It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience ! (part 2);

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Khya has influenced the majoriity of my research (I don't particularly feel comfortable bringing that up on the ancient civilization forum ... you tend to get blasted out of the water ... however relevant it might be).

Ah i am glad to hear this, I myself am (how to explain this) a being with, lets just call it genetic memories. I have come across one more of my kind who i have been enlightening, His name is Ammon Ra, Although he has among other things gained a very cult following. I cannot talk about this more as i need to be nothing more than a voice of insight. Maybe when the time is right i can let you in.

However, Whatever Khya may be, Do not block it out, sometimes these things provide openings for the mind that would otherwise be unavailable

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

reply to post by darius19

Hey darius19,

What was the 'witch' like that used to take you away ? And why did you think it was a witch ? Describe as clearly as you can.

Another thing that might be helpful (something I always do myself). Whenever something happens when awake/in dream write it down in as much detail as you can. Not only does this help you to regain some kind of order in your head ... but it also helps you to distinguish what's real ... potentially real ... and imagination. It's also good to keep a record so that you can check back over it and see how the experiences and you develop and change.

Keep a notepad by your bed ... trust me, I've lost count of the times I've woken-up in the middle of the night with an earth-shattering revelation and convinced myself I'd remember it in the morning (because I was too tired to get out of bed for pen and paper) ... guess what ... all I'd remember was that I'd had something important to remember ... then just a big blank space !!!
so damn frustrating.

Woody

I wish I could
Unfortunately I do not remember enough to do so. In fact, now that I think about it I dont know why I thought it was a withch :? I always told myself so, ever since I was a child, but to be honest I have no way of knowing it...

I am really curious as to your theories and "messages". Honestly, I would really like to see how they compare to mine. Care to share?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Hi there jritzmann,

You can post it here if you like ... it might be of interest/help to other people too. Looking forward to reading what he has to say ... this is why I started the thread in the first place.

Thank-you for taking the time. Woody

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hey there Chiiru,

Sounds like you've had a bad experience ... not understood it ... or just had a bad day.

Would you like to elaborate ? Maybe some of us can help in some way.

Woody.

Hey sorry for the slow reply. Some of it is very personal, might have nothing to do with our 'friends' but a lot of what I've been going through has just been keeping me on edge.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What I'm going through at the moment, all kind of started on the 29th of Dec. I don't think I've ever felt this....well....agitated/depressed/angry before. Ever. Then I made the unwise decision to drink last night and it got worse.
Things have been feeling so strange, I've been on edge, strange things have been happening in my house...I dont know what to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi Chiiru,

Really pleased you posted back ... thought I might have offended you ... when I re-read my reply to you it sounded a little flippant (wasn't meant that way).

Can you elaborate ?

If it's personal I understand (you can always u2u me if you think a chat might help).

But I'd be interested to hear why you thought 'our friends' might have something to do with what you've been going through.

Woody

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hi Chiiru,

Really pleased you posted back ... thought I might have offended you ... when I re-read my reply to you it sounded a little flippant (wasn't meant that way).

Can you elaborate ?

If it's personal I understand (you can always u2u me if you think a chat might help).

But I'd be interested to hear why you thought 'our friends' might have something to do with what you've been going through.

Woody

its ok, it didnt come off that way to me. On the 29th I had a dream that wasnt quite a dream, hiding things from me. >_

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hi again,

Sounds like it definately had an impact on you.

Yes, by all means u2u me the details ... can't guarentee I'll have any answers but will certainly give you some input if I can.
Woody

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

A few posts back 'jritzmann' asked about sending my account to a friend of his for analysis (concerning the numerological significance ... and prediction of future visits from Khya).

I have to say, I was blown away by the report that came back (see below);
-------------------------------------
(u2u from jritzmann)

Hi there Woody,
I sent your account to a man named T. Allen Greenfield, who's written many books on the subject and has one called "Secret Ciphers of the UFOnauts". Now while that might sound like a nutjob of a book, I thought it was really interesting regarding the numerical stuff and what he postulates as a way to almost predict the next manifestation using the "name" of the entity.

--------------------------------

This was his reply:

This is indeed a remarkable account, reminds me of a similar experience narrated by the late Philip K. Dick involving his child and a life-saving "intervention".

I cannot help but note that, as you heard the name verbally, depending the Hebrew "Ch" sound is almost identical to how U.S. English pronounces the letter "k" and Chiah means "life" in Hebrew.

