It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience ! (part 2);

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
In part 1; of this thread I explained only half of an experience I had on 11th March 1995. Here you can read the concluding half of that nights events.

... as I climbed back into my bed (after tending to my young son), I tried to absorb what had happened ... recall the images I'd seen in the 'viewng screen' and retrieve the detailed information I'd received from 'Khya'. Imagine my frustration when I discovered the only image I could recall with any clarity, was the final one I'd been shown ... that of a step-pyramid, covered and surrounded by dense jungle. I can only assume the reason for this was somehow down to the rapidity of my return.

Before I had chance to contemplate the possibilities further, 'Khya' as beside my bed for the second time that night and told me (still via telepathic communication), that she was about to perform a 'procedure' on me that would 'upgrade my memory components' !

I had no idea what that meant but I closed my eyes as she began to insert a very fine filament (similar in appearance to a fibre-optic strand), into my head ... about an inch to the left of my crown. It seemed to terminate somewhere behind my right eye-socket. And whilst I was aware of a sensation ... there was no discomfort during the process. When I felt the filament being removed I opened my eyes and 'Khya' was gone.

Lying there ... staring at the ceiling, it felt like this whole bizarre senario had been going on for about an hour. So imagine my suprise when I looked across at the clock and discovered it was 6:30am ... seven and a half hours had passed !!!

Even so I still felt very calm ... almost sedated I suppose, so I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep. I was woken by my alarm clock an hour later with the most searing, intense pain behind my right eye ... that corresponded with the depth of the filament 'Khya' had inserted into my head. Painkillers had no effect at all, then mid-afternoon I had a high-pitched ringing in my ears and the pain was gone.

Over the years that have passed since that night many of the images and much of the information have come back to me ... and make-up much of the content in my second book (working title - 'The Atlantean Analysis').

As you might imagine this experience has had a big impact on my life. After giving it a lot of thought, I feel certain that 'Khya' had visited me numerous times before ... but this was the first time I'd been awake throughout and therefore couldn't simply dismiss it as a 'weird' dream ... and she has returned several times since.

I may be totally wrong but my feeling is that she's some kind of 'teacher' because since that night there is 'stuff' that I just seem to know and have a full understanding of ... that logically I should have no knowledge of ! Being quite a sceptical person, I never take any of this strangeness for granted and only accept its validity after cross-referencing the 'thoughts' that simply pop into my head (from who knows where), against known scientific / religious / geographical / astronomical data and of course ancient symbolism / myths / legends or indeed any other source that can determine the reliability of 'the stuff I just seem to know' !

I should probabley add that I've never once felt threatened or scared by the contacts I've had with 'Khya'. Why would I ? She made sure I got back to my son, so he wouldn't suffer an adverse diabetic reaction in my absence ... I'll always be grateful to her for that.

I've only ever shared this experience with a handful of people until now (for obvious reasons) ... none of whom had ever had similar experiences. This is why I'm desperately hoping to get some feedback here, from anyone who has an opinion of this account (good/bad/indifferent or similar) ... I'd like to hear from you.
Bright Blessings from the Woodwytch.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Would you mind if I ask, "Did you write,'The Lion People Are Real?' "
I do hope that is you. I have been hoping for a long time to contact this person. I don't have enough points for a U2U yet, but if the answer is too personal, just give me time to catch up, or you can reach me at my website.
www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Truespiritstar]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Truespiritstar

Hey there
sorry to disappoint but that's not one of mine. Interested to know what its about ... because of your enquiry I'm wondering if it has similarities to my thread. If so I will try to get hold of a copy
Is it anything like 'The Pachats & The Crystal People' ?
I read that some years ago to see if 'Khya' might have been from the crystaline race.

Let me know

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You have disappointed me greatly. This person was from England also, with a small child involved. She had an entity that visited her, named Kootie. He was of the Lion People race.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
When I get enough points
for U2u, I certainly would
like to speak with you privately,
if that is alright with you. I have a great
interest in this matter. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
thats an incredible story , its strange i seem to recall the life of jesus and many of the components to his life pop up in my mind every so often , i wonder if they showed that to me, this is just speculation and highly unlikely , but still possible

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFire

Hey there LightFire, I know where you're coming from and I don't think it is as strange as you might think.

As you might have gathered from my username/profile, I am not a Christian (by the way as a Witch your username freaks me out a bit ... brings back all sorts of bad memories)

Back to the point ... when I saw that 'star'
prior to my encounter/abduction, it was Christmas time (26th Dec 1994). And when I was in bed later that same night I had some very strange waking dreams.

Essentially (and I don't want to come across as derogative to any Christians who might read this, it really isn't my style ... each to there own ... live and let live etc.), I was having these thoughts put into my head about Jesus/Mary/Joseph. In short the immaculate conception was actually Mary's impregnation with 'alien seed'.

