It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience ! (part 2);

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hi jritzmann,

Sheesh! That took some digging-up but here's the link to (part 1 of the thread), as requested.

abovetopsecret.com...

Anything to add is most welcome. Woody

[edit on 22/10/2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Also, woodwitch, could you possibly maybe describe some of these thoughts that you say you receive? I am just curious as to what they concern and how far they differ from my own beliefs. Looking forward to your reply

[edit on 9-1-2008 by darius19]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hi DD,

Yes, I absolutely do feel the procedure worked. It's true to say that there are still things on the edge of my consciousness (in connection with the things I was shown and told), that I still can't quite retrieve ... but I just trust that when it's the right time for me to know ... they will just pop forward.

The reason I'm so confident that the procedure worked is because my consciousness 'has' shifted ... quite dramatically when I think about the way I 'thought' prior to it ... but it was also very subtle.

In the sense that I would see or read about something that I assumed was random choice (at the time), but then I'd realize that I already knew these things somehow and it would just slot into place like I'd always known it. Still happens now (especially since I've been on ATS reading the experiences of other people).

I mentioned on another thread that I am not a natural academic ... but sometimes I'll look at something scientific for example, and have a total and instant understanding of it ... sometimes that knowledge will stay and become part of my 'things that I know' part of my brain ... sometimes it will disappear as soon as I try to consciously zoom-in on it because I can't believe I knew it in the first place ... leaving me scratching my head with a WTF expression on my face. This was quite a shock to the system initially, but over the years it has become part of who I am ... but it's still very exciting when it happens.

I think that's also why I don't consider my sharing of this experience 'brave' because I know there are many kindred spirits here who are connected by there experiences ... I hope that doesn't sound too fluffy.

Thanks for the ne interest in the thread. I've just posted a link to part 1, in my last post if you'd like to read it. Woody

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Woody,
Has the thought ever crossed your mind when skimming over information on the internet that you are also skimming over information for 'them'?

From you post above, it sound like it. Very intriguing!

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darius19

Hey darius19,

What was the 'witch' like that used to take you away ? And why did you think it was a witch ? Describe as clearly as you can.

Another thing that might be helpful (something I always do myself). Whenever something happens when awake/in dream write it down in as much detail as you can. Not only does this help you to regain some kind of order in your head ... but it also helps you to distinguish what's real ... potentially real ... and imagination. It's also good to keep a record so that you can check back over it and see how the experiences and you develop and change.

Keep a notepad by your bed ... trust me, I've lost count of the times I've woken-up in the middle of the night with an earth-shattering revelation and convinced myself I'd remember it in the morning (because I was too tired to get out of bed for pen and paper) ... guess what ... all I'd remember was that I'd had something important to remember ... then just a big blank space !!!
so damn frustrating.

Woody

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Hi there Palasheea,

It's quite possible ... they do seem to point you in a particular direction to jolt your memory sometimes ... where there might be the necessary key to unlock the memory.

Good point I hadn't actually thought about that in connection with ATS threads.

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hi there Palasheea,

It's quite possible ... they do seem to point you in a particular direction to jolt your memory sometimes ... where there might be the necessary key to unlock the memory.

Good point I hadn't actually thought about that in connection with ATS threads.

Woody

Thanks Woody!
Anyway, what you are describing here in this thread is very similar to others out there who also feel as if they've been programmed, for lack of a better word, in some way either via some kind of an implant of some sort or some kind of electromagnetic adjustment made by 'them' on a continuing basis.

What's so interesting about all of this are the similarities in everyone's experiences in this regard but most are absolutely certain that these intelligences have somehow tapped into their brains where they seem to be not only monitoring that person in some way (so it seems) but also interjecting short thought phrases that pop in out of the blue that one could swear are not their own. This is very pervasive among those in the contactee's/abductee's/experiencer's community.

So having said this, can you correct whatever errors I've made in my above comments to clarify more on your own unique experiences in this regard?

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi woodwytch:

An interesting story. I believe that you did indeed have contact with an extraterrestrial. I have often wondered why "they" (“they” being a great multitude of races presumably) choose certain contactees over others. I suspect it has to do with your openness to the possibility of alien life, and your own resonance. I would argue that you found eachother, in the sense that they were aligned with you and you with them at the "vibratory" level. That you were contacted by what seemed to be benign and caring aliens, I believe, speaks very highly of your own spiritual evolution.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for the reply! I actually have a theory that many of the abductees, as well as experiencers are an ongoing evolutionary experiment, and that at least some of these beings are trying to raise our consciousness and intelligence to graduate into the cosmic elementary school from our current ignorance and barbarisms.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi Palasheea,

['programmed']? I think the data is already installed (genetic/ancestoral memory), they are responsible for 'triggering' it.