However, assuming the NAEQ term is KHYA, it would have a value of 29.

This is associated with the Tarot card The Moon, the Sign of the Fish (Pisces) also a symbol of life;

the Egyptian God Khephra (the scarab); Vishnu the Preserver;

the casting of illusions;

the magic mirror;

the raven;

the illness gout; the legs and feet.

Authentic being-names tend to add up to 11. KHYA = 29 or 2+9=11....the exact reverse of AURA RHANES = 92 (also 9+2=11), one of the most damous female contacts, and one of repeated nature.

I note also that your experience was on the 11th day of the month, at 11 PM. Message to you - you are likely to meet again.

29, of course is a Prime Number. It is associated with "the magick force itself,

the masculine current.

------------------------------------

This is my u2u reply to the comments above;

Wow ! Jeff that is fantastic ... I actually felt very emotional as I was reading what Allen had to say.

Khya (Chiah - Hebrew) = 'Life'
* (That certainly ties-in with the necessity for my swift return)

NAEQ term (KHYA) =29 = Moon (tarot) = Fish = Pisces
* (my son is a pisces ... 15th March 1991).

Casting of illusions
* (Khya herself being represented almost as holographic imagery made her seem like an illusion ... but for the small fact that she was actually there)

The Egyptian God Khephra (scarab)
* (Is it really just a coincidence that there is an Egyptian link to all this ... considering I had just begun to get the second phase of 'spontaneous past-life memories, emerging (prior to my abduction) ... and that lifetime was in Egypt ... what's more, it is the 'retrieved' memories of images seen in the viewing-screen that have broadened the past-life memories I already had ... putting meat on the bones so to speak)

Raven
* (From a 'witchey' perspective Raven/Crow/Jackdaw are totems of great protection and magickal power ... this even spills outside of witchcraft ... legend says; 'if the Ravens at the Tower of London ever leave ... catastrophe will ensue')

Magick Mirror
* (Could this be symbollic of the Viewing Screen). ???

Authentic 'being-name' = 11 ... Khya = 29 = 2+9 =11 ... my abduction experience took place; 11th day ... 11 pm (likely to meet again);
* (we have on many occasions ... usually a fleeting glimpse when falling asleep/waking-up ... couple of times similar to the first).

29 (prime number) = 'the magick force itself'.
* (Could be why I'm a witch ??? It's not all hocus-pocus ... it's very spiritual ... gives me a great sense of connection to something bigger ! There is 'true' magick (of some description), in my life on a daily basis).

Masculine current
* (this was the only point I couldn't link with because Khya (whilst appearing asexual), exhuded such a feminine energy ... but maybe the masculine current was the symbollic representation of strength ... something I've gained greatly since my experience) ???

Thank-you for taking the time to do this Jeff, it's pretty incredible. It's made me feel very humble ... like it's touched me at a deeper level somehow (I know that probably sounds a bit mad).

Can you please pass my sincere thanks onto Allen for doing this?

I'd like to post it on the thread for others to read ... might help somebody to understand the true depth of such things and how they draw together ... to form unseen links !

Thanks again. Krissy

[edit on 22/10/2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just can't get over the number of synchronicities concerning the name of your contact Wood! No wonder JRitzman suggested you look over Greenfield's "Secret Cipher's of the UFOnaut's". I'm surprised no one here yet has commented on those startling numerological correlations of your contacts name, those correlations to that name and how they are related in some way to various personal details in your life.

It's amazing and I've read over the online version of Greenfield's book and would suggest that others do too! Really interesting stuff! Too bad most contactee's these days are not given names for those who are contacting them though it's great to know, as seen in your case, that there are exceptions to the rule!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hello again woodwytch,

It took me some time to read your threads! And I also got distracted by visiting your very nice website! I am curious about your books now.

But back to the thread: wow you have had an truly amazing experience! Your story triggered something deep inside me, I don't know why.

My first reaction to your experience was that it sounded so much like how it feels when you contact your spirit guide. Then I started thinking about the similarities in accounts of alien abductions and meeting spiritual guides. And also about the differences. I even started dreaming of it. Then I decided I needed a break from reading the posts on ATS.

There is so much information and so much recognition for me that it became overwhelming. Especially concerning your thread, don't know why, it feels like something is right under the surface waiting for the rigth time..I am slowly starting to see a bigger picture, something that connects it all.