Can I just state again that I sincerely do not want to insult anyones beliefs, it is just what I was told in this waking dream ... I hope I haven't overstepped the mark here

The thoughts unfolded in a way that implied (and even I think I might sound a little crazy here)
that when we see images portraying religious icons with halo's around there heads ... they are in 'reality' an energy-form that act as breathing apparatus ... because these religious entities are basically the same as what the ancient Egyptians related to as 'God's that walked the Earth as men'.

And this is where I got the concept for my book 'The Atlantean Analysis'
... about the Earth being chosen as the laboratory of a Dual Race ... and we being their experiment. This is also why I believe that (certainly the members of the Dual Race) their intention is not to deliberately harm us during abductions ... why would they if they created us ? But that's not to say there are not other races out there with more sinister intentions.

I'm pretty certain these ideas didn't just come from my overactive imagination ... because they always feel like they've come from an outside source ... no-one is more surprised/shocked by some of the things that just pop in there, unprompted and uninvited.

Maybe I am just a bit mad ... (any neurologists out there with diagnostic suggestions feel free to respond) ... I can't remember having any hard bumps to the head ... the only truth is ... none of us know with absolute certainty ... what is truth !

This is going to be the subject of my next thread so there'll be more details there.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
wow...
im speechless to be honest..

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I finally got to review what you posted on my thread a few days ago... and Wow. That is some incredible events that you have been through.

I find it interesting how so many people on here have "genuine" encounters and sightings while others who probably have no believe in aliens or ufo's can make such great statements of grandur about different alien races, connections with governements etc. etc.
This whole website has opened up my eyes even more to the world, and now i question everything with deeper scrutiny and determination.

BTW when is your book going to be finished? If it details your events and what occured in more depth i would love to read it

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tevis69

Hey there tevis69,

I'm pleased you found the info in this thread interesting. And I quite agree with your comments about those who have never experienced but make grand, sweeping statements ... but hey, each to their own.

The ones that annoy me, are those who dismiss the whole idea ... and have such closed minds (because they have not experienced) ... and they can be quite rude about it too ... thankfully the mods are pretty quick to stop it now, which make the whole ATS experience much more civilized.

Best advice I have to offer, if you come across this type ... and you will ... is to ignore them. I made the stupid mistake of getting riled by someone who was being totally obnoxious, on my 'Pyramid Thread' ... ended up way off topic ... got a red 'warn' flag and 500 points docked (that I'd only been given earlier that day for my contribution to the thread).

Ah well ! Easy come ... but it taught me a valuable lesson ... will never make that mistake again.

Truth is, no-one can be expected to believe in something they have no personal experience of ... that's actually a good thing ... there are so many charlatans out there it's all too easy for someone looking for answers to get sucked-in. But on the whole ATS is a great place and the majority of people here are fantastic. No matter what the subject ... you can be sure that someone can provide you with good advise.

As for my books; My first book 'The Cornish Burning' (about my past-life experience) will be in print around the middle of the year (don't have a set date yet) ... but 'The Atlantean Analysis' (covering the topics in this thread), isn't finished yet (although I do have a completed rough draught ... I'm in the process of fine-tuning it). I'd like to think it could be out by the end of the year but it's more likely to be early next year. Reason being I keep getting new stuff to add ... or expansions on the stuff I already have. It's like a 'living' thing, but I have to draw a line in the sand and crack-on with what I have now. I can always do a follow-up I suppose.

If there is anything you are specifically interested in I am happy to email you privately ... I've already done this with a couple of friends at ATS.

My email address is;

berithwoodwytch...@hotmail.co.uk

or you can contact me via u2u (don't know if you have enough points yet though.

I'm also in the process of setting-up a new website at the moment;

(url); pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

I plan on putting some info about both books on there (over the weekend) including some extracts.

I would like to put the whole thing on my site for people to pay/dowload but I'm not very savvy with computers so I don't know if I can actually do that or not.
Either way you can follow the progress/updates concerning publishing dates etc.

Bright Blessings Woody

(ps; I've just added you to my list of friends).

NOTE; Almost forgot, if you click-on to my user name above my avatar, it will take you straight to my profile. Check-out my friends list ... all of these guys are into your subjects of interest and you can find some good threads that they have posted here too. Look forward to hearing from you.