I can certainly go with the electromagnetic adjustment theory

[monitoring & interjecting]? see the following posts I made on another thread ... they actually tie-in with my experience on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

Hi Silenceisall,

Thank-you so much for your kind words.

I also think there are a multitude of races ... this would certainly help to explain the array of different types of UFO's that people see.

As to your comments concerning resonance and vibration, take a look at the links I posted for some of my posts on a thread by Beamish ... great thread by the way everyone should take a peek.

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hi there DD,

Do you ever get that shivver down your spine when you read something that strikes a chord ... a recognition ... or connection ? Well I just got it when I read your last post.

'...ongoing evolutionary experiment'.

This is precisely what I believe ... the sub-title of my book is (The Atlantean Analysis) ... 'experiment Man - laboratory Earth'.

I love it when I come across someone/something that mirrors my own ideas ... this is happening more and more since I joined ATS. And I don't know if anyone else has noticed but there are some very good threads emerging ... just in the last couple of weeks ... that are full of excellent information (for example the post on this thread by 'JohnnyAnonymous' was so full of intelligent points ... as is true of the majority that I've read on this and other threads lately). Maybe we're all being shifted up a notch !

Woody.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hi Palasheea,

['programmed']? I think the data is already installed (genetic/ancestoral memory), they are responsible for 'triggering' it.

I can certainly go with the electromagnetic adjustment theory

[monitoring & interjecting]? see the following posts I made on another thread ... they actually tie-in with my experience on this thread.

Woody

I just read over that one link above and Wow! I'm so sorry you had to go through something like that and it sure sounds like you did the right thing by removing yourself and your son physically from that kind of situation by moving to another part of the country.

I agree with you that for many people, when they are subjected to a lot of stress and or are exposed to trauma, this will often times result in for some .. something like a spontaneous kundalini awakening response. Why some people are fortunate enough to experience this kind of thing and others are not... I don't know. But I do think a lot of it has to do with that persons overall state of consciousness and some seem to be predisposed toward having such experiences that in turn, bring on other related type experiences.
This awakening process would could have happened at any time during your life ... for woman it's around 40 if they are predisposed towards having a spiritual awakening OF THIS SORT. But when one, like yourself is exposed to the kind of extreme trauma that you had to go through at that time... which also includes your having to cope with your son's health emergencies.. wow! No wonder things became activated for you but in the long run... it turned out to be probably one the best things that could have happened in your life! You are very fortunate and lucky too!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hi Palasheea,

You hit the nail square on the head ... what started out as the most devastating experience of my life ... actually became the most positive experience of my life. (a lot of people can't understand that ... I guess you have to be there).

And yes, I do feel very lucky ... not just because I broke free of it all ... but because, without any single one of those experiences (good/bad/indifferent), I would not be the person I am today ... and I'm proud to say that I actually quite like the person I am. (ok, I'll just give you a minute to reach for the sick bucket).

Woody

ps; I was 29yrs old when I had Callum.

[edit on 22/10/2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I finally arrive here,
Woody, do tell me, does this Khya influence any of your research,
or is all of it self-derrived?

But back on topic, How do you feel at night when there is an open sky?
Afterall this is the best time and condition for any long-range (if you understand me) communications to take place.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Hey there thanks for stopping by ... I just got back from your thread (left a post with the elemental review you asked for).

Khya has influenced the majoriity of my research (I don't particularly feel comfortable bringing that up on the ancient civilization forum ... you tend to get blasted out of the water ... however relevant it might be).

I always compare what I have from Khya with documented facts ... for comparison/confirmation.

How do I feel looking into an open night sky ?

Ah! There's nothing like it. I'm lucky enough to live on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors and have spent many a night up on the tops, it's like another world and the perfect place for long distance communication.

Woody

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why do they have to F*** with a human's internal biology? Why do they have to ruin things?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey there Chiiru,

Sounds like you've had a bad experience ... not understood it ... or just had a bad day.

Would you like to elaborate ? Maybe some of us can help in some way.

Woody.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey there Chiiru,

Sounds like you've had a bad experience ... not understood it ... or just had a bad day.

Would you like to elaborate ? Maybe some of us can help in some way.

Woody.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wood-
I sent your account (part one and two) to a man who's written and studied very significantly in the manifestations of UFO's and their occupants. Would you like me to post what he replied to me with? Or, I can U2U it to you. It's very interesting stuff and I'd like to get your take on some of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join