Anyway I wanted you to know that I am very touched by your experience but at this moment I cannot seem to make any intelligent remarks about it. I will get back to you!

All the best,
LOF

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi WW!

I was going through some encounter archives and found this account. Sounds similar. If I come across any more I'll post them here.

See ya,

STM

Source: Humanoid Sighting Reports Compiled by Albert Rosales www.ufoinfo.com...

Location. Redondo Beach California
Date: 1973
Time: late night

The witness was asleep next to her husband when she got the impression that someone was standing next to her bed. She opened her eyes and was startled to see a luminous blue being with large almond shaped eyes. The being peered at her and telepathically sent her a feeling of love and caring. The humanoid did not touch her; it simply walked through a wall and disappeared.

HC addition # 3886
Source: CAUS
Type: E

[edit on 12/3/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

OH WOW !
Thank you STM, that sounds like the same kind of being as Khya. I shall have a good look at the link you gave ... how exciting.

Woody

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi!

Thank you for this thread...its was very interesting and helpful.

I personally didn t have any of these experience.
I have very real dreams, close to visions, but not participate in them, only
watching what is happening. When I was a child the dreams were nightmares,
but now I can control them.

And now thanks to you, I will start writing diary of dreams...

I am sorry about my english grammar...

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Vanish]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanish

Thank-you so much ... I was so touched by your post.

I'm glad you're going to keep a journal ... you will find it so useful when you try to put things in place.

Don't forget that some of the things we 'see' can be symbollic, so when you write or sketch them down it gives you time to work through it in your own time.

Sometimes we work things out the second the word is formed on the paper ... sometimes (in my case at least) it can take years. But I truly believe we understand the different pieces of our experiences when we are able to accept them.

That's why I personally think hypnosis can do more harm than good ... these things should not be forced IMHO.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have ... I'm happy to answer anything you want to know.

Woody.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you very much.

I live in society where is hard to talk about those things. Abductions and staff...
Especially for me, because I belive in all of it.

When I was 7 years old, we moved in the city...then nightmares start.
Before than I can say I had great childhood and dreams.
My biggest problem was that nobody belived me.
I never had a lucid dreaming or astral projection...l only read about it and all things...books saved my life many times...and hope l would read yours too...

I dont remeber much dreams during the war in my country...I had about 11 years...l dont know why...and I can remeber a dream when l had 3 years.

Now my dreams are about beautiful places where l feel like home...but to get there I first must go through hell...

And l thank the Universe for people like you...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanish

This is a very quick reply ... I will answer more fully tomorrow (Monday) ... but I just wanted to say before I go to bed that I believe we all have to go through a hell ... before we reach the beautiful places.

Sometimes some of us have to revisit that hell, in order to be reminded of how beautiful those beautiful places are.

Woody

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanish

Since this abduction experience I have remembered other times when Khya visited me right back to early childhood.

The first time I remeber was in the daytime when I was about 3yrs old.

But I remember many, many times during childhood (I was an only child ... who was adopted) ... when Khya (and her friends) would come and play with me in my bedroom.

And just like the other poster said ... they would disappear in a instant whenever my mom or dad would come to my room to tell me dinner was ready etc.

Now I know a sceptic reading this would dismiss it as childhood imagination ... but I know it was no more imagination than the visit from Khya that I write about in this thread. It was absolutely real !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Vanish

Since this abduction experience I have remembered other times when Khya visited me right back to early childhood.

The first time I remeber was in the daytime when I was about 3yrs old.

But I remember many, many times during childhood (I was an only child ... who was adopted) ... when Khya (and her friends) would come and play with me in my bedroom.

And just like the other poster said ... they would disappear in a instant whenever my mom or dad would come to my room to tell me dinner was ready etc.

Now I know a sceptic reading this would dismiss it as childhood imagination ... but I know it was no more imagination than the visit from Khya that I write about in this thread. It was absolutely real !

Have you ever tried to seek out Khya, or be the one to initiate communication

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

my old friend ... how are you ?

You might be surprised to hear that I still get visits from Khya ... but nowadays she seems to visit in dreams (and she's not always on her own) ... I often sense her in the room but can never open my eyes in time to physically 'see' her.

I know this is real and not wishful thinking ... as much as I know that anyone who is not an experiencer will think I'm a delusional fool.

In fact she has visited more in the last year than she has in the last 5yrs put together.

Woody

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join