[edit on 4-1-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woodwytch I am very interested to know if, trully, you had these things told to you from an "alien". The reason for this is that I have shared similar beliefs for a while now (of course sharing it with a handful of people). For about 4 years now I have believed that, in fact, Jesus was a half "alien", and that his birth came after Mary had been abducted and impregnated (for reasons unknown to me). The star that led the "three kings" was a UFO, etc. (there are many other things)

I have always been intersted in aliens and the paranormal and have always wondered if there is a reason for this or not. I, however, have absolutly no doubt that they exist. Although I have not had any experiences that I can say happened for a fact, I do have many blurs in my memory about weird things happening. I strongly remember when I was a child (I am 20 now, probably was about 6 then) I was often "taken" by a witch (meaning ???) and it happened very frequently but my memories of the even are very blurry now. Then, when I was introducted to aliens I was fascinated and read anything and everything I could. Although I have had some "dreams" about them, one in peculiar strongly shocked me. I was not in my usual place whe I sleep at the time (it was spring break and I was in Berlin at a friends house) and one night, while sleeping, I experienced something that really (and I mean really) scared me. I do not remember the whole memory perfectly, but I do remember two frames.

The first frame I remember is being in the backyard (not his grandparents backayrd I dont think, but some other one) and expecting something. All of a sudden a UFO came and I lost all recollection. The next memory is me laying down somewhere and being unable to move. I could only move my eyes but could not feel any part of my body and it was very very bright. I could also see beings (2 I believe) around me, one closer and another one further. I was so scared, I still remember now, but I was curious at the same time. I do not know what they were doing to me but I was intrigued. I really wanted to know that what was happening to me was real, so I tried with all my might to touch the figure. Alas I felt my hand move eventually (maybe it knew my intentions and let me?) and I extended it. I do not know if I touched it or not but the next thing I knew is I woke up all in sweat. As soon as I woke up I exhaled very deeply (it freaked me out) and I couldnt stop panting (as if I barely breathed for a while) - I also felt a presence but its hard for me to explain that. I even went downstairs to see but could not find anything.

A few days ago, after reading about the astral world and astral travel I cannot but have a "feeling" that that is how they visit us. I have a feeling that astral travel is the key to this whole phenomenon. I do not know if this is just me that has this feeling or if there are higher purposes for this but I almost feel as if I know that that is the reason. I am now in the process of trying to experience it first hand to see what the results are.

As crazy as this may sound to some people this makes perfect sense to me and feels "right". I would also like to talk to you about some of the other things you "know" or think and maybe correlate them?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darius19

Hi darius19,

I'd like to begin by welcoming you to ATS ... there are many threads here that will help you to understand your experiences (from a variety of perspectives) always a good thing.

I'm still a bit shell-shocked that this thread has been dormant for some time now and suddenly it's come back to life ... fantastic.

In answer to your initial question ... Yes ! I 'know' these things to be true and real ... in the same way that you feel your astral projection theory is true. Of course none of us 'experiencers' can provide solid proof at this moment in time ... so of course there will always be sceptics.

But the more I learn about such things ... the more I believe that it is how it is ... how it is meant to be. It is not important whether anyone else believes what you have experienced (other 'experiencers' seem to develop a sixth sense about hoaxers/charlatans and can spot them from the genuine people a mile off), those who have not experienced ... well, maybe that's for a reason.

That's not to say we are better thas they ... just that we probably tend to use the left and right hemispheres of our brains with more equality. I believe that is important ... too much left-brain and we become too rigid (dogmatic) ... too much right-brain and we accept anything without question (gullible). When we find a balance between the two, then we can see both the scientific and esoteric value of the situation at hand (bigger picture).

I think your idea about astral travel is very interesting. And from the details you give about your experience, well my friend it definately sounds like you are an 'abductee' but remember ... it is the 'unknown' factor that freaks us humans out.

I'd like to compare notes with you too ... we have to stick together

I have a sketch that I made after my experience I'll post it on the thread tomorrow so look out for it. And feel free to contact me here or at the email address or website (see my last post above) I've set-up a message board and forum page on the site now.

Woody.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Awesome woodwytch, thanks for all the help and the information

I'll be sure to check out many more of your topics, and the links to the other threads as well. I have alot of catching up/reading to do!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
OK something happened last night that I think could be important to add, even though it is something that is quite astonishing to me. I do not know if I should atach any significance to this, or if it means anything at all but I figure Ill share anyway and maybe, just maybe there is someone out there that has the same memory?

Despite my doubts this is what happened: Last night, when I was trying to sleep I had this thought just pop into my head (it was weird because I was thinking about something COMPLETELY different). The thought was of me picking my own family. The weird thing is is that I am SURE that was not the first time I had that thought (I experienced it as a child before). It just seemed so weird to me but I knew it is something that I have experienced before...its hard for me to explain but I have a feeling that a lot of people on here had that feeling before.

Anyway to the original thought: I do not remember much details. What I do remember is that I had the chance to go over many famillies (and maybe even their future but I am not sure about this fact). The pictures were displayed in front of me in a white (glowing) room. That is in fact the only 'memory' and despite that it might be nothing for some reason it feels very important to me. Anyway I wish I could give more details but the bottom line is that neither do I remember anything else nor do I have any idea whether or not its a figment of my imagination.

