuff I write about comes from two sources (1) my pastlife memories (2) my Khya encounter and the 'viewing screen'.

I think you might be able to relate to quite a lot of it.

>>>WEBSITE LINK

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thank you, I'll be checking it out.

You also mentioned some relevance to the fin-like hands. I wanted to see if you would notice that.
So, my next question is, if Khya also had hands like that, or did it have fingers instead?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ifff it makes you feel better I got a chip in my neck by my spine, and I never saw who did it, I only felt it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

You also mentioned some relevance to the fin-like hands. I wanted to see if you would notice that.
So, my next question is, if Khya also had hands like that, or did it have fingers instead?

The truth is it has always bothered me because when I bring the image of Khya to mind I can never see fingered hands ... and when you mentioned the 'flipper' type of hand that just seemed to fall into place ... even though I can still not 'see' the hands clearly I would be inclined to think that if they were not flippers per se ... then they are definately webbed because I am certain the hands do not have seperate and individual fingers.

I really want to thank you for making me think about this and focus more.

Woody

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join