The funny thing with the brain is that if you think about something for long enough you can make yourself believe in ANYTHING (and, after a while, your memories can become twisted and distorted). I have gotten to the point in my life where I dont even know WHAT to believe. I cant but feel skeptical about everything (even life itself) and I am full of doubts and theories. Its as if nothing and everything is real at the same time. I hope there are other people that feel like this because it is actually quite frustrating. I never know what to belive anymore (and not necessarily with the paranormal, aliens etc. but with everyday life). Anyway I would appreaciate any comments.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by darius19]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi darius19,

Now that's really interesting and I'm so pleased you posted. To me (as a Past-life Regression Therapist), this sounds more like a memory of the 'between times' (as it suggests the time between one life and the next). I have had a few clients that have recalled this phase rather than an actual past-life. I have always believed that we choose the life we are to be born into ... even if it's a really crappy lifetime. Because that is what our soul has chosen to experience and learn the hardest lessons from. The lifetime before might have been really opulent ... so they wanted to experience the opposite end of the spectrum (I hope you can understand that ... it's very difficult to explain such things sometimes without sounding muddled).

But it also sounds similar to the 'viewing-screen' that Khya showed me the images on. This could mean that the two are linked possibly ??? As for feeling like you've had enough ... trust me that is normal ... but try to remember that our hardest lessons are the ones we gain the greatest insights from. I'm not just wearing my 'therapist head' when I say that ... I speak from personal experience. If I wrote a book about my life-story everyone would think it was a work of fiction ... they would think that no-one could absorb all the things that I've had to deal with and not go under ... hell! even I wonder how I've survived sometimes ... but I have and I feel a better person for it.

Hang-on in there my friend. Woody

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tevis69

Hi tevis69,

T'was my pleasure glad I could be of help. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Reading. Woody

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Here's link for the sketch I drew after my abduction;

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody.

PS; The alien is on the right.

[edit on 22/10/2007 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wood-could you post a link to part one? I have someone who'd like to read it, and might be able to offer some info.

Thanx,
Jeff

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Woodwytch-Do you feel the procedure worked? Has your memory or any other part of your consciousness shifted?

This is very fascinating. Thank you for being brave enough to share your experiences.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Im really glad I found this thread, it has made me remember and think about many experiences which I had totally forgotten about while dealing with my everyday life.

Something interesting that I also figure I should mention is that ever since I was a little kid I always felt there was something in my room (in the closet). I realize this is the case with many children, and maybe this is just an overraction, but for some reason or another I had always felt being watched from my closet. Anyway I do not have any particular story to atach to this, but it may be important in regards to the grand scheme of my experiences. In fact, while I was a child I remember that I was afraid to sleep with the lights off and made my mom keep them on. Why? I dont know, but this was during the same time I had dreams about some "witch" taking me places and during the time I felt a presence in my room. Was it really a witch? I dont remember the details, but it happened very often...

Now that I think of it, even, I had always been "scared" of the night. I do not know why this is, or if its normal for many people, but I have always felt very vulnerable during the night. Whenever I wake up I always hear sounds and sometimes sense someone else in the room/house...but at the same time maybe I have been reading too much UFO material? Like I said at this point I have trouble distinguising reality from fiction, and can only connect the dots per say. There have been a few coincidances in my life which I feel might add up to something, or maybe nothing? Who knows?

And now that Im on the topic I just want to add one more thing: Again I am skeptical about this but I also belive to have seen an UFO before. It was a few years ago, maybe when I was around 15. I was playing basketball outside of my house (it was daytime) and for some reason I looked up at the sky. I saw a metallic object (it was moving slow, however, like an airplane) and did not think much of it. What really made me think twice, however, is when it went behind a cloud and never reapeared in my field of vision. It was a realtively clear sky, and there were no other clowds near this one...so was it a UFO? I will probably never know...or maybe I have known all my life? I dont know...I dont consider myself special in any way and see no reason to have been a "victim" (probably a bad choice of words) of abductions or whatever anyone wants to call it, but the more I think about it I cannot simply ignore the possibility.

But anway I wish I could provide more details about this 'memory' that I had last night. I found it really intriguing since it came to me out of nowhere per say...but I cant. It just felt so real at that moment, I knew I felt it before, but who knows?

As to your picture woodywitch its very interesting. Most aliens I hear about are generally rather small, but then again why shouldnt their size vary just like humans? I dont remember what the aliens looked like in my dream well enough to draw one, but I think it looked likewise. The room was simply too bright for me to get a good look, and me being paralized/scared didnt help either. Its funny, just when I got enough courage/strengt to try to reach out (which I did) I woke up all sweaty and panting.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts. Take care

[edit on 9-1-2008 by darius19]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join